No Saudi Mosque in Poland, until Poland makes a Cathedral in Saudi.

I'm of a Polish heritage, and a Catholic upbringing, even so I've chosen to be a skeptical Agnostic on faith, overall.

I don't think Catholicism is as offensive as Islam, why would anybody, exactly?

Considering what their priests have been doing to kids for decades?

Is Catholic clergy abuse any greater than other clergy abuses, or just publicized to a greater extent?
I guess 1,000 of mass murder doesn’t help.

What mass-murder?

I'm of a Polish heritage, and a Catholic upbringing, even so I've chosen to be a skeptical Agnostic on faith, overall.

Is Catholic clergy abuse any greater than other clergy abuses, or just publicized to a greater extent?

What mass-murder?
Never mind; I guess all those Roman Catholic Church wars took place in a Marvel Comic movie.

What mass-murder?
Never mind; I guess all those Roman Catholic Church wars took place in a Marvel Comic movie.

A lot of those "Wars" by the Papal states were against Islamic take-overs, I guess that's so terrible when Catholics do it, but so right when Jews do it in Israel, eh?

What mass-murder?

A lot of those "Wars" by the Papal states were against Islamic take-overs, I guess that's so terrible when Catholics do it, but so right when Jews do it in Israel, eh?
Because the RCC didn’t go around conquering the world just like the Muslims.

Everybody knows that the Saudis are run by a sect known as the Wahabis. They have a historical problem with melding their particular sect with government.

Question, as a person of one-half Russian/Polish background: why does anyone in the Polish government try to identify the Polish government with Roman Catholicism? This is the problem with people who try to meld secular government and some form of religion/religious sects. At least the Irish are ridding themselves of this problem. This Polish politician is just another sucker.

Poland's a Catholic nation, and has been since the late 900's.

There is no such thing as a nation being of one sect or another. Do you remember that there were Polish people who were of the Jewish faith? Until someone tried to commit genocide?

What mass-murder?

Because the RCC didn’t go around conquering the world just like the Muslims.

The Habsburg's were behind a lot of Spain, and also Portugal during their big reigns, certainly not a "Papal affair" exactly, but the Vatican did take advantage of it by promoting missionaries for conversions of Natives.

Everybody knows that the Saudis are run by a sect known as the Wahabis. They have a historical problem with melding their particular sect with government.

Question, as a person of one-half Russian/Polish background: why does anyone in the Polish government try to identify the Polish government with Roman Catholicism? This is the problem with people who try to meld secular government and some form of religion/religious sects. At least the Irish are ridding themselves of this problem. This Polish politician is just another sucker.

There is no such thing as a nation being of one sect or another. Do you remember that there were Polish people who were of the Jewish faith? Until someone tried to commit genocide?

There's clearly founding religions at the core of most nations, in the case of Poland once Mieszko I in 966 converted to Catholicism, so did the nation.

Jews aren't Polish, never were, and never will be.

One thing that must be factored in here is that, while the Roman Catholic Church is structured as a monarchy, with a centralized government, neither protestants, Jews, or other have this centralized government for the purpose of holding this faith responsible and directing criticism in its direction. Against whom does any person bring charges against Protestants, Jews, Hindus, or anybody else?

While there is the central government of the Vatican, against whom do we bring charges against the jeffresses, the grahams and falwells, the Jewish haredis, the Hindus, including those Hindus who wish to patrol India so that the Indian people who celebrate Valentine's Day with messages of love for each other are "nabbed" by "religious" police? The Hindus who attack the homes and worship centers of Muslims?

There's clearly founding religions at the core of most nations, in the case of Poland once Mieszko I in 966 converted to Catholicism, so did the nation.

Jews are as Polish has you are, asshole. Why do you try to drag your religion into the mud? Does it make you happy to be a freak? You are just a scumbag. Why do you hate Jews so much? Answer me, freak.

As opposed to what Muslims have been doing to children for centuries? LOL!!!

Jews are as Polish has you are, asshole. Why do you try to drag your religion into the mud? Does it make you happy to be a freak? You are just a scumbag. Why do you hate Jews so much? Answer me, freak.

Hate to break it to you, but just short of 9 out of 10 Polish Jews spoke either Yiddish a Germanic dominated language with a Jewish twist, or Hebrew a Jewish language in the 1930's.

As opposed to what Muslims have been doing to children for centuries? LOL!!!

Indeed, a lot of Muslims chop off little girls clits, just to try, and control them.

Seems like a fair enough analysis, why would Liberals object to that?

Polish Lawmaker Calls for Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe

Polish Lawmaker Backs Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe Until Poland Can Build Cathedral in Saudi Arabia

Dom-burqa-3-640x480.png

Dominik Tarczyński/Chris Hondros/Getty
28 Aug 2018875
Polish lawmaker Dominik Tarczyński has waded into the European burqa debate, saying it should be banned partly for security reasons, and partly to make it clear to Islamic radicals that they cannot demand more rights in Europe than Europeans have in Saudi Arabia.

Mr Tarczyński, a member of Poland’s ruling Law and Justice Party, made waves in Britain after clashing with left-liberal journalist Cathy Newman over illegal immigration.

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart London shortly after ex-foreign secretary Boris Johnson’s run-in with the establishment over his criticism of the burqa, the Polish law graduate insisted that Islamic face veils “should be banned in the same way the Christian cross is banned in Saudi Arabia”.

