No Record: Hope & Change Good Strategy; Failed Record: Hate and Divide Only Strategy!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Back in 2008 Obama ran on a positive message of hope and change, because no body knew who he was and he didn't have a record yet. Not to mention the previous GOP administration wasn't so good!

Fast forward to 2012, Obama has killed hope and changed nothing. His administration is plagued with broken promises (close gitmo for ex), scandals (Fast and Furious), very suspect appointments (Van Jones), record deficit (what is it now $17 trillion) that's above our GDP, record budget deficit (raised spending to 4.4 tril when revenue is 2.2 tril and the proposes to raise spending to 6.8 tril OUCH), has NOT even passed a budget during his term (first time in US history), record number of Americans on food stamps, record percentage under the poverty line, Faux unemployment still over 8%, Real unemployment between 16-20%, underemployment increasing to epidemic levels, GAS PRICES are approaching $5 a gallon, record foreclosure rates, his flagship pieceof legislation, Healthcare Affordability Act is a failure (it about to be overturned and it has SKYROCKETED healthcare premiums and costs and promises to make it worse when Obaminationcare fully goes into effect 2014) and lastly he has divided the country like no President has ever done since the Civil War!

He can't win on a record or ideology, so what he will do is try to divide the country and toss more mud at his opponent than has ever been tossed before!

Last edited:
it's either that or run on his record, If he does that he's out for sure

And he knows it. His campaign will be based on lies, and far too many covering for his abysmal record.

It will be, "if the Republicans get there way then I don't know if I can cut the social security and medicare check!" Remember when he said that over the debt ceiling fight! That was one of the worst and most unethical lies a President has ever made!

it's either that or run on his record, If he does that he's out for sure

And he knows it. His campaign will be based on lies, and far too many covering for his abysmal record.

It will be, "if the Republicans get there way then I don't know if I can cut the social security and medicare check!" Remember when he said that over the debt ceiling fight! That was one of the worst and most unethical lies a President has ever made!

Indeed. And didn't he want another 1.2 Trillion raise in the debt ceiling?

We have yet to see the outcome of that since Dingy Harry Reid refuses to front a budget as to use it for a weapon to blame the Republicans that are trying to be the resonsible adults in the room.

The CORE of the Obama Campaign will be:

Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation.

It's all he has.

:udaman:

:happy-1: . :eusa_dance: . :happy-1:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

825.gif

Indeed. And didn't he want another 1.2 Trillion raise in the debt ceiling?

We have yet to see the outcome of that since Dingy Harry Reid refuses to front a budget as to use it for a weapon to blame the Republicans that are trying to be the resonsible adults in the room.

The CORE of the Obama Campaign will be:

Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation.

It's all he has.

It has already started. He isn't trying to go another route, first he lies about himself and what he has done, then tosses a frivolous attacks that only the most uninformed would believe (only 80% of the Democratic base falls here) and lastly he uses the immoral scare tactics!

Successfuly first term Presidents run on their record! Presidents that KNOW they have a failed record run on mud slinging like Obama!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH87c0h4WK8]Obama: Republicans Want 'Dirtier Air, Dirtier Water' - YouTube[/ame]

'Hope & Change' is a miserable scam. Everyone should check out the movie 'The Obama Deception.' They just ran the ole 'Good Cop/Bad Cop' routine on us. George Bush being the 'Bad Cop' and Barack Obama being the 'Good Cop.' But in the end, they both work for the same bosses. Once again the joke is on the American People.

And he's a Marxist too

"I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." -- Komrade Obama

He's relying on these voters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U]Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

In 2008, 53% of those that voted were women. They voted 56% for President Obama. Given the efforts in the past two years of the GOP on behalf of women, both numbers are going to be larger this year. As the economy improves, people will be more inclined to vote for the incumbent President. However, Congress, with a nearly 70% disaproval rating, may see many of the people put in office in 2010, put out of office in 2012.

In 2008, 53% of those that voted were women. They voted 56% for President Obama. Given the efforts in the past two years of the GOP on behalf of women, both numbers are going to be larger this year. As the economy improves, people will be more inclined to vote for the incumbent President. However, Congress, with a nearly 70% disaproval rating, may see many of the people put in office in 2010, put out of office in 2012.

Sandy Fluke and her overused vagina thank you for making them the core of Obama 2012 Campaign

That's the kind of talk that we like to here from you supports of the GOP misogyny. I am oh so sure that it will do wonders for you come November.

I doubt many democrats anymore pretend to think that Obama is a uniter. The new message is if you're one of the ones who's divided from Obama, that's your fault, not his.

Forum List

Back