No Republican has challenged the credibility of Andrew McCabe's book

Lay a hand!? She lost the election lol

The investigation into the Benghazi coverup is what revealed Hillary's emails and how she was running the State Department through private servers hidden in her home! Not only did Trey Gowdy "lay a hand" on Hillary...those investigations were what cost her the Presidency of the United States of America because they showed what a corrupt person Hillary has ALWAYS been whenever she's given access to power!
Trey Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton, ending the four year investigation. Gowdy is gone and has no credibility. I think he went back to S.C. where he can continue his bigotry and dishonesty down there.
Lol really he just signed a deal with America’s most watched news channel .. id say he’s pretty credible . And he took down Hillary who will be in jail soon.
Really? Then I rest my case. A dishonest propaganda outlet disguised as a News source hiring a dishonest oversight committee chair who was busted framing Clinton. Goes with the territory.
Lol now you don’t like propaganda? You just said Gowdy did illegal acts haha you are the propaganda
What? Something tells me you are intellectually challenged to relay coherent messages? We definitely know that your grammar, at best, is third or fourth grade. Go back to school before you come back here. It's embarrassing. Your run on sentence structure leaves you coherently challenged, and not worth the time for interpretation.

McCabe’s book isn’t the only things Republicans aren’t challenging.

They’re not challenging trumps close contacts with the Russians.

They’re not challenging reporting that the Trump administration is trying to give away nuclear Intel to Saudi Arabia.

Republicans aren’t challenging the fact that Trump gave away secret material in the oval office after kicking out Americans.

If I had to guess, I would say Republicans are on the side of Russia against the United States.

The investigation into the Benghazi coverup is what revealed Hillary's emails and how she was running the State Department through private servers hidden in her home! Not only did Trey Gowdy "lay a hand" on Hillary...those investigations were what cost her the Presidency of the United States of America because they showed what a corrupt person Hillary has ALWAYS been whenever she's given access to power!
Trey Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton, ending the four year investigation. Gowdy is gone and has no credibility. I think he went back to S.C. where he can continue his bigotry and dishonesty down there.
Lol really he just signed a deal with America’s most watched news channel .. id say he’s pretty credible . And he took down Hillary who will be in jail soon.
Really? Then I rest my case. A dishonest propaganda outlet disguised as a News source hiring a dishonest oversight committee chair who was busted framing Clinton. Goes with the territory.
Lol now you don’t like propaganda? You just said Gowdy did illegal acts haha you are the propaganda
What? Something tells me you are intellectually challenged to relay coherent messages? We definitely know that your grammar, at best, is third or fourth grade. Go back to school before you come back here. It's embarrassing. Your run on sentence structure leaves you coherently challenged, and not worth the time for interpretation.
Lol you are to smart to talk to me haha.. typical democrat move when they are losing haha

Are you not watching the news? Trey Gowdy Was on tv the last 3 days lol

Democrats stop watching fake news

You mean Our sweaty Trey who'se 6 committees didn't lay a hand on Hillary?
Don't see any revocation of the book.
You'll be quoting the guy who fondled his wrestling students next

Knees news is credible? Bunch of women fondlers fined $40MM?
The ken Starr's of the world have been trying to jail Hillary for 40 years.
Don't hold your breath.
What do we expect from a pic of an ahole kid, given a MAGA hat
Like the poster prob doesn't know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name.
Or maybe he does and is proud?

T
Lol you are to smart to talk to me haha.. typical democrat move when they are losing haha

To a zero college boy who doesn't know the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Typical trump cult member

Who, he is not in Congress anymore and he does not matter.
lol you didn’t say congress and Jim Jordan has been saying just as much.. stop watching fake news
Isn't Jim in jail for pedophelia?
No why do you any evidence?? Lol oops
I thought his wrestling boys said so?
Any rebukes about the book?

You mean Our sweaty Trey who'se 6 committees didn't lay a hand on Hillary?
Don't see any revocation of the book.
You'll be quoting the guy who fondled his wrestling students next

Don't hold your breath.
Lol somebody is suffering from Trump derangement syndrome lol

Who, he is not in Congress anymore and he does not matter.
lol you didn’t say congress and Jim Jordan has been saying just as much.. stop watching fake news
Isn't Jim in jail for pedophelia?
No why do you any evidence?? Lol oops
I thought his wrestling boys said so?
Any rebukes about the book?
So no evidence? Lol

T

To a zero college boy who doesn't know the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Seriously! He is grammatically incapacitated. Typical Trump ignoramus!

Don't hold your breath.
Dumb MAGA idiot
Doesn't even know derangement syndrome was coined many years ago.
Bush? Clinton?
Doesn't know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name?
Prob very proud with his brown shirt in the closet

T

Seriously! He is grammatically incapacitated. Typical Trump ignoramus!
Stick to the
Content,, if you can.. what are you afraid of? Lol getting exposed haha

Don't hold your breath.
Dumb MAGA idiot
Doesn't even know derangement syndrome was coined many years ago.
Bush? Clinton?
Doesn't know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name?
Prob very proud with his brown shirt in the closet
Germany said make America great again?? Lol please tell us more

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?
Idiot.

Republicans rally around Trump after McCabe asserts DOJ discussed removing the president

Kellyanne Conway vs. Cuomo on McCabe: "He's A Known Liar And Leaker," Why Are We Talking About It?

The real Andrew McCabe: liar, leaker, coup plotter

Liars & Leakers Alike: Comey & McCabe Exposed
It turns out McCabe was right with his concerns. but Republicans were rallying around someone who was compromised by the Russians. With 38 indictments, guilty and immunity pleas, Republicans showed their true colors. And with 8500 known lies by Trump, you have the nerve to talk about McCabe. Dude, what are you smoking? And we still haven't established McCabe actually lied yet.
It turns out McCabe was a fraud who acted in his political bias and participated in a criminal conspiracy to frame Trump and his administration. He was fired and is now under investigation, and he and the rest of the co conspirators will soon be charged for their treasonous crimes.

Forum List

Back