No-snitch code

Stopped by me when I was alone and waved cocaine IN MY FACE.

So fuckin what? you didn't even do anything about it did you pussy?

I knew there was drug -dealing going on - place was a notoriuos well known drug-dealing den - I went to because it was close to my place of work. And I kept silent. But on this occassion - I took exception with the way this creep dissed me and invaded my space.

I should have known bettert to realize it was blatent entrappment. Cal me naive/stupid etc - I plead guilty...........

Dear God you are the worst poster on these boards.

Entrappment is cheating.

Was entrapped in Nov 1993 in a bar when I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS at the end of a bar - then this creepy person comes by .............................

That isn't entrapment. That's an ordinary person walking past you.

You werent there in Nov 1993 bitch - I was.

This creep came aroundto me when I was mindingmy own busininess and started wavingdrugs in my face.

Noomi is NOT thje "b-word"

works when "good people" do nothing

Kitty G case in Chicago in the mid 60s when people watched her being killed and didn't do anything

If your reference to Kitty G is to Kitty Genovese that occurred in New York, not Chicago. Please give credit where credit is due.

Also I dont think people watched and stood by. Manny people heard her screams and did nothing -- didnt even call the police. But i dont think people watched it happen.

It is also memorialized in the opening lines of Phil Ochs' Outside of a Small Circle of Friends. A great song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTmmTIlM_o]Phil Ochs- Outside A Small Circle of Friends - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Kitty G case in Chicago in the mid 60s when people watched her being killed and didn't do anything

If your reference to Kitty G is to Kitty Genovese that occurred in New York, not Chicago. Please give credit where credit is due.

Also I dont think people watched and stood by. Manny people heard her screams and did nothing -- didnt even call the police. But i dont think people watched it happen.

It is also memorialized in the opening lines of Phil Ochs' Outside of a Small Circle of Friends. A great song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTmmTIlM_o]Phil Ochs- Outside A Small Circle of Friends - YouTube[/ame]

You are correct. Thanks.

It was NYC - not Chicago.

I think you're talking about the "bystander effect.."

I subscribe to the "didn't see nothing" crowed...

Cops are useless.....

Entrappment is cheating.

Was entrapped in Nov 1993 in a bar when I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS at the end of a bar - then this creepy person comes by .............................

Well you werent there were you back in 93????????

It was a drug dealer getting drugs in my face when I was drinking a pitcher of beer - minding my own business.

Disrespect me big time.

That's not entrapment you idiot. Entrapment is a police officer luring you into a drug buy.

It was a drug dealer getting drugs in my face when I was drinking a pitcher of beer - minding my own business.

Disrespect me big time.

That's not entrapment you idiot. Entrapment is a police officer luring you into a drug buy.

More like an undercover cop coercing an individual...

If a cop said "c'mon man buy this dope I got 10 kids to feed" that would be entrapment...

If a person said "are you a cop" and the cop said "no" then bought drugs or whatever that wouldn't be entrapment...

Although cops do have to identify themselves and show a badge if they are asked, I have no idea why they don't in sting operations....

Last edited:

Disrespect me big time.

If a cop said "c'mon man buy this dope I got 10 kids to feed" that would be entrapment...

If a person said "are you a cop" and the cop said "no" then bought drugs or whatever that wouldn't be entrapment...

Although cops do have to identify themselves and show a badge if they are asked, I have no idea why they don't in sting operations....

The basic definition of entrapment is a police officer enticing you commit an offense. Undercover or not has nothing to do with it.

The basic definition of entrapment is a police officer enticing you commit an offense. Undercover or not has nothing to do with it.

I gave two examples...

Just like I said - a cop saying "c'mon man buy this 'product' I got 8 kids to feed" would be entrapment. Willingly buying a "product" from a cop wouldn't even if the idiot asks "are you a cop."

Legally there is a way around entrapment.... All one would have to ask is "do you want me to buy this product" if it is an undercover cop he/she cant say "yes" - if he did that - that would be entrapment....

My basic def of the word is leading a person to do something that they would not otherwise do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back