No Rebuttal from GOP

what party has blocked every attempt to do something in the last couple of years?

How did that whole debt ceiling threat thing work out to help this country?

Oh yeah no one hired anyone while your guys were making that threat against their own country.

Great leadership

The democrats.

no balanced budget ammendment
no to cut, cap, and balance
no to the ryan plan

they also had COMPLETE control for over a year after obama took office and did NOTHING

Wha'ts that you said about leadership again?

What party had majority control from 2006 until 2010 and the WH since 2009?

What party left the state and when into hiding as an attempt to keep Wisconsin from enacting a budget?

OH! OH! I know! Pick me! pick meeeeeeeeeee!

what party has blocked every attempt to do something in the last couple of years?

Oh yeah no one hired anyone while your guys were making that threat against their own country.

Great leadership

Yeah, Obama did kinda fuck up when he didn't listen to the Tea Parties Balanced budget in 5 years idea. Sadly, instead Obama held the country hostage until he got such a bad budget that when he (Obama) got 100% of what he wanted he put his name on it getting the country downgraded... was really bad for the country.

To bad that is how history will remember it TM, because history looks at what the President does, not what the congress does.

Great leadership

The democrats.

no to the ryan plan

they also had COMPLETE control for over a year after obama took office and did NOTHING

Whats that you said about leadership again?

why should they do the minority party bidding?

So you understand and admit that it was the dems who have been standing in the way, thanks I knew you had it in you!

Great leadership

You missed the capitalization on the first word in the post. It should have been What, not what.

Your last sentence is a run-on sentence. That sentence should have been written as indicated below...

Oh yeah? No one hired anyone while your guys were making that threat against their own country.

You're cracking me up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great leadership

The democrats.

no to the ryan plan

What party left the state and when into hiding as an attempt to keep Wisconsin from enacting a budget?

the republican presdient had a veto pen until 2009.

Then the minority party did EVERYTHING they could to stop the majority of elected officials from using the power the people invested in them.

What did the American people get for this mess, next to nothing.

I doubt your party will get a second chance on this one.

For Obama it is all a game.

Too bad he sucks at it. He wants to force people to listen to him telling the Republicans off. He won't shut up ever. If it's possible for the president of the United States to be a troll, he's showing how it's done.

The conservatives are being effective. Not feeding the troll.

The democrats are steaming.

dear silly person , your party being so fractured you can not provide a unified face on your plans does not make me angry.

It makes me laugh.

Your delusion is less funny

You have avoided my question TM... I'll take it you just wanted a fight because you are the poster child for party over country.

why should they do the minority party bidding?

Was that question directed to me?

Who said anyone should do anyone else's bidding?

On the flipside, why should the Republicans do the troll's bidding?

They should have some decorum - and Boehner is a master of decorum - but beyond that a troll is a troll.

Hey, maybe that's why you like Obama so much.

The democrats.

no to the ryan plan

the republican presdient had a veto pen until 2009.

Then the minority party did EVERYTHING they could to stop the majority of elected officials from using the power the people invested in them.

What did the American people get for this mess, next to nothing.

I doubt your party will get a second chance on this one.

Obama has a veto pen too... yet Obama managed to expand homeland security and re pass the bush era tax cuts... I guess it's because he wanted these things =D

Hail the great Neocon President Obama and his shrinking supporter base that includes TM.

I think the general consensus is that what the President is going to say isn't "worth" a rebuttal.

He's convening a Joint Session of Congress to restate a watered down version of the stimulus plan that didn't work the last time. The whole thing is a joke.

That's what I'm hearing, even from some people on the left, even from some in the MSM.

It's very sad that Obama has brought the presidency to this.

It seems even the OP left this thread, but not shocking TM is here to keep fighting because she is so full of hate. Now TM is claiming the Republican party is splitting. Maybe TM should take a look at the Democratic party being their base has pulled away from them meaning, the Democratic party is in fact in the middle of a split but only worse than the Republicans had in 2007 because they don't have any direction.

Last edited:
Why is anyone worried about what Barry is going to say? His speech has been leaked, and there is absolutely NOTHING new in his proposals. Will he relax regulations so that business can begin recovering? No. Is he going to actually do something to address the deficit? No. I've heard the contents of the speech called "the same thing" to "more fantasies." I can tell you that business is and will be sitting on their hands until the elections of 2012. No hiring, no investing, and absolutely nothing other than protecting what you already have.

Look for the jobless rate in this country to stay at right around 9%. The Democratic answer? More unemployment benefits, "shovel-ready" infrastructure projects (that one makes me laugh the hardest), and very minor payroll tax breaks.

The Republicans and especially the "Tea Party Terrorists", of which I am a cell leader, will be waiting... and yawning.

They knew Bachman would pull her shit again and then another person running would do the same for some airtime.

they would have had a mess on their hands.

I wouldnt be surprized if a couple still do it anyway.

I'm not sure what Obama will propose, but you can bet Republicans in the House will reject it regardless of what he proposes. That rejection will become an important part of his reelection campaign.

On President's speech Thursday. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I say let them play football.

Pelosi Peeved Republicans Opt Out Of Rebuttal To Obama Speech | FoxNews.com

Yup.

You know the strategy with this right? No response by the reps means 2 things IMO

1) The dems can't claim the reps are trying to "fight against their job package" as they won't have a critical response to it
2) It puts the onus 100% on the president to ensure his plan will succeed.

I agree, the GOP are using the Dems tactics against the Dems. Good move by Boehner.

I'm not sure what Obama will propose, but you can bet Republicans in the House will reject it regardless of what he proposes. That rejection will become an important part of his reelection campaign.

He will propose a new round of spending, taxation, debt, regulations and government programs.... and yes, "NO" is an appropriate response.

Forum List

Back