No surprise, GOP once again betrays America.

You're the type of very stupid person that Benjamin Franklin was worried about. The problem with stupid people like you is, you're too stupid to know you're stupid. With that in mind, you probably think you're really smart, so you go figure out what Franklin quote I'm referring to.

No sir... Not even close. Pulling a passport in a world where douche-bag Leftists are running to join with Islam to train them to come back here and murder innocent people... IS DUE-PROCESS.

Here's the process...

You get on social media and shout ALLAH AHCKBAR and you're found trying to get to Turkey... FUCK YOU!

Your ass SHOULD be locked down on the Psyche WARD!

Please refer to post #12 in this thread.

THAT POST WAS RESPONDING TO POST #12...

Let's review:

Locke11_21 post 12 said:
You're the type of very stupid person that Benjamin Franklin was worried about. The problem with stupid people like you is, you're too stupid to know you're stupid. With that in mind, you probably think you're really smart, so you go figure out what Franklin quote I'm referring to.

Where_r_my_Keys Post 13 said:
No sir... Not even close. Pulling a passport in a world where douche-bag Leftists are running to join with Islam to train them to come back here and murder innocent people... IS DUE-PROCESS.

Here's the process...

You get on social media and shout ALLAH AHCKBAR and you're found trying to get to Turkey... FUCK YOU!

Your ass SHOULD be locked down on the Psyche WARD!

Thus proving my point in post #12, you're too stupid to know you're stupid. While you're at it, how about providing everyone with some laughs by trying to sit in the corner of a circular room, you'll provide hours of laughs and entertainment.

ROFLMNAO! I just adore the sweeter ironies...

Scamp, it's your room, so I am sitting in your circular room. Your post 12 was wholly refuted, in my post 14.

Last edited:
The GOPS (Gigantic Old Party of Shit) has given the Secretary of State authority the power to strip you of your passport and right to travel without a trial or even criminal charges. The scheme does not even include a way to challenge it. These traitors to America passed it in the house without a recorded vote.

Is there even a purpose for the GOP to exist? I can only think of a few reasons why:

1. Be the Democrats and Obama's official rubber stamp
2. To betray America
3. To betray their voting base.

Fuck the GOP

Lawmakers Vote to Let Obama Take Your Passport Without Trial Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Should make white southern have passports to enter the educated parts of this country

Join ISIS and you are no longer Welcomed here. Spot on................Go die with your buddies in Syria.

You join the enemy of our country and Freedom then you are no longer my countryman. You are a traitor and no longer deserve our respect or our sympathy. Go back to the time frame of Ben and see what they did to traitors then.

It's an imbecile...

Going back to the founding of the United States, we do not tolerate those who join with our enemy. One need go no farther than General Benedict Arnold, the American general during the Revolutionary War who betrayed his country and whose name is wholly synonymous with the word “traitor.”

The GOPS (Gigantic Old Party of Shit) has given the Secretary of State authority the power to strip you of your passport and right to travel without a trial or even criminal charges. The scheme does not even include a way to challenge it. These traitors to America passed it in the house without a recorded vote.

Is there even a purpose for the GOP to exist? I can only think of a few reasons why:

1. Be the Democrats and Obama's official rubber stamp
2. To betray America
3. To betray their voting base.

Fuck the GOP

Lawmakers Vote to Let Obama Take Your Passport Without Trial Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Good Gawd, Alex Jones! This should be in the Conspiracy section.

Sigh same old BS arguments.

Here is the actual text:

http://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20150720/H237_sus_FTO.pdf

The article is from the New America written by Alex Newman.

Forum List

Back