No Red Or Green During December In Plano, Texas Schools

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
They are .....OMG....."Christmas Colors."

--------

"School officials have gone so far as to prohibit students from wearing red and green at their ‘winter break’ parties because they claim they are Christmas colors. Even the plates and napkins must be white."

So warns American Defense Fund Senior Counsel Gary McCaleb regarding the Plano Texas Independent School District. The authorities have warned that students cannot wear red and green at anything this December for fear that it would endorse a Christmas notion.

"The policy is a perfect example of politically correct extremism. The district’s policy is ludicrous to even the most common observer."

In some places in the US, people have gone nuts over espousing the secularization of America. They must hate Christ. They must despise the Bible. They must work day and night in order to enthrone the American Civil Liberties Union as the new religious denomination.

Of course, Christians realize that all this anti-Judeo-Christian American heritage is of Satan. He works big time during the Christmastide when genuine believers celebrate the incarnation of the divine in a child named "Jesus."

But to think that a school district would go to such insane lengths as to prohibit colors red and green, even to putting on tables all white napkins so that no so-called Christmas colors show so as to damage the boys and girls under the educational tutelage of the wise old owls in the education department.

Is this old Russian Communism or a rehearsal for Castro’s Cuba coming North?

"Attorneys with the Alliance Defense Fund and Liberty Legal Institute filed a federal civil rights lawsuit today against the Plano Independent School District for a discriminatory policy that censors the Christmas religious expression of students and their parents."

With that, all believers cheer forth a holy AMEN.

"Christmas colors, school officials have prohibited students from exchanging candy canes and pencils with religious messages on them, using reindeer symbols, or writing ‘Merry Christmas’ on greeting cards to U.S. soldiers because the phrase might ‘offend someone.’ The district has even applied its policy to parents involved in school activities, barring them from exchanging ‘religious’ Christmas items with other parents."

This surely will bring much protest from the Bible belt Texans. Particularly the Baptists should rise up en masse, sending those school "educators" a truck load of Merry, Blessed Christmas cards, all pictured with baby Jesus and prayers for repentance on the part of those who are into devilment decision making.

"’The district’s policy is what is offensive. It is offensive to the 96 percent of Americans who celebrate Christmas,’ McCaleb said. ‘If the district truly wants to avoid offending someone, then they will change their incredibly restrictive and unconstitutional policy.

"’The U.S. Supreme Court has never ruled that public schools must prohibit the distribution of candy canes or Christmas cards. They have never ruled that you can’t say ‘Merry Christmas’ in the public schools. These attempts to stifle all religious expression and sanitize Christmas of all religious content are tiring to the overwhelming majority of Texans and all Americans.’"

ADF has communicated with 5000 school regions throughout America to inform personnel regarding the law and celebration of Christmas in public schools.

Australia’s government has informed school districts throughout that country that Christmas is not to be banned in any classroom this holy season. The same should happen in the United States of America. "In God we Trust." Yes. And this God appeared in the Child of Bethlehem. Therefore, we wear the colors — plus much more.

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_10492.shtml

GotZoom said:
They are .....OMG....."Christmas Colors."

--------

"School officials have gone so far as to prohibit students from wearing red and green at their ‘winter break’ parties because they claim they are Christmas colors. Even the plates and napkins must be white."
Why's everything always gotta be bout white, huh????
Whas wrong with white????

J/k That's messed up

that I live in a small town in rural Nevada...hell we have a "Christmas"parade every year...the whole town is decked out in Christmas paraphanalia...even have one store dedicated to selling Christmas items year round...Kids are incouraged to exchange Christmas gifts at school...even the US Post office has a Christmas tree with cards for kids in need...just pull one and give per age gender and need or want!...Even on St.Patricks day we celebrate painting the center line down the middle of town green...parade and all..

A middle School Principle was removed this year for pushing gay values and making a specticle of herself in town with her significant other...she was a switch hitter and drank a little to much also...ahh tis nice to live in a small town...if the ACLU attacked us I would bet they would be tarred and feathered and driven outta town on a rail...this would also apply to school administrators who would try to remove Christmas from the school systeM!

Even the Fire Department collects donations year round and has a Chistmas party for K-5th graders Santa and all! :halo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL...HO-HO-HO!

archangel said:
that I live in a small town in rural Nevada...hell we have a "Christmas"parade every year...the whole town is decked out in Christmas paraphanalia...even have one store dedicated to selling Christmas items year round...Kids are incouraged to exchange Christmas gifts at school...even the US Post office has a Chritmas tree with cards for kids in need...just pull one and give per age gender and need or want!...Even on St.Patricks day we celebrate painting the center line down the middle of town green...parade and all..

A middle School Principle was removed this year for pushing gay values and making a specticle of herself in town with her significant other...she was a switch hitter and drank a little to much also...ahh tis nice to live in a small town...if the ACLU attacked us I would bet they would be tarred and feathered and driven outta town on a rail...this would also apply to school administrators who would try to remove Christmas from the school system!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL...HO-HO-HO!

(sigh) sounds like my hometown.
wish I was there!

I know I know... coniferous trees look like Christmas trees, so it's illegal to have them anywhere on public property. Get your axes out!

The ClayTaurus said:
I know I know... coniferous trees look like Christmas trees, so it's illegal to have them anywhere on public property. Get your axes out!
Yes, yes....
I demand that all snow be removed from Colorado imediatly!!!!!!!!!
:cheers2:

archangel said:
that I live in a small town in rural Nevada...hell we have a "Christmas"parade every year...the whole town is decked out in Christmas paraphanalia...even have one store dedicated to selling Christmas items year round...Kids are incouraged to exchange Christmas gifts at school...even the US Post office has a Chritmas tree with cards for kids in need...just pull one and give per age gender and need or want!...Even on St.Patricks day we celebrate painting the center line down the middle of town green...parade and all..

That's because up there in that rowdy little town of Virginia City arch, if you don't respect tradition, YOU'LL GET YOUR ASS SHOT OFF! :D

I love it!

Pale Rider said:
That's because up there in that rowdy little town of Virginia City arch, if you don't respect tradition, YOU'LL GET YOUR ASS SHOT OFF! :D

I love it!

we keep the Tar and Feather machine up and running year round.... :teeth:

The ClayTaurus said:
Why does snow have to be white? Why must we blanket the ground in OPPRESSION??!?!??!

it has a "Yellow" tinge...but I don't reccommend eating it when its is yellow!

Somehow I think this is an attempt at tongue & cheek humor. Start with white only then “Plano”. and:"The district has even applied its policy to parents involved in school activities, barring them from exchanging ‘religious’ Christmas items with other parents." Yeah right.
Gee, I can’t find an “American Defense Fund” group either..

Shame on you Zooommmm.

Forum List

Back