No religion

Religion is bad for you. Spirituality is a whole 'nother thing.

Yeah...one fantasy is just as easy to swallow as another. Some folks just can't get tough and make it without a crutch.

Some people, like you, don't understand what a crutch is.

I'm sure smart enough to understand what death is and I don't have to have any help to face my mortality. That's what all religion is about. Primitive mankind couldn't face death so he made up a fantasy about virgin birth, savior of the world, son of god, holy spirit etc. Anybody who swallows that fairy tale which was told dozens of times beginning about 3000 BC in ancient Egypt needs their head examined. The Jews wrote the last version of it and they don't even believe it.

I'm a firm believer in the 11th commandment:

11. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

That's what the preachers would like. They don't like their easy living threatened. If the truth ever takes hold tens of thousands of those folks will be unemployed.

I thought the eleventh commandment was "Don't Get Caught"

And nor shall thee stick thy nose in the beliefs of others.

Thus saith the Lordeth.

Second president of the United States to the third:

Jefferson to Adams:

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ~Thomas Jefferson~

And nor shall thee stick thy nose in the beliefs of others.

Thus saith the Lordeth.

Second president of the United States to the third:

Jefferson to Adams:

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ~Thomas Jefferson~

The quotes much better in context.

At least you're not a drama llama.

dramallama.jpg

Forum List

Back