No....She Can't Be A Democrat

I don't hate Muslims, just terrorists.

Well, liberals and Democrats too but if any Muslim is a conservative or a Trump-supporter, I'd gladly buy them a beer any day.
There aren't any Look at all the money you saved Now if you had to buy a drink for every time Trump tweeted about Page the ex FBI lady you'd need to buy 30 drinks Trump is one sick sucker

Trump's tweeting about Lisa Page resulted in instant justice for a lying seditionist POS traitor. If Hillary had been elected instead, we never would have known how corrupt the Justice department was, and she never would have been fired.
You mean she said mean things about your moron ?? BOO FN HOO

No, she was involved in the attempted coup of a sitting President. That should be dealt with as the Saudis would. Chop chop.
Folks like you are like little chihuahuas yapping at the feet of reality and facts....just running yo mouth and not saying shit....and the minute reality stomps its feet, you run off scared into the corner like a bitch.....

Here odd one
N DIEGO — U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., announced Friday he plans to resign from Congress "shortly after the holidays," just days after admitting to misusing campaign funds.

Hunter pleaded guilty in federal court Tuesday to one count of conspiracy to misuse campaign funds after prosecutors said he and his wife, Margaret, who pleaded guilty earlier this year to conspiracy to misuse campaign funds and was expected to testify against him, "converted and stole" more than a quarter-million dollars in campaign funds.

Well, liberals and Democrats too but if any Muslim is a conservative or a Trump-supporter, I'd gladly buy them a beer any day.
There aren't any Look at all the money you saved Now if you had to buy a drink for every time Trump tweeted about Page the ex FBI lady you'd need to buy 30 drinks Trump is one sick sucker

Trump's tweeting about Lisa Page resulted in instant justice for a lying seditionist POS traitor. If Hillary had been elected instead, we never would have known how corrupt the Justice department was, and she never would have been fired.

No, she was involved in the attempted coup of a sitting President. That should be dealt with as the Saudis would. Chop chop.
Folks like you are like little chihuahuas yapping at the feet of reality and facts....just running yo mouth and not saying shit....and the minute reality stomps its feet, you run off scared into the corner like a bitch.....

Here's a little fact and some reality for you, Cletus: President Trump has done far more for the black people in this country, than any other President since Abraham Lincoln. Do you really think Barack Obama gave a shit about the issues facing African Americans, like employment, gun violence, drugs, AIDS, or enabling themselves to become prosperous?

Not hardly. In fact, it was probably a good thing that Hillary lost. She would have done for women what Obama did for black folks.

One day after her arrest on theft, perjury and tampering with public records charges, state Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell carried through with her promise to resign from the House seat she was elected to earlier this year.

The 53-year-old Philadelphia Democrat sent a letter to House Speaker Mike Turzai, R-Allegheny County, on Thursday stating it is her intention to resign, effective Dec. 13.
Philly state rep facing theft, perjury charges to resign from her House seat on Dec. 13

Say it ain't so, Joe. Only republicans and orange people do this kind of crime.

Are you under the impression illusion hallucination that aligning with some political party imparts some kind of personality trait? :You're saying this resigning state rep is the same as Billy Graham? :laughing0301:

Wow dood. Composition Fallacy much? This is the kind of shit that keeps discourse in the fucking gutter.
Way to aim high. Stay classy and shit.

One day after her arrest on theft, perjury and tampering with public records charges, state Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell carried through with her promise to resign from the House seat she was elected to earlier this year.

The 53-year-old Philadelphia Democrat sent a letter to House Speaker Mike Turzai, R-Allegheny County, on Thursday stating it is her intention to resign, effective Dec. 13.
Philly state rep facing theft, perjury charges to resign from her House seat on Dec. 13

No, it's our entire system, that's why partisanshitheads are usually half right yet never completely coherent when they go on like that. So we wander 'round in endless circles arguing over who is less corrupt. And the beat goes on.

And we continue to elect them and expect it to be different.
Yes partisan hacks will elect the very people who do the very things that partisan hacks claim they are against.....but only if those people don't wear the same party uniform that those partisan hacks wear....

When you stand on the basis of principals and policies instead of cheerleading for a party label, you won't find yourself looking like the moron who posted this OP..

Dude. She wearing the uniform of a terrorist. She could probably blow up a school bus with that scowl too.

ZKIFR7QHAJHKXEO5MKMHVCHGUE.jpg
She? How do you know?

I know you hate Muslims...….but what does that have to do with anything I said about partisan hacks like yourself??

The Saudis work for us, should be easy enough.

No, it's our entire system, that's why partisanshitheads are usually half right yet never completely coherent when they go on like that. So we wander 'round in endless circles arguing over who is less corrupt. And the beat goes on.

Yes partisan hacks will elect the very people who do the very things that partisan hacks claim they are against.....but only if those people don't wear the same party uniform that those partisan hacks wear....

When you stand on the basis of principals and policies instead of cheerleading for a party label, you won't find yourself looking like the moron who posted this OP..

Dude. She wearing the uniform of a terrorist. She could probably blow up a school bus with that scowl too.

She'll have to get to the school(s) before one of our good white guys with a gun does.

Are you under the impression illusion hallucination that aligning with some political party imparts some kind of personality trait? :You're saying this resigning state rep is the same as Billy Graham? :laughing0301:

Wow dood. Composition Fallacy much? This is the kind of shit that keeps discourse in the fucking gutter.
According to your ilk, yes...it is one sided. Don't do much reading of the posts on this board, do you?
If you did, I'm sure you would be chastising them also...... :laughing0301:

She? How do you know?

Burn!!! :21:

The Saudis work for us, should be easy enough.

Of course they work for us.

According to your ilk, yes...it is one sided. Don't do much reading of the posts on this board, do you?

My "ilk"?

I have no "ilk" laddie. I am sui generis. :eusa_snooty:
And I sure as phuque don't engage in Composition Fallacies. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Point stands, judgement is for the plaintiff. :deal:

Since from her headdress, she apparently is a practicing Muslim that observes Shariah law, would she also submit herself to the other tenets of Shariah law with regards to those found guilty of theft?

My "ilk"?

And I sure as phuque don't engage in Composition Fallacies. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I probably just missed ALL of your posts chastising your ilk for doing it. I stand corrected. :auiqs.jpg:

I know you hate Muslims...….but what does that have to do with anything I said about partisan hacks like yourself??

We love the radical Islamist public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis and engage in genocide with them proudly.
No, we deal with them because we have to, but no one loves them.

My "ilk"?

I probably just missed ALL of your posts chastising your ilk for doing it. I stand corrected. :auiqs.jpg:

Again --- thought I told you this --- I am ilk-free. You can call me Ilkless.

What is it with summa y'all clowns where you hate the idea of individuality and have to lump disparate people together?
Is it just too much work to assess the personal? Do y'all just honestly NOT KNOW what a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is?

My "ilk"?

Again --- thought I told you this --- I am ilk-free. You can call me Ilkless.

What is it with summa y'all clowns where you hate the idea of individuality and have to lump disparate people together?
Is it just too much work to assess the personal? Do y'all just honestly NOT KNOW what a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is?
What you think.....and others see are far different, Pogo....just an observation

Forum List

Back