No Slutty Clothes in Dubai

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
A British holidaymaker has been charged with indecency in Dubai after walking through the world's largest shopping centre in a bikini.

The woman was buying clothes and gifts in the Dubai Mall, fully dressed but in a low-cut top, when she was accosted by an Arabic woman and criticised for wearing 'revealing clothing'.

The pair then became embroiled in a heated row in front of hundreds of bemused shoppers.

Incensed by the Arabic woman's comments, the British woman told her to 'mind her own business' before stripping out of her clothes and 'taunting' the locals by walking around in only her bikini, it is alleged.

Read more: Briton held for wearing a bikini in Dubai shopping mall | Mail Online

Predictions on her sentence?

Any of you fuckwits ever been to Dubai? :eusa_hand:

Fuck off.
Yeah.for about 48 hours. It's a fucking empire shithole.
My idiot cousin thought about moving there so I checked it out.
That movie, like yours, is over.
It'll be 'ruins" for future generations to view what the "savages created"

Any of you fuckwits ever been to Dubai? :eusa_hand:

Fuck off.

Yep, lived in a villa on the beach, up the road in Ajman for a year, a fair place
Got cured of likeing lobster dinner

When in Rome...

When visiting someones elses home or country you should abide by their rules of comportment. Just as i expect muslims to conform to our ways in the west, when visiting muslim counties i would conform to theirs.

A British holidaymaker has been charged with indecency in Dubai after walking through the world's largest shopping centre in a bikini.

The woman was buying clothes and gifts in the Dubai Mall, fully dressed but in a low-cut top, when she was accosted by an Arabic woman and criticised for wearing 'revealing clothing'.

The pair then became embroiled in a heated row in front of hundreds of bemused shoppers.

Incensed by the Arabic woman's comments, the British woman told her to 'mind her own business' before stripping out of her clothes and 'taunting' the locals by walking around in only her bikini, it is alleged.

Read more: Briton held for wearing a bikini in Dubai shopping mall | Mail Online

Sentence: firecracker tampon

What was the Conclusion?... And were there ever Pictures?...

:)

peace...

Foolish woman. She is there and should abide by their laws. As someone already said, when in Rome.

She can't expect the community and the law to treat her the same as when she is in the USA just as Muslims should not expect sharia law here in the USA.

Can't the Arabs handle a little diversity ? In America we gotta tolerate that shit or we get labeled as bigots.

Can't the Arabs handle a little diversity ? In America we gotta tolerate that shit or we get labeled as bigots.

Do you want your Fucking Head Cut Off or something?...

Shut up!...

peace...

I guess multiculturalism is only appropriate for guilt laden red blooded Americans. Everyone else can celebrate their diversity.
(and please don't cut my head off until Monday)

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Do you want your Fucking Head Cut Off or something?...

Shut up!...

peace...

I guess multiculturalism is only appropriate for guilt laden red blooded Americans. Everyone else can celebrate their diversity.
(and please don't cut my head off until Monday)

They Demand to Wear their Culture here but Refuse to let us there...

Hell, they would Execute Barney Frank (D) there and he's a Ranking Member o the House of Representatives here.

Why People Continue to Excuse this Filth and Oppression is Beyond me.

peace...

I agree. Its oine thing to kick someone out of a public place or fire them for non-conformance, but a criminal matter? Dubai is a popular vacation destination these days. I certainly wouldn't go there now. Fuck em.

Forum List

Back