No Saudi Mosque in Poland, until Poland makes a Cathedral in Saudi.

Seems like a fair enough analysis, why would Liberals object to that?

Polish Lawmaker Calls for Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe

Polish Lawmaker Backs Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe Until Poland Can Build Cathedral in Saudi Arabia

Dom-burqa-3-640x480.png

Dominik Tarczyński/Chris Hondros/Getty
28 Aug 2018875
Polish lawmaker Dominik Tarczyński has waded into the European burqa debate, saying it should be banned partly for security reasons, and partly to make it clear to Islamic radicals that they cannot demand more rights in Europe than Europeans have in Saudi Arabia.

Mr Tarczyński, a member of Poland’s ruling Law and Justice Party, made waves in Britain after clashing with left-liberal journalist Cathy Newman over illegal immigration.

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart London shortly after ex-foreign secretary Boris Johnson’s run-in with the establishment over his criticism of the burqa, the Polish law graduate insisted that Islamic face veils “should be banned in the same way the Christian cross is banned in Saudi Arabia”.

He suggested the relationship between the West and the Islamic world was currently unbalanced, citing a mosque which Saudi Arabia’s theocratic regime wants to construct in the Polish capital of Warsaw as an example.

“We’re happy to have it once they agree for Poland to build a cathedral in Saudi Arabia,” he said.
-------------------------------------------------------- I think that the 'polock' is stupid . Let the mosques stay where they belong , let the Church's stay where they belong . Why would a thoughtful person care if there is Church in any part of 'muslim' land . And in reply to my question , yeah , i suppose , the dummy is a 'polock' i guess ,

I think you're kind of stupid, the point is to show Saudi Arabia's hypocrisy.

Besides, if this is dumb, then how dumb are all other Western European nations including America for not even really addressing the Muslim problem much, if at all.
-------------------------------------------- who cares about proving 'saudi' hyprocricy . Supposedly 'poland' is still fairly clean with few muslims or muslim symbols so why not keep it that way . Who care if theres some 'catholic' church in 'saudi' . Your 'polock' hero is a dummie . Other Western euro nations are also dummies and thats ok with me as they are thousands of miles away from me . And USA should stop ALL immigration into the USA of all types in my opinion . Still the USA is huge compared to Europe or 'poland' and most third world imported people including muslims and 'ms13' are in big USA Gateway cities and suburban areas like New York and Brewster New York Sob .

I don't think Poland's at this point is saying anything remotely close to letting in the Muslim refugees, this just seems to try to show Saudi inconsistencies.

as i said , its a stupid idea . Who cares if there is a church in 'saudi' ?? How many years have there been NO church's in 'saudi' . But go ahead , put a church in 'saudi' and i'm sure that the 'saudis' are more than willing to build a zhitload of mosques in poland with their walking around money and to also provide the ' muslims ' to fill the 'mosques' up SOB .

There are 56 muslim majority countries and most of them have christian churches. ... :cool:
--------------------------------- i think that the thread specifies 'saudi' doesn't it . Who cares what churches muslims have in 56 of their zhitholes Sunni ??

--------------------------------- i think that the thread specifies 'saudi' doesn't it . Who cares what churches muslims have in 56 of their zhitholes Sunni ??
I posted that because the idiot politician wants to ban all mosques because of one muslim country not allowing allowing churches. ... :cool:

I posted that because the idiot politician wants to ban all mosques because of one muslim country not allowing allowing churches. ... :cool:
--------------------------------------- 'mosques; and muslims should be banned in 'poland' and all the Western world . And as i said earlier , the proud looking 'pollock' is a dummie for his idea of a christian church in saudi should allow a mosue in 'poland' Sunni .

Forum List

Back