No Rush For Rush

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -rush limbaugh

my thoughts are this man would lose a large percent or star players unless he ponied up some serious pay checks

Your thoughts?

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -rush limbaugh

my thoughts are this man would lose a large percent or star players unless he ponied up some serious pay checks

Rush isn't racist. He just has something you don't, a sense of humor. :lol:

Let's see, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson came out against Rush on purchasing the Rams. Now who is the biggest racist of the three? If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson wanted to buy the Rams, would there be an outcry because they are two of the biggest racists in this country?

Rush may say some things that don't always sit well with a lot of people, but I have never believed him to be a racist. He calls it like he sees it, whether he is right or wrong. I actually think he would be a great owner and it would be great for the Rams.

Let's see, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson came out against Rush on purchasing the Rams. Now who is the biggest racist of the three? If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson wanted to buy the Rams, would there be an outcry because they are two of the biggest racists in this country?

Rush may say some things that don't always sit well with a lot of people, but I have never believed him to be a racist. He calls it like he sees it, whether he is right or wrong. I actually think he would be a great owner and it would be great for the Rams.

It doesn't matter what Sharpton and Jackson think about it. It matters what the NFL think about it and they are not having it.

Just the fact that the fat pig should have gone to prison for sending his maid out to buy hillbilly heroin should disqualify him.

If Limpdick can buy a team then the Cocaine Cartels in Colombia should have a shot at a franchise. If money is the only critreria then why not?

I consider Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson "world class" racists. It's pretty apparent if you follow them for just a little bit on tv or the radio. If you are a white guy and say something unbecoming about the black race, all of a sudden you are a racist. If you are a black guy and say something unbecoming about the white race it's taken as truth. Seems like a load of turkey dung to me. Sharpton and Jackson are both loud mouth racists opportunists that seek out issues only for their own personal agendas. They never miss an opportunity to be on tv and neither of them has ever "worked" an honest job a day in their lives. They have always been parasites living off the people they say they are defending.

Your thoughts?

Rush isn't racist. He just has something you don't, a sense of humor. :lol:

those are not funny things. i'll give you a large list of his "humor" if you'd like

Your thoughts?

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

Facts: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Rush Limbaugh are all blatantly racist. they've proven it time and time again.

Huggy is Al Sharpton's sock puppet.

Jeezuss H Christ Frankie..you are already on the list..You don't have to say the dumb shit anymore.

I'm not a supporter of any of those racist fucks...I wan't even that down with Martin Luther King. Non Violence?..What a fuckin pussy!

Let's see if Al Sharpton can drink a glass a water while you make your next post

winch.jpg

How do you figure Limbaugh is a racist? Or are you so used to calling everybody with whom you disagree a racist that you've rendered the word meaningless?

Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

How does one get from this statement of opinion to an assumption that one believes that blacks are inherently inferior? How fucking stupid is this person?

How do you figure Limbaugh is a racist? Or are you so used to calling everybody with whom you disagree a racist that you've rendered the word meaningless?

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.

Oh! Wait! So Rush would own black people? LOL IS that why the Libruls have their panites up thier crack? LOL

I hadn't thought of that!

LOL

You mean NFL Owners are slave owners??

Libruls are so so so so so so so so so fucking stupid!

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.- Rush Limbaugh
"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies- Rush Limbaugh

Once, in response to a caller arguing that black people need to be heard, Limbaugh responded:
"They are 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?" - Rush Limbaugh

Funny that the first thing that pops into a libs mind is that owning a football team means you own a bunch of blacks. But then again, everthing to them is seen through the prism of race, gender and religion. Who's the racist?

Funny that the first thing that pops into a libs mind is that owning a football team means you own a bunch of blacks. But then again, everthing to them is seen through the prism of race, gender and religion. Who's the racist?

though i'll agree that owning a foot ball team having a connection to owning black people is a biiiigggg stretch, he is still undeniably racist

Forum List

Back