No Slutty Clothes in Dubai

I have left Islam.

Muslims believe in a moon god and a paedophile profit.

Muslims like to blow themselves up for 72 virgins.

I am becoming a Christian.

Muslims also like to kill apostates.

Shariah Law...
When a person who reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostasizes from Islam; he deserves to be killed

I am puzzled to why they claim to hate the west so much, and then build a city for foreign (especially western) tourism? Traditional hypocrisy of the Islamic world I guess. :eusa_eh:

Decisions are made by corrupt rulers that the West supports. Are you really foolish enough to think that those regimes represent the will of the people of the "Islamic world"?

Did you know that upside down Kalam's avie kind of sort of looks a bit like a stylized version of Batman?

Looks like mad hornet... see its stinger and little antenae?
(gotta turn it upside down though) :cool:

She wouldn't have to in Dubai.
I am puzzled to why they claim to hate the west so much, and then build a city for foreign (especially western) tourism? Traditional hypocrisy of the Islamic world I guess. :eusa_eh:

Decisions are made by corrupt rulers that the West supports. Are you really foolish enough to think that those regimes represent the will of the people of the "Islamic world"?

Is that why not one of the nearly 60 Islamic crapholes recognizes basic freedom, human rights and civil liberties?

Then, again, slaves of allah have never believed in democracy in 1400 years. Sharia is fascism.

Decisions are made...

Decisions are made by the repressive Quran that forces Muhammadans to submit themselves to lives of backwardness, misery and failure. Democracy has never existed in Islam in 14 centuries. Democracy is frowned upon in the Islamic world as a Western invention to be avoided by all obedient slaves of allah.

This image of Muslim slut-wear is making the rounds.

burqa-contest.jpg

Just another reason to be offended by Islam. :cool:

Any of you fuckwits ever been to Dubai? :eusa_hand:

Fuck off.

Dubai is just another bankrupt Arab Muslim shithole

Bankrupt? Possibly.

Shithole? No.

Have you ever been there? I have, and the downtown area would rival almost any American city for cleanliness and modern day stuff.

Incidentally, even walking down in the souk area, it was pretty clean, and that was over in the old section of town.

Try again dipshit.

This image of Muslim slut-wear is making the rounds.

burqa-contest.jpg

Just another reason to be offended by Islam. :cool:

Can you tell which ones are Men, or dont you care where your blow-job comes from?:eusa_drool:

Ho-say constantly has blow jobs on his mind: Giving them

Ho-say gets his blow jobs from men. That's what's on his mind. And yes. He is a giving kind of gay. Errr -- guy.

Any of you fuckwits ever been to Dubai? :eusa_hand:

Fuck off.

Dubai is just another bankrupt Arab Muslim shithole

Bankrupt? Possibly.

Shithole? No.

Have you ever been there? I have, and the downtown area would rival almost any American city for cleanliness and modern day stuff.

Incidentally, even walking down in the souk area, it was pretty clean, and that was over in the old section of town.

Try again dipshit.

Most of the new buildings in Dubai, built by slave labor, are vacant. Dubai is also the primary liaison for obtaining arms from Iran.

I agree. Its oine thing to kick someone out of a public place or fire them for non-conformance, but a criminal matter? Dubai is a popular vacation destination these days. I certainly wouldn't go there now. Fuck em.
LOL like your Islamophobic ass was ever going there anyway!! :lol:

No reason for anyone to visit an Islamic country, except, maybe to watch a public beheading, which can be kind of cool.

Forum List

Back