No Saudi Mosque in Poland, until Poland makes a Cathedral in Saudi.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by SobieskiSavedEurope, Aug 28, 2018.

1. SobieskiSavedEurope

SobieskiSavedEurope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
    Ratings:
    +4,601
    Hate to break it to you, but just short of 9 out of 10 Polish Jews spoke either Yiddish a Germanic dominated language with a Jewish twist, or Hebrew a Jewish language in the 1930's.

2. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,601
    Indeed, a lot of Muslims chop off little girls clits, just to try, and control them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,570
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  4. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,790
    -------------------------------------------------------- I think that the 'polock' is stupid . Let the mosques stay where they belong , let the Church's stay where they belong . Why would a thoughtful person care if there is Church in any part of 'muslim' land . And in reply to my question , yeah , i suppose , the dummy is a 'polock' i guess ,

5. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,238
    Hebrew is an ancient language, idiot. Whatever language was spoken does not show in any way that Jewish people are not Poles. Stop being an asshole. Jewish people are, and were, Poles same as anyone else. Just what is your beef with Jewish people, anyway? Care to explain your extreme dislike of Polish people who practice a different religion from the one that you do? Take all the time you need.

Stop trying to entertwine the Polish national identity with some religious voodoo.

6. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,790
    -------------------------------------------------- and the dumb 'polock' looks proud of himself as he says , hey , i have a stupid 'polock' idea Sob .

7. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,601
    I think you're kind of stupid, the point is to show Saudi Arabia's hypocrisy.

Besides, if this is dumb, then how dumb are all other Western European nations including America for not even really addressing the Muslim problem much, if at all.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,601
    The census showed in 1931 that only 12% of Polish Jews spoke Polish first, and only 25% of Polish Jews even considered themselves to be ethnically Polish.

Polish census of 1931 - Wikipedia

This clearly shows that the majority of Polish Jews weren't fully included in the Polish culture, and most didn't even consider themselves as Polish in the first place.

This doesn't even begin to speak of the fact that overwhelmingly Jews have nothing to do with the Polish genotype, or phenotype.

The consensus is clear, the Jews aren't Polish, and they certainly didn't include themselves as Polish very well by never assimilating very well, or by hijacking the Holocaust for Jews, while neglecting Polish victims, and even vilifying Poland for the Holocaust, instead.

The truth is Jews are the most anti-Polish people I've ever encountered.

9. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,790
    -------------------------------------------- who cares about proving 'saudi' hyprocricy . Supposedly 'poland' is still fairly clean with few muslims or muslim symbols so why not keep it that way . Who care if theres some 'catholic' church in 'saudi' . Your 'polock' hero is a dummie . Other Western euro nations are also dummies and thats ok with me as they are thousands of miles away from me . And USA should stop ALL immigration into the USA of all types in my opinion . Still the USA is huge compared to Europe or 'poland' and most third world imported people including muslims and 'ms13' are in big USA Gateway cities and suburban areas like New York and Brewster New York Sob .

10. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,790
    i think that the USA has muslims in population but i think it amounts to maybe 1 or 2 percent of USA Population and from my 70 year old point of view that is only a problem for future generations . The younger generations of millenial types [the heavily tattooed] and their dirty nosed kids that are in the USA are the ones that are fecked , imo SOB . .