No Single Payer..No Public Option..No enhanced Medicare...No Negotiating Meds..KILL B

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
LyingBurnMan... Should be pushed in front of a bus...not figuratively...REALLY. He should be kicked so hard in the nuts that he will look like he has three adams apples... He should have big fish hooks snagged into his eyeballs and hung up by them in a public place so anyone who's wife, daughter or sister that is murdered by thier Insurance company could carve chunks out of his stinking corpse. But before all that cellebrating with the fine Jew senator from Disconneticut....

Kill The Bill

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-czwy-aVbbU[/ame]

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
LIEBERMAN HEALTHCARE BILL

There is not a healthcare (reform) bill. Can’t really call it a “reform” bill. It has been slowly chipped away to nothing that the American people can support. That is the reason there is less support now than just a few months ago.
This plan has become the Joe Lieberman Healthcare Bill which is no plan at all, just more of the same.

Start over and work on the problems with healthcare not a takeover of 1/6th of the economy by the oh so efficient Govt.

Ger rid of the lobbyists and special interests and they might actually be able to accomplish something.

Oh wait, what am I saying. Does that sound like Common Sense????

Forum List

Back