No shit, Harry

why did BONER NEVER seek to pass something that could pass both houses with bipartisan votes?

why did BONER only try what the republicans in tbe house would pass?

Because he and the republican party place party over country at every turn

Principles...you wouldn't know anything about them.

He represents his constituents not oBUMa.

so his principles are failure is best for the country?

why did BONER NEVER seek to pass something that could pass both houses with bipartisan votes?

why did BONER only try what the republicans in tbe house would pass?

Because he and the republican party place party over country at every turn

Principles...you wouldn't know anything about them.

He represents his constituents not oBUMa.

so his principles are failure is best for the country?

When you learn to read what others post and can write a coherent sentence...get back to me. No wonder everyone ignores you. Perhaps they're onto something...

what were these priciples that were more important than Democracy?

Post after post explaining what's going on and who is doing what and this is the best you come back with..

You're either drunk or an idiot or perhaps both...a drunken idiot. Yes, that's it. :clap2:

I'm done but you can keep looking stoooooopid if you so choose.

Last edited:
you dont even know what these priciples are that your party holds more dear than country?

I appreciate you making my case:

The Republican-controlled House of Representatives on Thursday passed the GOP leadership's 2013 budget plan -- a measure that has no chance of passing the Democratic-controlled Senate but creates a clear contrast between the two parties on a number of critical tax and spending issues ahead of the general election.

The resolution passed in a strongly polarized 228-191 vote. No Democrats backed the measure; only 10 Republicans opposed it.

Let Dingy Harry run with the ball.

you dont even know what these priciples are that your party holds more dear than country?

You don't even know who you are! Ever wonder why other than a handful, everyone ignores your incoherent and off topic remarks?

Nah,...to drunk to realize it. And you're a 55 year old parent?:cool: Good grief, Charlie Brown!

so harry is supposed to force the dems to vote for something the majority doesnt want?

You don't even know who you are! Ever wonder why other than a handful, everyone ignores your incoherent and off topic remarks?

Nah,...to drunk to realize it. And you're a 55 year old parent?:cool: Good grief, Charlie Brown!

For a guy who claims to place his principles over his country you sure hav e a hard time stating those said principles.

Are you so ashamed of your priciples you dont want to repete them?

For a guy who claims to place his principles over his country you sure hav e a hard time stating those said principles.

Are you so ashamed of your priciples you dont want to repete them?

First of all dumbbell, we aren't speaking of my principles. Second, I am not a Senator or a Congressman.

Third look up what they word means and try working it into the conversation in a rational way. Maybe develop a few like not posting when drunk!

"We have an obligation to do the best we can."

Reid is close to being as big a moron as Obabble.[/QUOTE]

$354766aa6b94aa9f79509a81b8d327cd.jpg

"My Dick is this long"

That is fairly funny coming from the the leader of the Senate that has not passed a budget for nearly four years now.

it's not the senate's job... it's the job of the house to put forth a workable budget

why do the loons on the right keep saying that nonsense?

so the HOuse can do the budget and not involve the Senate. That's freaking good to know. Why don't they do it?

That is fairly funny coming from the the leader of the Senate that has not passed a budget for nearly four years now.

it's not the senate's job... it's the job of the house to put forth a workable budget

:lol:Well dude...the House did do it. They did it twice. But good old Harry Halfbrain just keeps on throwning it under the table. He doesn't even look at it. Why? Because the left doesn't want a budget.

He could not get his tea party idiots to do anything he wanted so instead he just flew home in a huff.

He NEVER tried to act like a leader.

he let the ass end of his party drag his stupid fucking hump arround until he gave up

Are you claiming Obabble has a clue? A plan? Reduce the deficit? Reduce the debt? If you are then you are a low info lib.

Because it's the job of both the House and the Senate to pass a budget then work the two together into the final version surly you on the left knew that.

Forum List

Back