No substance rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hard right cons were using the neg rep to punish and drive away their opponents.

Stats figured out how to use the system against them, and we broke the hard right.

The mods then, on suggestion, took away the neg rep, and the hard right has been crying ever since.

There actually is more debate now and while there is much whining, it is less than before.

How did "negging" someone drive the opponents away?
If a new person joined and they were conservative then liberals negged to them into a hole that no number of thread starts or comments could pull them free of. So they quit and went to other sites where that abuse was not supported or tolerated by those options.

The rep the site got {Jabber Reports} was even worse and is STILL out there costing members. Because those who read site reviews BEFORE they come here simply don't.
You are, actually, describing what the hard line crazy right did, and when it was stopped, they cried at Jabber.
No I am not, there are MANY complaints there about as I called them "Clown Trash". The system was abused by MANY for many different reasons but mostly by clown trash.

It hurt the site and you may not remember me but I was here in 2011. For five whole comments. CK had two problems to face with this board right off the bat. 1, The platform was EL SUCKO and could barely work on a good day. 2, And when he got a working platform he had a rep war going on.

That rep war was outright ignorance of those members who were posting on HIS dime destroying HIS site. And HE let them off lucky. I myself would have banned them IN thread IN public. It would have been a SLAUGHTER.

CK was very, very benevolent in that case, far more then I would have been.

Yes, he was very kind to the hard right. He merely took away the neg rep. Anyone can go to Jabber and see who is complaining, DF.

When the neg rep was taken away, most liberals just shrugged and said....about time
Conservative posters were outraged and quit the board in droves when their fun was taken away

Remember Warrior?

The hard right cons were using the neg rep to punish and drive away their opponents.

Stats figured out how to use the system against them, and we broke the hard right.

The mods then, on suggestion, took away the neg rep, and the hard right has been crying ever since.

There actually is more debate now and while there is much whining, it is less than before.

Don't act like it wasn't a two way street. Both sides abused it.
I don't deny it, but for every 1 TM there were 12 rebs.
TM was not the only Left Wing Nut Job that neg repped.

Don't act like it wasn't a two way street. Both sides abused it.
I don't deny it, but for every 1 TM there were 12 rebs.
TM was not the only Left Wing Nut Job that neg repped.
Reread what I wrote, please.

And it never occurred to you that maybe the problem is YOU?

Please don't lecture me.

My interactions with you have been less than desirable. You ask me a series of several questions, and then give an uninspired insult at the end of your interrogation.

So..,,,it has never occurred to you?

You and I have had some epic battles and agreed on several others.

There were insults and agreements, but always substance.

Onyx on the other hand? Educated idiot.

How did "negging" someone drive the opponents away?
If a new person joined and they were conservative then liberals negged to them into a hole that no number of thread starts or comments could pull them free of. So they quit and went to other sites where that abuse was not supported or tolerated by those options.

The rep the site got {Jabber Reports} was even worse and is STILL out there costing members. Because those who read site reviews BEFORE they come here simply don't.
You are, actually, describing what the hard line crazy right did, and when it was stopped, they cried at Jabber.
No I am not, there are MANY complaints there about as I called them "Clown Trash". The system was abused by MANY for many different reasons but mostly by clown trash.

It hurt the site and you may not remember me but I was here in 2011. For five whole comments. CK had two problems to face with this board right off the bat. 1, The platform was EL SUCKO and could barely work on a good day. 2, And when he got a working platform he had a rep war going on.

That rep war was outright ignorance of those members who were posting on HIS dime destroying HIS site. And HE let them off lucky. I myself would have banned them IN thread IN public. It would have been a SLAUGHTER.

CK was very, very benevolent in that case, far more then I would have been.

Yes, he was very kind to the hard right. He merely took away the neg rep. Anyone can go to Jabber and see who is complaining, DF.

When the neg rep was taken away, most liberals just shrugged and said....about time
Conservative posters were outraged and quit the board in droves when their fun was taken away

Remember Warrior?

Not really, interesting, I never paid any attention to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back