No studies to prove vaccines are safe

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
No Studies to Prove Vaccines are Safe
upload_2017-2-17_10-8-52.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think what you want, believe what you want , kid has learning disabilities try looking into vaccines
Kid has autism look into vaccines, you have no idea what you are injecting into them other than your dumb ass doctor telling you how safe they are, or oh don't worry 1 out of a million bs line.

------------------------------------------------------------------

when the TRUTH SCARES YOU ........................................... IT'S A CONSPIRACY EXACTLY HOW THEY WANT THEIR SHEEP TO THINK AND HOW TO ACT..........WAKE UP SHEEP TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IT REALLY MEANS, OR PROVIDING THE MERCURY HAS EATEN HOLES IN THOSE BRAINS.

upload_2017-2-17_10-25-51.png

Pertussis Vaccines – a dangerous failure – Dr Tenpenny

Last edited:
View attachment 112887
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think what you want, believe what you want , kid has learning disabilities try looking into vaccines
Kid has autism look into vaccines, you have no idea what you are injecting into them other than your dumb ass doctor telling you how safe they are, or oh don't worry 1 out of a million bs line.
Yeah, the FDA just let's anyone make a drug and sell it on the market without question.
Dufus. This belongs in conspiracies.

• Banned
View attachment 112887

Yeah, the FDA just let's anyone make a drug and sell it on the market without question.
Dufus. This belongs in conspiracies.

You can look how up how the hell to make a drug on the internet, do you not recall that a few years ago. You can look up how to make a biowarfare concoction on the internet......

the FDA approves cigarettes that later they admit caused cancer
The FDA approves FAKE SUGAR that gives your cancer
THE FDA approves arsenic in corn, and many other foods...

So you were saying WHAT AGAIN..

• Banned
The diners surface, LISTEN TO THE GAWD DAMN VIDEO...

• Banned
upload_2017-2-17_10-29-59.png

National Vaccine Information Press Releases

READ AND RESEARCH INSTEAD OF DENYING IT ALL.................................. Believing BS isn't worth your kids health when all that matters to the GOV is ..... MAKING MONEY OFF THE BACKS of your kids..

Gawd damn you have Medical Doctors warning people, and trying to tell them what is going on and all the leftist dumbed down morons can do is say ' EWWWWW IT'S FAKE, EWWWW THAT'S A CONSPIRACY........

NEWS FLASH OTHER MOTHERS SAID THAT TOO, AND THEN THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN THEIR KID....

ALL FOR INFORMATION take it or leave it, deny it whatever those who don't bother continue in the dark so down the road when you are told you have cancer, and oh it's genetic............... keep telling yourselves that when knowing the root of the cause might have stopped it............... Carry on deniers of reality truth hurts and is scary who wants to admit they subject their own kids into a death trap.

View attachment 112901

READ AND RESEARCH INSTEAD OF DENYING IT ALL.................................. Believing BS isn't worth your kids health when all that matters to the GOV is ..... MAKING MONEY OFF THE BACKS of your kids..

Gawd damn you have Medical Doctors warning people, and trying to tell them what is going on and all the leftist dumbed down morons can do is say ' EWWWWW IT'S FAKE, EWWWW THAT'S A CONSPIRACY........

NEWS FLASH OTHER MOTHERS SAID THAT TOO, AND THEN THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN THEIR KID....

you are talking up the issue of NEW VACCINES------this stuff takes time. -----
(personal anecdote-----I was always wary of NEW MEDS----and---declined
to prescribe some------NEW GUYS ON THE STREET-----in two cases I was
right------some bad side affects did pan out---not terrible --but bad enough

Information for those who actually want to research is going to be put in this post take it or leave it....

Your kid, your life not mine......................

View attachment 112901

So when is the last time you saw a two year old shooting up, or climbing out of bed after sex... HEP B vaccines give me a break it's a BS vaccine.

vaccines do not cause autism

Oh yes they do research outside of your comfort zone of information , no wonder you think that because it's what you want to see, it is what you want to hear and who wants to admit what thei rkid or grand kid is being subjected too...

Vaccine Dangers: Vaccine Injury Due To Toxic Vaccines
Children and people are healthy in spite of being vaccinated, not because of vaccination! Vaccines are filled with poison. The manufacturer vaccine inserts offer laundry lists of known adverse reactions – many of which are permanent, life threatening, or just plain horrible. In reality, vaccines should be labeled as hazardous products. If you are concerned about your safety and that of your children, then look beyond what you hear in the media, because you will surely not hear the truth there. Read a book, or two, or three, and then decide for yourself what to think. There are a bunch of them on the left column (What About Immunizations is highly recommended). Alternatively, just take a look at Vaccine Dangers and review the highlights. Or, review a few of my interviews with parents who share their stories of vaccine injury and then come to your conclusions.

Adults Are Also Targeted For Mandatory Vaccination
Let’s not forget that adults are under attack as well: for example, in California there is a bill that would mandate vaccination for all daycare workers: SB-792. Don’t even for one-second think it will stop there! Teachers and schools will be next, and plenty more professions will be incorporated into the vaccination program, slowly but surely. The goal is regular and total vaccination of the entire population. It’s all spelled out in the National Adult Immunization Plan.

http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination.com/

View attachment 112901

So when is the last time you saw a two year old shooting up, or climbing out of bed after sex... HEP B vaccines give me a break it's a BS vaccine.

Hep B is given to infants? I did not know----it must be fairly new-----I do understand the HPV thing ----it is amazing what kids are doing these days----
I mean in Junior High School. My son told me--- "under the stairs". He attended a well known TOP NOTCH---for city genius types---magnet school-----The geniuses. ----- (like Clinton) thought that BJ's IS NOT SEX. They
were doing "it" hot and heavy between classes. I am not sure if Hep B or
Hep C gets around on ORAL STUFF-----but------actually see no reason WHY NOT. My hubby had poliomyelitis as an infant-------one has to be NUTS to
deprive his child of the polio vaccine------when I was a kid it was the INJECTION
thing-----when he was an infant------there was a world wide epidemic----the same
epidemic that paralyzed FDR. no more polio epidemics-----but outbreaks in
areas where people are CONVINCED that the stuff is a Zionist plot----next is
CALIFORNIA----land of CHOICE

PS autism is not all that rare-----just previously not recognized-----nothing to do with
vaccines

New Topics

Forum List

Back