No striking Iran???!!!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
It seems that neither the Pentagon or the U.S Intelligence Agencies would carry out air strikes against Iranian Nuclear facilities. Senior military analysts have ruled our carrying any military strike on Iran. It seems Bush is contented with just carrying out sanctions against Iran and its pals. SO IS AMERICA READY TO LIVE WITH A NUCLEAR IRAN AND A NUCLEAR N.KOREA SIDE BY SIDE?? I don't know why but I feel really uneasy with a nuclear Iran in the future!!!!

AKshay

It seems that neither the Pentagon or the U.S Intelligence Agencies would carry out air strikes against Iranian Nuclear facilities. Senior military analysts have ruled our carrying any military strike on Iran. It seems Bush is contented with just carrying out sanctions against Iran and its pals. SO IS AMERICA READY TO LIVE WITH A NUCLEAR IRAN AND A NUCLEAR N.KOREA SIDE BY SIDE?? I don't know why but I feel really uneasy with a nuclear Iran in the future!!!!

AKshay

And you heard this from where? Do you really think the Armed Forces of the United States do not have a battle plan for Iran or N.Korea? I can assure you they do. However you are not going to be able to read about it in the N.Y. Times. Then again, who knows.:smoke:

AKshay

why don't you all do something about it?

AKshay

Who would these "military analysts" be? I'd like to see what they have to say, and within what context it is said.

Since you live in Dubai, I would jsut like to point out that your port sucks and I felt like a sitting duck all the way from the compound to the hotel bar. Going through TWO rings of security to get in and out of the compound did little to rest my nerves.

AND since you live in Dubai, you know as well as I that ANY war with Iran would be nothing like Iraq. It would require a commitment to fight to the death. Too many people in this nation aren't willing to accept the threat a nuclear Iran would pose given what it would take to remove the threat.

They will wait until Iran has nukes and threatens someone, that way we can retaliate and what would cost hundreds of thousands of lives now will cost millions of lives then.

When it happens, thank a lib.

Who would these "military analysts" be? I'd like to see what they have to say, and within what context it is said.

Since you live in Dubai, I would jsut like to point out that your port sucks and I felt like a sitting duck all the way from the compound to the hotel bar. Going through TWO rings of security to get in and out of the compound did little to rest my nerves.

AND since you live in Dubai, you know as well as I that ANY war with Iran would be nothing like Iraq. It would require a commitment to fight to the death. Too many people in this nation aren't willing to accept the threat a nuclear Iran would pose given what it would take to remove the threat.

They will wait until Iran has nukes and threatens someone, that way we can retaliate and what would cost hundreds of thousands of lives now will cost millions of lives then.

Obviously Dubai port has to have max. security I know its not Fort knox but well , Dubai port is a majr stopover for U.S warships and other oil tankers. We wouldnt want a repeat of the U.SS Cole bombings in Aden would we????

AKshay

Obviously Dubai port has to have max. security I know its not Fort knox but well , Dubai port is a majr stopover for U.S warships and other oil tankers. We wouldnt want a repeat of the U.SS Cole bombings in Aden would we????

AKshay

I don't disagree that Dubai needs max security. What I can't figure out is why they let us off the port compound. Once we left the compound vai bus, we were in mostly flat, open terrain until we reached whatever little town that is there .... I assume Dubai. I felt like a target the whole time.

Conversely, when we went to Jebel Ali, very few left the compound. I didn't.

Forum List

Back