No Russian Collusion? What now?

Try waiting until the Mueller investigation gives its findings, super duper.
Oh so if he says nothing happened, you're good with that and will drop the whole thing.............I'm not that stupid
But you are that brainwashed LOL
Says the guy who won't accept the truth......Franco is a reality denier
So the reality is, you are psychic along with Fox News and know that Mueller will find and has found nothing. Brilliant, super duper.
Well I guess you were psychic, say Trump was colluding with Russia....except, it was all made up.
Are you sure about that?

It ain't over till it's over

Fox News' Chris Wallace: Rudy Giuliani 'Awfully Optimistic' To Think Mueller Probe Is Over | HuffPost

Oh so if he says nothing happened, you're good with that and will drop the whole thing.............I'm not that stupid
So the reality is, you are psychic along with Fox News and know that Mueller will find and has found nothing. Brilliant, super duper.
Well I guess you were psychic, say Trump was colluding with Russia....except, it was all made up.
Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that?

Fox News' Chris Wallace: Rudy Giuliani 'Awfully Optimistic' To Think Mueller Probe Is Over | HuffPost
You forgot something You forgot to bring up how great 'gay sex' is.

Are you sure about that?

You forgot something You forgot to bring up how great 'gay sex' is.
In my experience on this board, only the closet faggot homophobes bring up gay sex out of nowhere in threads . Like you just did, for instance.

yeah that depression Trump's elections was going to cause for years.....talk about brainwashed.....a depression and trump will be caught with Russia every 5 seconds from you people and you don't see how hilarious and stupid you look.
the immediate Trump depression LOL was only reported on your propaganda garbage outlets, brainwashed functional dunce. All these tariffs and trade Wars and chaos are not the greatest things to be doing in a fragile World economy, where the US economy continues to be the best, the last 9 years now... But thanks for allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever,and of course another corrupt bubble and bust GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. Only cost about 8 trillion dollars to avert full-blown selling apples on the corner...
Yeah, you should thank Bill Clinton for allowing 911.
They only planned it for years,
were ALLOWED to enter the country and since you wont try to vette anyone coming in....it's your sides fault
And since Clinton's regulations prevented any agency from coordinating....it kind of made it Clinton's fault...

Learn facts, not pub crap
Yes I know you are brainwashed... George W Bush's terrorism czar says you and fox and Rush Limbaugh etc are full of crap.

buckeye he can’t help being a idiot he’s from New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah so he loves them high taxes.
And the good services and cheap College. Etcetera etcetera etcetera it is civilized up here... Of course where I live 73% Trump so you have no clue what you're talking about as usual.

Now that Cohen has been revealed as a total nothing-burger, what shall we do next?

Should we pretend Cohen never happened and continue the collusion narrative, promising an impending Mueller "bombshell"? Or shall we take a different, wiser tangent? One thing is certain, Trump is GUILTY and UNFIT, and something must be done. Even a Republican like me knows that!

So in true bipartisan spirit, I've compiled some possibilities that should be considered. I've run these through the same computer used to predict global warming, so the actual probabilities are included. They're 100% accurate, you can trust me:
  • Trump is an alien from the planet Flaflooga, sent to take over the Earth with his mind-ray: 87%
  • Trump is literally Hitler, thawed from cryogenic suspension and here to establish the New Reich: 92%
  • A Genuine Birth Certificate will be found proving that Trump is a Russian national (how ironic!): 41%
  • Cancelled checks from Trump to Putin with the memo "Thanks for the boost" will surface: 78%
  • Trump and Pence will both get "an offer they can't refuse" from Kim: 18%
  • Pelosi and Schumer will prove that Trump is actually their 17 year old love child: 29%
  • AOC will tweet a clapback so stunning that Trump will resign in shame: 65%
As you can see, there is at least a 410% chance that Trump should not be President. I'm sure there are more possibilities, but the computer overheated. This should take us well past 2020.

You're welcome, Democrats!

There's collusion everywhere. Michael Cohen is just a minut slice of the pie. I don't think he was personally involved with colluding with the Russians to interfere into the election. He was more about the Trump tower in downtown Moscow that Trump was planning while he was running for POTUS.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e95114-8b65-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html

This article was confirmed by James Clapper, under sworn testimony 2 years ago.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation scroll down this article until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...election-interference/?utm_term=.b0c8fa064994

A February 2017 FOX NEWS video, Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, i
including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

If you really want to see how brilliant Trump is, all you need to do is watch him admit to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Obviously Mueller has a lot more than this. Several are going to prison. What to watch for now is Rod Rosenstein leaving. That may indicate that Mueller has wrapped this one up, and he will be delivering it to both houses of Congress. It House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Nancy Pelosi is going to do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

This is going deep, Roger Stone is now in Mueller's cross hairs, and this will add evidence to the collusion part.
Special counsel prosecutors say they have communications of Stone with WikiLeaks - CNNPolitics
“I Probably Am the Person Referred to” in Russia Indictment, Says Trump Advisor Roger Stone

It's clear you haven;t been paying attention to the Russian investigation and are completely ignorant of what has gone on over the last two years. A good book for you to read that will get you somewhat closer to what has happened is called Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikof. This will help to prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony.

th

nothing, zip

Forum List

Back