No Such People Live Today, Ya Git

We are owed, and we are owed trillions. It is a debt that will be paid. There are laws that supersede the laws of man. Including our constitution. You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.

So you see Miss Marion, you can pay what is owed or get what you have taken from you. Think about that as you live in Florida and hurricane season is coming.
Blacks have been getting free shit for decades.
Food, housing, tax incentives, schooling etc
Just shut up. Nobody owes you shit.
Slavery was normal back then. My ancestors were oppressed, enslaved. My jewish ancestors have been trampled on for thousands of years and you dont hear me being a little bitch about it like you, do ya?

Whites have been getting free shit since this was a colony. Food, housing, tax incentives, schooling etc Just shut up. We are owed. White Jews owned slaves here in America. Jew is a religion. Your ancestors have not faced what we have. And unlike you, I don't choose to leave out the 100 years after slavery or the ongoing white racism today.

Your white ass is the sum of generations of free shit. The legal decisions made I base my opinions on are documented and accessible. So just shut the fuck up trying to tell me anything until you know as much as I do pertaining to this issue.
Whites paid for free shit. My ancestors have been picked on for thousands of years. Your ancestors participated in your oppression. Blacks owned slaves here in america. What did the blacks do in liberia after being freed? Got soaves.
Africa still have tens of millions of slaves. Dont give me your pathetic bullshit.
Grow some balls, faggot.
I dont owe you a goddamn thing.

We are owed, and we are owed trillions. It is a debt that will be paid. There are laws that supersede the laws of man. Including our constitution. You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.

So you see Miss Marion, you can pay what is owed or get what you have taken from you. Think about that as you live in Florida and hurricane season is coming.

I lost my great great grandpappy in that war, helping to set your great great grandpappy free.

I owe you nothing

Your great grandpappy did nothing because after the civil war whites implemented apartheid. Besides blacks fought in the civil war. We are owed and not just because of slavery.

Ask any black that lived though Jim Crow, if they would have rather been slaves.

I lost my great great grandpappy in that war, helping to set your great great grandpappy free.

I owe you nothing

Your great grandpappy did nothing because after the civil war whites implemented apartheid. Besides blacks fought in the civil war. We are owed and not just because of slavery.

Ask any black that lived though Jim Crow, if they would have rather been slaves.

I watched something about that on a documentary about The Civil War. That what came after, was even worse.

The South Had Slavery; the North Had Sweatshops. The North Had No Moral Superiority.

There was nothing wrong with slavery. It saved Africans from starvation and inter-tribal genocidal savagery. The degenerate, weak, neurotic, and nasty character of Liberals should have made us question even their basic premises. The only logical conclusion can be that we were blocked from doing so by their Conservative classmates.

The South Had Slavery; the North Had Sweatshops. The North Had No Moral Superiority.

There was nothing wrong with slavery. It saved Africans from starvation and inter-tribal genocidal savagery. ...

There is absolutely no fucking excuse for a vile, stupid, inhuman comment like that. Being a senile, nihilistic old piece of shit does not give you a pass on such offensive bullshit.

I owe you nothing

I watched something about that on a documentary about The Civil War. That what came after, was even worse.

A little hard to believe.

Forum List

Back