Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
And I agree.

Here's the hit. 2 minute minor penalty, sure. Suspension worthy, no way. :thup:

[youtube]TERA-GY2K1o[/youtube]

And I agree.

Here's the hit. 2 minute minor penalty, sure. Suspension worthy, no way. :thup:

[youtube]TERA-GY2K1o[/youtube]

Def. 2 minute, MAYBE a 5 min major (I'd need to see the rest of the game to tell, and what was going on in it).

But yeah def. not suspension worthy.

However not a smart move. At hockey games you always hear people screaming for teams to hit goalies when they're out of the night-because they're fair game (which is true). But the problem is the minute you do that-is when other teams will start running your goalie.

• Banned
miller's a pussy who really ought to learn to keep his head up

Did you hear him whining like a bitch in the post game presser?

The best part IMO is that if you watch the video in slow-mo, he actually tries to lower his shoulder into Lucic when he might've been able to get out of the way. But after he gets yard sale'd he decides to get all indignant about it.

What a wuss. :lol:

miller's a pussy who really ought to learn to keep his head up

Did you hear him whining like a bitch in the post game presser?

The best part IMO is that if you watch the video in slow-mo, he actually tries to lower his shoulder into Lucic when he might've been able to get out of the way. But after he gets yard sale'd he decides to get all indignant about it.

What a wuss. :lol:

yeah, i heard it. i wouldn't have given a minor on that, myself.

but then again, i lost a lot of interest in hockey when people besides teddy green and stan mikita started wearing helmets. :)

i had no idea until this happened that the nhl had lowered the gender barrier in places besides montreal

ahh i dont watch nascar.....where did you pull that outta your ass at?

i like hockey dumbass.....

but i like to see awesome hits....

i wished vick played hockey

He'd have never done that in the old days versus a goalie like Billy Smith, Sabres are a gutless bunch though the way they reacted, you never let anybody touch your goalie.

The Sabres should be ashamed of themselves.

Lucic whacks Miller then pushes around half their team.

He prolly had a threesome with Miller's and Vanek's wife after the game too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back