No Rights for arabs?

And yet, Hebrew was a dead language for centuries. It was by dint of force raised up as the "natural" language of the Jews. That's like whites speaking exclusively Latin and then treating as normal that they do, and mocking anyone who doesn't speak Latin. I seriously doubt a good liberal such as yourself would approve of THAT.

An easy test for that is this: say some poor whites in Tennessee speak only English. They don't speak Spanish and are flummoxed by those who do. To them, you'd say, "learn a new language, you rednecks." But to Jews doing EXACTLY the same thing, you say, "Awwww, isn't it nice? Those wonderful Jews!"

Less than a million people in the world must speak Hebrew as their only language. They are surrounded by a billion who speak Arabic. If only for their own sake, you'd think they'd learn that, say, to understand terrorist communications. But it's an incredible testament to the strength of Jewish racism that they DON'T. I'm not saying racism is bad - obviously! - but Jews practice it in ways that amaze. If whites did half as much, you'd be all over it like shit on brown, maineman.

LOL, upset because a soldier in a country only speaks his native language, now THAT is hilarious. So tell me Joyce how many languages do you speak? I am a bad American I only know English with a very small smattering of German, Tagalog and Japanese. Ohh did I mention I was once a "soldier". I guess you would find a problem wit that as well.

LOL, upset because a soldier in a country only speaks his native language, now THAT is hilarious. So tell me Joyce how many languages do you speak? I am a bad American I only know English with a very small smattering of German, Tagalog and Japanese. Ohh did I mention I was once a "soldier". I guess you would find a problem wit that as well.

You aren't even coming close to understanding what I'm saying, and you're tagging me with positions I'm not taking. I'm against soldiers? Where in the hell have I ever said that? Normally people thwack me for just the opposite!

You aren't even coming close to understanding what I'm saying, and you're tagging me with positions I'm not taking. I'm against soldiers? Where in the hell have I ever said that? Normally people thwack me for just the opposite!

You did not whine that an Israeli soldier only knew Hebrew? Followed by a post calling any Israel that didn't know the Arabic languages in the countries around the Middle east as foolish?

And yet, Hebrew was a dead language for centuries. It was by dint of force raised up as the "natural" language of the Jews. That's like whites speaking exclusively Latin and then treating as normal that they do, and mocking anyone who doesn't speak Latin. I seriously doubt a good liberal such as yourself would approve of THAT.

An easy test for that is this: say some poor whites in Tennessee speak only English. They don't speak Spanish and are flummoxed by those who do. To them, you'd say, "learn a new language, you rednecks." But to Jews doing EXACTLY the same thing, you say, "Awwww, isn't it nice? Those wonderful Jews!"

Less than a million people in the world must speak Hebrew as their only language. They are surrounded by a billion who speak Arabic. If only for their own sake, you'd think they'd learn that, say, to understand terrorist communications. But it's an incredible testament to the strength of Jewish racism that they DON'T. I'm not saying racism is bad - obviously! - but Jews practice it in ways that amaze. If whites did half as much, you'd be all over it like shit on brown, maineman.

bullshit. your bitch was not that they didn't speak arabic, but that they didn't speak english. And here is a news flash for you: most israelis know both english and arabic quite well. I am sure that the IDF soldiers who claimed to only speak hebrew when in your presence did so to avoid having to talk with such a racist nazi like you.

bullshit. your bitch was not that they didn't speak arabic, but that they didn't speak english. And here is a news flash for you: most israelis know both english and arabic quite well. I am sure that the IDF soldiers who claimed to only speak hebrew when in your presence did so to avoid having to talk with such a racist nazi like you.

While stationed in Okinawa several of the marines from my Company were arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct in down town Naha. It was hilarious what happened to one of the drunks.

He assumed that a Japanese cop that was arresting him did not speak or understand English because he had not responded to him in English. He went on a tear, calling him names and insulting him and his family. The Cop just patiently did his job, as he put him in the car, he leaned down and in English said " By the way, I DO speak English". His buddies and the rest of us thought that was hilarious.

How else can the following quote be taken

Thought the Jewish soldiers were assholes. Some did not even speak English -- only Hebrew. Wow. Some of these kids needed acne cream more than Uzis.

Apparently home grown people should all speak multiple languages

Forum List

Back