No Slutty Clothes in Dubai

I also remember going to a Restaurant in the USA, and obliged to ware a Neck-tie and jacket that the restaurant lent me

When in Rome...

When visiting someones elses home or country you should abide by their rules of comportment. Just as i expect muslims to conform to our ways in the west, when visiting muslim counties i would conform to theirs.
you'd wear a burka?

She wouldn't have to in Dubai.
I am puzzled to why they claim to hate the west so much, and then build a city for foreign (especially western) tourism? Traditional hypocrisy of the Islamic world I guess. :eusa_eh:

you'd wear a burka?

I am puzzled to why they claim to hate the west so much, and then build a city for foreign (especially western) tourism? Traditional hypocrisy of the Islamic world I guess. :eusa_eh:

Decisions are made by corrupt rulers that the West supports. Are you really foolish enough to think that those regimes represent the will of the people of the "Islamic world"?

Decisions are made by corrupt rulers that the West supports. Are you really foolish enough to think that those regimes represent the will of the people of the "Islamic world"?
No, it just amuses me that's all. :tongue:

I have left Islam.

Muslims believe in a moon god and a paedophile profit.

Muslims like to blow themselves up for 72 virgins.

I am becoming a Christian.

When in Rome...

When visiting someones elses home or country you should abide by their rules of comportment. Just as i expect muslims to conform to our ways in the west, when visiting muslim counties i would conform to theirs.

Please dont go.... I like the cleavage just the way it is!!!!

Oh, and I agee... if ya dont like their rules, stay home!

Anyone want to go to Amsterdam with me :tongue:

I have left Islam.

Do not adjust your set, normal transmission will continue via Marc39 as soon as possible

I have left Islam.

Do not adjust your set, normal transmission will continue via Marc39 as soon as possible
Redirecting to Hamas TV? They sell 6 year old virgins there I think. 2 for the price of a Jew. :tongue:

I don't hate Jews. I love Jews. I support Israel to kill Hamas and nuke Iran. I also support USA to nuke Afghanistan.

I hate my former religion, Islam.

Did you know that upside down Kalam's avie kind of sort of looks a bit like a stylized version of Batman?

Did you know that upside down Kalam's avie kind of sort of looks a bit like a stylized version of Batman?

Holy shit!

Forum List

Back