He suggested the relationship between the West and the Islamic world was currently unbalanced, citing a mosque which Saudi Arabia’s theocratic regime wants to construct in the Polish capital of Warsaw as an example.

“We’re happy to have it once they agree for Poland to build a cathedral in Saudi Arabia,” he said.
-------------------------------------------------------- I think that the 'polock' is stupid . Let the mosques stay where they belong , let the Church's stay where they belong . Why would a thoughtful person care if there is Church in any part of 'muslim' land . And in reply to my question , yeah , i suppose , the dummy is a 'polock' i guess ,

Hate to break it to you, but just short of 9 out of 10 Polish Jews spoke either Yiddish a Germanic dominated language with a Jewish twist, or Hebrew a Jewish language in the 1930's.

Hebrew is an ancient language, idiot. Whatever language was spoken does not show in any way that Jewish people are not Poles. Stop being an asshole. Jewish people are, and were, Poles same as anyone else. Just what is your beef with Jewish people, anyway? Care to explain your extreme dislike of Polish people who practice a different religion from the one that you do? Take all the time you need.

Stop trying to entertwine the Polish national identity with some religious voodoo.

Polish Lawmaker Backs Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe Until Poland Can Build Cathedral in Saudi Arabia

Dom-burqa-3-640x480.png

28 Aug 2018875
Polish lawmaker Dominik Tarczyński has waded into the European burqa debate, saying it should be banned partly for security reasons, and partly to make it clear to Islamic radicals that they cannot demand more rights in Europe than Europeans have in Saudi Arabia.

Mr Tarczyński, a member of Poland’s ruling Law and Justice Party, made waves in Britain after clashing with left-liberal journalist Cathy Newman over illegal immigration.

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart London shortly after ex-foreign secretary Boris Johnson’s run-in with the establishment over his criticism of the burqa, the Polish law graduate insisted that Islamic face veils “should be banned in the same way the Christian cross is banned in Saudi Arabia”.

He suggested the relationship between the West and the Islamic world was currently unbalanced, citing a mosque which Saudi Arabia’s theocratic regime wants to construct in the Polish capital of Warsaw as an example.

“We’re happy to have it once they agree for Poland to build a cathedral in Saudi Arabia,” he said.
-------------------------------------------------- and the dumb 'polock' looks proud of himself as he says , hey , i have a stupid 'polock' idea Sob .

Dom-burqa-3-640x480.png

28 Aug 2018875

-------------------------------------------------------- I think that the 'polock' is stupid . Let the mosques stay where they belong , let the Church's stay where they belong . Why would a thoughtful person care if there is Church in any part of 'muslim' land . And in reply to my question , yeah , i suppose , the dummy is a 'polock' i guess ,

I think you're kind of stupid, the point is to show Saudi Arabia's hypocrisy.

Besides, if this is dumb, then how dumb are all other Western European nations including America for not even really addressing the Muslim problem much, if at all.

Hebrew is an ancient language, idiot. Whatever language was spoken does not show in any way that Jewish people are not Poles. Stop being an asshole. Jewish people are, and were, Poles same as anyone else. Just what is your beef with Jewish people, anyway? Care to explain your extreme dislike of Polish people who practice a different religion from the one that you do? Take all the time you need.

Stop trying to entertwine the Polish national identity with some religious voodoo.

The census showed in 1931 that only 12% of Polish Jews spoke Polish first, and only 25% of Polish Jews even considered themselves to be ethnically Polish.

Polish census of 1931 - Wikipedia

This clearly shows that the majority of Polish Jews weren't fully included in the Polish culture, and most didn't even consider themselves as Polish in the first place.

This doesn't even begin to speak of the fact that overwhelmingly Jews have nothing to do with the Polish genotype, or phenotype.

The consensus is clear, the Jews aren't Polish, and they certainly didn't include themselves as Polish very well by never assimilating very well, or by hijacking the Holocaust for Jews, while neglecting Polish victims, and even vilifying Poland for the Holocaust, instead.

The truth is Jews are the most anti-Polish people I've ever encountered.

Dom-burqa-3-640x480.png

28 Aug 2018875

I think you're kind of stupid, the point is to show Saudi Arabia's hypocrisy.

Besides, if this is dumb, then how dumb are all other Western European nations including America for not even really addressing the Muslim problem much, if at all.
-------------------------------------------- who cares about proving 'saudi' hyprocricy . Supposedly 'poland' is still fairly clean with few muslims or muslim symbols so why not keep it that way . Who care if theres some 'catholic' church in 'saudi' . Your 'polock' hero is a dummie . Other Western euro nations are also dummies and thats ok with me as they are thousands of miles away from me . And USA should stop ALL immigration into the USA of all types in my opinion . Still the USA is huge compared to Europe or 'poland' and most third world imported people including muslims and 'ms13' are in big USA Gateway cities and suburban areas like New York and Brewster New York Sob .

i think that the USA has muslims in population but i think it amounts to maybe 1 or 2 percent of USA Population and from my 70 year old point of view that is only a problem for future generations . The younger generations of millenial types [the heavily tattooed] and their dirty nosed kids that are in the USA are the ones that are fecked , imo SOB . .

Forum List

Back