No such thing as a good dog

I'm not one to judge my fellow man ... but! That's BLASPHEMY and you'll burn in hell just for posting it!

2467do.jpg

The article put me in mind of pit bulls. Are they inherently vicious and dangerous? Or are they made that way by humans?

I agree that, almost always, its humans that make the dog.

In any event, the article makes some good points about how to raise and train a dog.

There's No Such Thing as a Good Dog - Outside - Pocket
thats a really good article and goes towards things I have been doing for decades,,,,

that being said, for those that still want a security dog this still applies cause I can assure you even the smallest dog will defend its owner if need be,,, to its death,,,

one thing I would add is to remember that even though they dont speak your language they do know what youre saying in general, so be the pack leader but treat them as an equal and not as some mindless animal

.....we adopted our shep-pit bull mix when she was around 9 months
....I do not want my dog near anyone--not even my relatives--her main purpose is guard dog..second purpose is family friend
.....she seems fine with dogs we meet every now and then...plus she knows and plays with the neighbor's dogs--behind the fence though
..we do not let her around kids
..we do not have people over anyway

Forum List

Back