"No Riots" if Democrats Win

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://www.drudgereport.com/dncee.htm

EDWARDS WIFE: NO RIOTS IF WE WIN

The wife of Dem vice presidential hopeful John Edwards said on Sunday there will be no riots around the election -- if Kerry/Edwards wins!

C-SPAN cameras captured spouse Elizabeth Edwards making the startling comments to a supporter during a Kerry Campaign Town Hall Meeting in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Supporter: Kerry's going to take PA.

Liz Edwards: I know that.

Supporter: I'm just worried there's going to be riots afterwards.

Liz Edwards: Uh.....well...not if we win.

Audio Link

-Cp said:
:wtf: Could that be because the Liberals are the violent ones and if they win they won't riot? BUT, when they lose? Couldn't answer that could she, or she wouldn't because she knows the answer! :duh3:

Seems like if they lose, a lot of Dems are begging for a civil war.

BRING 'EM ON!

PS: I can't wait for the worldwide protests of who WE elect to be our President. Should be quite amusing.

Flying Duck said:
Seems like if they lose, a lot of Dems are begging for a civil war.

BRING 'EM ON!

PS: I can't wait for the worldwide protests of who WE elect to be our President. Should be quite amusing.

hahahhahaha! He said bring em on hahaha like you could EVEN handle it.

there wont be a full blown civil war for at least another 10 or 15 years, and things will have to be constantly shitty (for one side).

i was concerned before, but not so much now.

what about if republicans feel they got robbed? peaceful protests? yeah. right.

one side is going to be highly pissed at the end of this election, i think thats one thing we can all count on.

Wern't the Dumbocrates the dumbasses protesting naked and violently in NYC during the RNC ??
I forgot can someone refresh me on this one please ? :happy2:

I, for one, will be very disappointed if Kerry wins. Even if he uses his team of 10,000+ LAWYERS to force himself upon the nation and the courts rule in his favor, I will acknowledge him as the President of the United States.

Because I am an adult, I will not spend four years bitching and moaning "He's not MY president." I will not cover my car with stupid bumper stickers like: "Don't Re-select Kerry" or similar stupid statements. Heck, I won't even have a "Don't Blame Me, I voted for Bush" bumper sticker.

FYI: The only "protest" I've ever attended was a "Support Out Troops" rally when our local National Guard Unit was called up for duty in Iraq. It was very peaceful and everyone obeyed the law, did not vandalize property, did not block roadways and did not spit on and entice police officers.

I'm with you Flying Duck! I never said Clinton wasn't my president as much as I didn't like him. I wouldn't say Kerry wasn't either if, God forbid, he's elected.
I've also been to one protest, which was also a "Support Our Troops" rally. Although on the other side was an "anti-war" rally going on. :spank3:
Now, I may go with the bumper sticker "don't blame me, I voted Bush", LMAO!! I like it, LOL! :cool:

UsaPride said:
I'm with you Flying Duck! I never said Clinton wasn't my president as much as I didn't like him. I wouldn't say Kerry wasn't either if, God forbid, he's elected.
I've also been to one protest, which was also a "Support Our Troops" rally. Although on the other side was an "anti-war" rally going on. :spank3:
Now, I may go with the bumper sticker "don't blame me, I voted Bush", LMAO!! I like it, LOL! :cool:

Yup, I will have my bumper sticker too ! I also have my yard sign I have proudly displayed in my freshly mowed lawn ! :salute:

You know, it almost sounds like a veiled threat. This, combined with the indicators that the Democrats are already setting the stage to contest election results, really reminds me of Germany in the '30s. Now all that has to happen is for democrats to all wear brown shirts.

CSM said:
You know, it almost sounds like a veiled threat. This, combined with the indicators that the Democrats are already setting the stage to contest election results, really reminds me of Germany in the '30s. Now all that has to happen is for democrats to all wear brown shirts.

I think the same thing CSM .. They are already starting the whining .. I would love to send a big block of cheese to Kerry ! :cry:

CSM said:

You think it was veiled? I am not so sure. i think it was a clear threat. I think im going to be checking out the reaction over at DU when President Bush wins. I seriously think they are going to be planning something illegal. and since Democrats online tend to be complete morons im sure they will explain their plans at the DU. So i am curious. more from a anthropology type angle than any other. i like understanding what makes people tick. and liberals are are deffinately interesting. what makes people so irrational...

Anyway ive noticed this is the second really dumb think Senator Edwards wife has said since the last debate. Whats the story on her? I mean she isnt as well advertised as the ketchup lady but doesnt sound like she is much better.

You think it was veiled? I am not so sure. i think it was a clear threat. I think im going to be checking out the reaction over at DU when President Bush wins. I seriously think they are going to be planning something illegal. and since Democrats online tend to be complete morons im sure they will explain their plans at the DU. So i am curious. more from a anthropology type angle than any other. i like understanding what makes people tick. and liberals are are deffinately interesting. what makes people so irrational...

Anyway ive noticed this is the second really dumb think Senator Edwards wife has said since the last debate. Whats the story on her? I mean she isnt as well advertised as the ketchup lady but doesnt sound like she is much better.
it's the drugs, either that or she is getting too much sun.

-Cp said:
http://www.drudgereport.com/dncee.htm

EDWARDS WIFE: NO RIOTS IF WE WIN

The wife of Dem vice presidential hopeful John Edwards said on Sunday there will be no riots around the election -- if Kerry/Edwards wins!

C-SPAN cameras captured spouse Elizabeth Edwards making the startling comments to a supporter during a Kerry Campaign Town Hall Meeting in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Supporter: Kerry's going to take PA.

Liz Edwards: I know that.

Supporter: I'm just worried there's going to be riots afterwards.

Audio Link

Well, I guess that tears it. For awhile I thought there was at least one person on that side of the aisle I could have some respect for, that person being Elizabeth Edwards. After this and her remarks after the Mary Cheney incident, I guess I was wrong about that. She doesn't make remarks nearly as often as Heinz-Kerry and isn't as loud when she does it, but when she makes her comments she makes some whoppers. This could be the rudest collection of people the Democrats have ever put at the front of their party.

UsaPride said:

When I first signed up for USMB, this was my avatar.....

I live dangerously close to ketchup capital, so I hope my house isn't in the line of fire when the dems start flingin their condiments....lol
But then again, they do 60% of their business outside of the USA so hopefully they will have run out by the time they reach my area.

I think Kerry and Edwards would do well to put leashes and muzzles on their womenfolk. Ever read the details on Kerry's first marriage? Pretty interesting stuff there.

Alyzabeth

Alyzabeth said:
I live dangerously close to ketchup capital, so I hope my house isn't in the line of fire when the dems start flingin their condiments....lol
But then again, they do 60% of their business outside of the USA so hopefully they will have run out by the time they reach my area.

I think Kerry and Edwards would do well to put leashes and muzzles on their womenfolk. Ever read the details on Kerry's first marriage? Pretty interesting stuff there.

Alyzabeth

:happy2: :happy2:

Forum List

Back