no such thing as karma? guess again

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
SOME may call it poetic justice, harsh though it may seem.

A snatch thief running away from his victim was killed in a hit-and-run accident along Jalan Seri Kembangan yesterday morning.

The 23-year-old man, whose identity has been withheld, had dashed across the road after snatching a waist-pouch from a hawker about 12.30am.

A police spokesman said the victim, Kuan Yoke Wang, 39, his wife and nine-year-old daughter were closing up for the night at their roadside noodle stall.

He said the snatch thief approached Kuan, a polio victim, on the pretext of asking him whether his food stall was still open for business.

"We believe the snatch thief chose Kuan because Kuan had polio and walked with some difficulty. He grabbed a waist-pouch Kuan was carrying in his hand, thinking it contained Kuan's takings for the night.

malaysia times, not usa

Holy hell!! I'm a big believer in "What goes around comes around".
BTW, what the hell is a "noodle stall"? LOL!!

Hannitized said:

When a man gets older, say, 35 or so, he can experience a problem keeping his, uh, noodle running. Having to 're-start' the thing usually requires time, or a little blue pill.

:)

-=d=- said:
When a man gets older, say, 35 or so, he can experience a problem keeping his, uh, noodle running. Having to 're-start' the thing usually requires time, or a little blue pill.

:rotflmao:
Smart ass!! LOL!!

Hannitized said:
Holy hell!! I'm a big believer in "What goes around comes around".

I spent a lot of time in Malaysia. Noodle Stalls (Hawker Stands) are areas where you can go and they have like 50 or 100 different stands offering all kinds of food. It is a REALLY cheap way to eat. You go to each stand, get what you want and then grab a table in the common area.

freeandfun1 said:
I spent a lot of time in Malaysia. Noodle Stalls (Hawker Stands) are areas where you can go and they have like 50 or 100 different stands offering all kinds of food. It is a REALLY cheap way to eat. You go to each stand, get what you want and then grab a table in the common area.
Thanks Free. So it's like a food court in the mall, just cheaper, LOL!
Sounds better than -=d=-'s answer, LOL!!!

Hannitized said:
Thanks Free. So it's like a food court in the mall, just cheaper!

Exactly. and they are open 24 hours in downtown areas. The food is good and cheap. The large Prawns will cost you $10 USD each in a nice restaurant. In a hawker stand you can get 3 for a $1.

freeandfun1 said:

Yeah, I found the same thing in Subic City and Bario Barretto in the Phillipines. Great food, really cheap.

-=d=- said:

Sheesh, I just lost my drink! :teeth: That is just too funny! After this week, I needed a good laugh.

I saw one darwin award where a guy got hit by a bus while trying to get away after stealing money from a church's collection plate. Karma indeed.

Forum List

Back