No school shootings in Urban Hell Hole schools

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The reason why is due to the fact that schools in failed cities have metal detectors. Designed to prevent children from bringing firearms, shivs, brass knuckles, etc. on to the premises for gang fights, they also prevent more violent outbreaks like Columbine or the Broward county.

Instituting metal detectors and body cavity searches in the governmental schools could be the key to stopping the violence

StackPath

Not every urban school has metal detectors. In fact, a great many such schools can nowhere near afford such things.

Like someone wearing body armor and carrying a military carbine is going to stop for a metal detector.

The reason why is due to the fact that schools in failed cities have metal detectors. Designed to prevent children from bringing firearms, shivs, brass knuckles, etc. on to the premises for gang fights, they also prevent more violent outbreaks like Columbine or the Broward county.

Instituting metal detectors and body cavity searches in the governmental schools could be the key to stopping the violence

StackPath

There was a school shooting in Minnesota a few years back. The kid walked into the school, shot the guy running the metal detector, then shot the security guard, and continued on his rampage.

Man, that metal detector worked out really well didn't it!

Those kids do all their killing in the 'hood.

The hysteria of the Left when these mass killings occur is incredible. For those who are keeping score, the thousands of killings in Democrat-run large cities DWARFS the occasional mass-killing by a crazy White Guy. About 19,000 killings last year in the U.S., about half of which were committed by Black males, BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS the hundred of so innocents who were killed by a handful of Crazy White Guys.

Where is the perspective?

StackPath

There was a school shooting in Minnesota a few years back. The kid walked into the school, shot the guy running the metal detector, then shot the security guard, and continued on his rampage.

I'll bet it beeped like anything.

StackPath

I'll bet it beeped like anything.

Probably, or he just walked around it!

Worst metal detector I ever encountered was at the regional VA office when I went for a job interview. I thought they were going to proceed to a body cavity search because the damn thing keep alarming where there was no metal on my person.

Not every urban school has metal detectors. In fact, a great many such schools can nowhere near afford such things.
They do safety the old fashioned way. Everybody is packing.

Most kids in urban schools have no interest in "packing." Many have enough painful personal experience to know shit like that is not a game.

It isn't a "game" in the inner city, its a matter of survival and always has been.

I went to a good private, Christian school , but many of the guys in the neighborhood went to the government school system in the major city i grew up in.

I saw one of my age peers just a few years ago, and he was so proud to still have the Switchblade his dad gave him for his first day in high school. I heard all the stories about boys getting shivved in the boys room. At my school , we did do pranks , but the only real violence was from the priests and brothers who ran the place. At government school, a wrong step, you could get literally killed to death. An Italian I know lost an eye ball in the government high school lunch line for allegedly "cutting in".

The best thing I can say is that the horrors of the Government School system provide a deterrent for private school children to stay in line else they get expelled and sent to the living hell of government school

body cavity searches in the governmental schools

Cavity searches of minors .... yea, nothing could go wrong there.

The lawsuits alone will destroy more families than school shootings every could.

Its for the safety of all the students, just to make sure that the children aren't trying to smuggle in weapons or other contraband.

It doesn't matter what your intent, it will go wrong and there are armies of lawyers already smelling the blood.

Most kids in urban schools have no interest in "packing." Many have enough painful personal experience to know shit like that is not a game.

It isn't a "game" in the inner city, its a matter of survival and always has been.

I went to a good private, Christian school , but many of the guys in the neighborhood went to the government school system in the major city i grew up in.

I saw one of my age peers just a few years ago, and he was so proud to still have the Switchblade his dad gave him for his first day in high school. I heard all the stories about boys getting shivved in the boys room. At my school , we did do pranks , but the only real violence was from the priests and brothers who ran the place. At government school, a wrong step, you could get literally killed to death. An Italian I know lost an eye ball in the government high school lunch line for allegedly "cutting in".

The best thing I can say is that the horrors of the Government School system provide a deterrent for private school children to stay in line else they get expelled and sent to the living hell of government school

OMG, I cannot believe that people actually can "get killed to death"? How old are you? You write like you were in special ed classes until you were 21.

OMG, I cannot believe that people actually can "get killed to death"? How old are you? You write like you were in special ed classes until you were 21.

"Killed to Death" is a perfectly valid phrase, used by the Tremendous Burgess Meredith, one of the all time greats when speaking to Stallone himself. BTW, I am 63 and earned a baccalaureate degree from a Division 1 Christian university.

"Killed to Death" is a perfectly valid phrase, used by the Tremendous Burgess Meredith, one of the all time greats when speaking to Stallone himself. BTW, I am 63 and earned a baccalaureate degree from a Division 1 Christian university.

You are quoting a line from an actor in the movie whose character could not say shit if he had a mouth full of it!

By the age of 63, you should have learned to write. Can you sue your university for failing to educate you?

BTW, there is no such thing as Division I any longer.

Forum List

Back