"No such thing as a Palestinian People"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -
:laugh2::laugh2::clap2::clap2:

Nothing more than an Italians blog
alexandro revello
v. guardia piemontese, 5
torre pellice, to 10066
italy

Nothing more than an Italians blog
alexandro revello
v. guardia piemontese, 5
torre pellice, to 10066
italy
Lame attempt at discrediting a 100% true statement. These statements by Arab leaders have been around a long time and carried by thousands of websites. You are either totally fucking ignorant or trying to hide the obvious truth.

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integra

Thats the link that was given
Google comeplete statement, Dhimwit.
The point being missed here is why would one of the leaders and nations that attacked Israel, say such a thing about Palestine and Palestinians?

As I have said many times before. There was no such thing as a Palestinian Arab until 1964 when the Arabs decided to call themselves by that name. Prior to that, the term Palestinian strictly meant JEWS who lived in that region, which is why The Syrian President made this statement.

I don't take side here, but have to agree with Roudy.
Have been trying to go to Palestine to see the situation by my own eyes, but when I try to book an airline ticket, it directs me to PA (not Palestinian Authority, but Pennsylvania).
Even my travel agent gave up searching. She tried major city search under Gaza, West Bank, Ghods... nothing popped up. Where TF is Palestine and how TF do I get there?

Have been trying to go to Palestine to see the situation by my own eyes, but when I try to book an airline ticket, it directs me to PA (not Palestinian Authority, but Pennsylvania).
Even my travel agent gave up searching. She tried major city search under Gaza, West Bank, Ghods... nothing popped up. Where TF is Palestine and how TF do I get there?
I found Palestine!

images

I found Palestine!

images
One of the best barbeque joints in Texas is B & B Barbeque in Palestine. Located S of I-20 between Tyler and Dallas. Beef BBQ. Yum yum.

I found Palestine!

images
One of the best barbeque joints in Texas is B & B Barbeque in Palestine. Located S of I-20 between Tyler and Dallas. Beef BBQ. Yum yum.
Do they have the suicide belt special sauce?

Do they have the suicide belt special sauce?
Melts the fillings in your teeth. Puts hair on your chest.
Reminds me of this burger joint in Vegas called The Heart Attack Grill. Some guy actually ended up getting a heart attack there and they had to take him out on a stretcher.

Another patron collapses at Vegas' Heart Attack Grill - USATODAY.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back