big mama wus cool..no question about it

I don't play the harmonica......

Nor do I have backup singers.......

But a sista can drive you to distraction baby

cmu003-1.jpg

Last edited:
Tried and failed.

Story of your life, huh?

I'm from Brooklyn, have 5 sons, low on estrogen, and drive a pickup. You do NOT want to fuck with me.

I'd say you're off to a real pleasant start at meeting people around here....

You should feel right at home tho with the braggart, testosterone-loaded teasers around here....

Tried and failed.

Story of your life, huh?

I'm from Brooklyn, have 5 sons, low on estrogen, and drive a pickup. You do NOT want to fuck with me.

You should feel right at home tho with the braggart, testosterone-loaded teasers around here....

So far better, and far more amusing than the rest of the crop that's popped out of the ground, and the woodwork, and from under rocks, and.....

Uglier text, but a better sense of humor.

damn newbies cant figure out shit but they can figure out colored font.....i hate mothering colored font....

love that yellow however....you look good ...welcome and enjoy....why does it always look like jackson pollack got loose with the damned colored font...i also think gun chewers are the devils minions and that men should keep their damned shirt on in public and avatars....other than that...i iz purdy normal.....

for this board......

Tried and failed.

Story of your life, huh?

So far better, and far more amusing than the rest of the crop that's popped out of the ground, and the woodwork, and from under rocks, and.....

The intro was amazing, wasn't it? Whatever floats your boat, Dis.

Story of your life, huh?

No floating necessary.. You can't possibly tell me that intro offended you, but shit like that which came from Liability doesn't...

If that's the case... I really have no idea what to say.. I thought you had more of a sense of humor than that.

Course.. you're one of the lame colored text people Strolling bitches about. :badgrin:

No floating necessary.. You can't possibly tell me that intro offended you, but shit like that which came from Liability doesn't...

If that's the case... I really have no idea what to say.. I thought you had more of a sense of humor than that.

Course.. you're one of the lame colored text people Strolling bitches about. :badgrin:

I think it was a grand entrance..top rate..

Did I say "offended", 'cause I don't see that there. I realize that the written word sometimes does not project the intended emotion, and it doesn't appear that you've made one of your emoticons for <sarcasm>. You think you could work on that one next? :razz:

Now why did I take note of Plsd2MeChu's entrance more than Liability's? Cuz he's a neighbor.... I tend to pick up on things like that. Figured I'd let him know what I thought of it -- neighbor to neighbor. You don't mind, do ya?

And second guessing yourself is on you. You chose to question here. Seems you found plenty to say. Apparently you haven't had a problem with the arrogant bitch who persists in using colored text, otherwise you'd have been persistently whining about it. Course.... I don't hear Bones whining "Please don't rep me."
:lol::lol:

Wonder if the neighbor could "shout out" the window a simple "Hello"....

Did I say "offended", 'cause I don't see that there. I realize that the written word sometimes does not project the intended emotion, and it doesn't appear that you've made one of your emoticons for <sarcasm>. You think you could work on that one next? :razz:

Now why did I take note of Plsd2MeChu's entrance more than Liability's? Cuz he's a neighbor.... I tend to pick up on things like that. Figured I'd let him know what I thought of it -- neighbor to neighbor. You don't mind, do ya?

And second guessing yourself is on you. You chose to question here. Seems you found plenty to say. Apparently you haven't had a problem with the arrogant bitch who persists in using colored text, otherwise you'd have been persistently whining about it. Course.... I don't hear Bones whining "Please don't rep me."
:lol::lol:

Wonder if the neighbor could "shout out" the window a simple "Hello"....

He? Damn well looked like a "she" to me..

Irrelevant, however.. You seem rather pissy about his/her entrance, which I simply stated was mild, and far more amusing than most of the "lost" people that got their asses booted from their other board.

Seems to me you're taking this more seriously than you should..

"Colored text people"?

Dis, I wouldn't have pegged you as a TEXTIST.

Forum List

Back