No sign of race tightening

it wasn't right in new hampshire this year.

You're talking about one state, one tiny state that's impossible to pin down because almost everyone there is independent, being wrong in the polls and you compeltely discount how every other poll was right this year. If I come to you with a glass full of water, will you complain the glass isn't full enough?

You are almost as stubborn as Paperboy and even he's admitting it doesn't look good for McCain. What are you hoping that those neo-nazis make bail and somehow try to get out the nazi vote next week?

The RNC is considering cutting off all funding for McCain and re-allocating it so its Senators and Congressmen don't lose so badly next week and you're sitting here telling me one tiny poll for one tiny state was wrong?

*sigh*

It must be fun to live in your world.

Gee - I wonder why we follow this "shit"

3waybig.jpg

Uh it wouldn't be like the red sox winning the world series after losing to the Rays. that is foolish.

You're talking about one state, one tiny state that's impossible to pin down because almost everyone there is independent, being wrong in the polls and you compeltely discount how every other poll was right this year. If I come to you with a glass full of water, will you complain the glass isn't full enough?

You are almost as stubborn as Paperboy and even he's admitting it doesn't look good for McCain. What are you hoping that those neo-nazis make bail and somehow try to get out the nazi vote next week?

The RNC is considering cutting off all funding for McCain and re-allocating it so its Senators and Congressmen don't lose so badly next week and you're sitting here telling me one tiny poll for one tiny state was wrong?

*sigh*

It must be fun to live in your world.

yeah, and if it happens in Pennsylvania, this race is turned upside down, now, doesn't it?

right...

after the polls had Obama ahead by double digits.

You are trying to compare the polling in one state ... New Hampshire after Obama won Iowa with the months upon months of both national and statewide polls for the general election ...

I almost feel bad that you have been lowered to making this argument ...

I've posted this B4 but IMO McCain's path to the White House is thru CO. PA is a red herring.

CO, VA, OH, NV, FL, MO, and NC. Unlikely but possible. I'll give him a 1 in 4 shot.

yeah, and if it happens in Pennsylvania, this race is turned upside down, now, doesn't it?

Actually, no. Obama can afford lose Pennsylvania because he's a mile ahead in Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakotah.......

You are trying to compare the polling in one state ... New Hampshire after Obama won Iowa with the months upon months of both national and statewide polls for the general election ...

I almost feel bad that you have been lowered to making this argument ...

The polls the day of the primary had Obama winning by double digits. Everyone was expecting Hillary to drop out that very night.

Actually, no. Obama can afford lose Pennsylvania because he's a mile ahead in Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakotah.......

a mile ahead? he's damn near tied in those states.

New Topics

Forum List

Back