No Swine Flu Shots For Obama Girls

"President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk. "

What risk? Risk from what exactly? If it's so damned important for the rest of the population to get it...why NOT the 'First Daughters"?

I'd love to dig into this and find out why not them?

Well jeez T, I didn't figure you to be a person who would love to dig into children. Sound just a bit obsessive there though. :eusa_whistle:

It reflects being slightly above the seasonal average of people going in and testing positive for the flu - which given the rate of swine flu hysteria, it seems quite likely that those numbers would reflect such a trend. No recent flu season has had near the hype as this one, so in previous years, when folks came down with the flu they just stayed home and got over it - no hospital testing to confirm they were in fact sick with the flu.

In fact, it is surprising those numbers are not even higher - which indicates more and more in America are calling BS to all of this swine flu hysteria...

You may count me in that mix.

Informing people of facts is not "hysteria", it's just the right thing to do.

O.K. FINE. BANG! Ya got me pardner...NOW? Why not Obama's daughters?

What's the deal?

"President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk. "

What risk? Risk from what exactly? If it's so damned important for the rest of the population to get it...why NOT the 'First Daughters"?

Well jeez T, I didn't figure you to be a person who would love to dig into children. Sound just a bit obsessive there though. :eusa_whistle:

*YOU* are one sick Mother Fucker. Stop projecting on me and the rest of us you sick BASTARD.:evil:

*YOU* are one sick Mother Fucker. Stop projecting on me and the rest of us you sick BASTARD.:evil:

Sick bastard? Listen to yourself. YOU are the one obsessed with finding as much as possible about the Obama daughters. And you call me a sick fuck? :lol:

Take a hard look in the mirror. To even think this is news worthy is one thing. To think this is worth the time to "find out" as if there is some huge big conspiracy secret behind it is even more outrageous. What's wrong? Afraid the Swine Flu Vaccine is going to turn you into a Liberal?

What a fool you are. :rofl:

You may count me in that mix.

What's the deal?

It is a legit question - if this was such a national emergency, why hasn't the First Family been vaccinated?

Simply screaming that I should not dare ask the question does not invalidate said question.

It just seems very curious there has been no First Family vaccination given all the hysteria.

There was a previous swine flu thread where some were screaming that anyone who was not getting vaccinated was putting everyone else at risk.

So with that being said - where are these same people to now cry out against the Obama family for putting others at risk?

Last edited:
Sinatra, if you were so sure you were correct you wouldn't need to make up lies.

Your entire thread here is a lie.

Asshole.

Sinatra is essentially asking WHY NOT Obama's crumb-crunchers, versus the rest of the population.

Aren't YOU curious Ravioli?
Because you flaming idiot...the vaccine has not been made available to them. They don't have compromised immune systems. The vaccines at this point in time are only offered to certain groups because there is a shortage of vaccines.

If they come up for a vaccine against stupidity, I suggest you get in line first.

What's the deal?

It is a legit question - if this was such a national emergency, why hasn't the First Family been vaccinated?

Simply screaming that I should not dare ask the question does not invalidate said question.

It just seems very curious there has been no First Family vaccination given all the hysteria.

There was a previous swine flu thread where some were screaming that anyone who was not getting vaccinated was putting everyone else at risk.

So with that being said - where are these same people to now cry out against the Obama family for putting others at risk?

Exactly my point. Good form. And thanks.

What's the deal?

So with that being said - where are these same people to now cry out against the Obama family for putting others at risk?[/QUOTE]

Sinatra, if you were so sure you were correct you wouldn't need to make up lies.

Your entire thread here is a lie.

Asshole.

Sinatra is essentially asking WHY NOT Obama's crumb-crunchers, versus the rest of the population.

Aren't YOU curious Ravioli?
Because you flaming idiot...the vaccine has not been made available to them. They don't have compromised immune systems. The vaccines at this point in time are only offered to certain groups because there is a shortage of vaccines.

If they come up for a vaccine against stupidity, I suggest you get in line first.

Why not? I asked a legit question. Your answer does not help Ravioli.

Sick bastard? Listen to yourself. YOU are the one obsessed with finding as much as possible about the Obama daughters. And you call me a sick fuck? :lol:

Take a hard look in the mirror. To even think this is news worthy is one thing. To think this is worth the time to "find out" as if there is some huge big conspiracy secret behind it is even more outrageous. What's wrong? Afraid the Swine Flu Vaccine is going to turn you into a Liberal?

What a fool you are. :rofl:

I asked ONE question and *I* am obcessed? Again? I restate. *YOU* are one sick, twisted asshole.

The only FOOL here is you, Dogboy.

So you've really not bothered to read what's already been posted on this subject? :doubt:

The medical highest risk patients have been targeted FIRST with the initial ~11 million doses administered SO FAR including healthy children 6 months to 9 years old FIRST.

250 million vaccine doses will be available in the coming weeks and the next target is young healthy people age 10 to 24 years.

You really should read the CDC info that people have been posting.

CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu

Last edited:
I asked ONE question and *I* am obcessed? Again? I restate. *YOU* are one sick, twisted asshole.

The only FOOL here is you, Dogboy.

You said and I quote:

So yes, you are Obsessed. Both you and Sinatra are. Whenever the Obamas come into your towns, they better make sure they got some extra security.

my my my and tsk tsk tsk,, all the librals are being just a bit thin skinned today methinks.. better not to reason why, better just to do or die.. :lol:

So you've really not bothered to read what's already been posted on this subject? :doubt:

The medical highest risk patients have been targeted FIRST with the initial ~11 million doses administered SO FAR including healthy children 6 months to 9 years old FIRST.

250 vaccine doses will be available in the coming weeks and the next target is young healthy people age 10 to 24 years.

CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu
Why bother him with facts? No matter what Obama does, TheTurd is going to have a meltdown.

Conservatives have become total assholes.

250 vaccine doses will be available in the coming weeks and the next target is young healthy people age 10 to 24 years.

CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu

However OBAMA has taken it upon himself to declare a 'NATIONAL Emergency'...WHY?

And WHY are we sending vaccines overseas if this were the case?

Try this on for size? STEW in it for awhile before you answer...

Sebelius Says U.S. Will Donate Part of H1N1 Vaccine Supply to Foreign Nations Before Meeting This Nation’s Demand <LINK

WHY?

CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu

However OBAMA has taken it upon himself to declare a 'NATIONAL Emergency'...WHY?

Sebelius Says U.S. Will Donate Part of H1N1 Vaccine Supply to Foreign Nations Before Meeting This Nation’s Demand <LINK

WHY?

That is interesting!

Perhaps the Obama family is simply donating their vaccines to Gordon Brown's family??? :eusa_angel:

The swine flu vaccination will no work on Negro people. The virus has mutated and will live indefinately in the Negro body.

CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu
Why bother him with facts? No matter what Obama does, TheTurd is going to have a meltdown.

Talk about being willfully ignorant! :lol:

Because people from foreign countries may also have the Swine Flu. This way if they come here on a trip or whatever, they don't give it to people here. It's a very smart idea and is to help prevent a worldwide outbreak of Swine Flu.

This is done for any disease that is considered to have a quick long reaching effect. Hell, you seem like the type, yes I'm talking to you The T, who would of objected to having declared a emergency back when Influenza was first coming around in March of 1918.

CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu

WHY?

That is interesting!

Perhaps the Obama family is simply donating their vaccines to Gordon Brown's family??? :eusa_angel:

Amazing, isn't it? We're told this is a 'Pandemic', but they are sending vaccine overseas before the demand for it has been MET for this nation?

Something stinks here. I smell more manipulation by these fuckin' Statist Elitist bastards...

Forum List

Back