No, Really....It's Not Guns:

are you people starting to see these nutters for what they are?

They dont want to solve anything they just want to make us all as insane as they are

Once again you have become the star of this thread…..

….but for less than auspicious reasons.

But I can help!
Here is your opportunity to show that logic, and reasoning, is not an atrophied skill for you!

Here is an occasion for you to shine!
Debate, rebut, challenge, counter,….any of the actual contentions in the OP:

a. Should there be any “Gun-Free Zones,” or are they invitations for villains to attack?

b. Since the United States has 975 times more gun-owning households than Japan….why is it we don’t really have more violent deaths? Could it be that, actually, guns are not the precipitants for violence?

Or...you can admit to being convinced that it is a mistake to blame the gun, an inanimate object....and agree to look elsewhere for the source of the problem...
...such as the nature of the perpetrators....
...the absence of religion and morality.

OK….you’re on!

All the talking heads and politicians are all wired up about this...
Let's see where everyone is 2 weeks from now.
Let's see where we are 4 weeks from now.

Anyone here trust these Politicians to get anything done...

On anything!!!

there are many solutions.

ban semis.

reguire proper storage of of guns.

reguire mental healthcare for all people.

The head is attached to the body so require healthcare for all.

reinstate the money to schools to have counselors and mental heathcare professionals.

stop allowing the minority to rule the majority

:cuckoo:

Asshole, either you become part of the solution, or you accept what a lot of people that are not gun owners decide for you.

The assault weopon is going to be heavily regulated, or outright banned. Keep this attitude going, and it will be a ban, for sure. And I don't give a damn. I never wanted to own one of those weopons, so regulated or banned, it does not affect me.

On anything!!!

And you predicted 6Nov12 so correctly.

This has just started. The anger is deep and running stronger every day. There is going to be very strong regulations on the assault weopons, if not an outright ban.

And for you assholes with guns in your avatars, fuck you.

They dont want to solve anything they just want to make us all as insane as they are

But I can help!
Here is your opportunity to show that logic, and reasoning, is not an atrophied skill for you!

a. Should there be any “Gun-Free Zones,” or are they invitations for villains to attack?

b. Since the United States has 975 times more gun-owning households than Japan….why is it we don’t really have more violent deaths? Could it be that, actually, guns are not the precipitants for violence?

Or...you can admit to being convinced that it is a mistake to blame the gun, an inanimate object....and agree to look elsewhere for the source of the problem...

OK….you’re on!

No, this is not a little debate. We are speaking of murdered children. Too many, too many times.

The Assault Weopons are either going to be heavily regulated, or outright banned. There are going to be strong laws on background checks for buying any weopon. And the NRA can go to hell.

there are many solutions.

ban semis.

reguire proper storage of of guns.

reguire mental healthcare for all people.

The head is attached to the body so require healthcare for all.

reinstate the money to schools to have counselors and mental heathcare professionals.

stop allowing the minority to rule the majority

:cuckoo:

Asshole, either you become part of the solution, or you accept what a lot of people that are not gun owners decide for you.

The assault weopon is going to be heavily regulated, or outright banned. Keep this attitude going, and it will be a ban, for sure. And I don't give a damn. I never wanted to own one of those weopons, so regulated or banned, it does not affect me.

1. The misnomer 'assault weapon' is a term of art, made up to assuage folks like you. It is a cosmetic definition, as machine guns are not legal.

2. As you are distant from any understanding of science...let's see how logic fits into your outlook:

Senator Feinstein warned that the murder rate would go up once the "Assault Weapon Ban" sunset in 2004.

The murder rate fell.

Don't look now, Rocks.....

...but the CSI folks just drew a chalk line around your brain.

On anything!!!

And you predicted 6Nov12 so correctly.

This has just started. The anger is deep and running stronger every day. There is going to be very strong regulations on the assault weopons, if not an outright ban.

And for you assholes with guns in your avatars, fuck you.

"The anger is deep and running stronger every day."

ATTENTION, ALL POD PEOPLE.....

ROCKS HAS YOUR MARCHING ORDERS!!!!

LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT......HUP...HUP....HUP

But I can help!

OK….you’re on!

No, this is not a little debate. We are speaking of murdered children. Too many, too many times.

The Assault Weopons are either going to be heavily regulated, or outright banned. There are going to be strong laws on background checks for buying any weopon. And the NRA can go to hell.

Right....it's a BIG debate!

Stop turning over our children to quacks and progressives who dope up little boys to make them little girls!!!

Here's the answer. I dare you to read it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/scien...realistic-explanation-for-mass-shootings.html

The Americans people dont buy this right wing clap trap anymore.

the right has jumped the shark with your last pimary and election.

You placed the clown car front and center and the American people saw your party CHEER death.

They watched your party lie about F and F and your party was outed for the liars they are.

The American people have found you out.

Your current republican party lied to everyone.

they crashed the world economy after lying us into war.

the American people dont believe you any more

PC your a propaganda fool.

you want to set policy by cherry picking info from the NRA.

the facts are NOT in your favor.

which is why you ignore any facts you dont like

The problem is right in front of us but nobody wants to talk about it. Guns are not the problem, violent video games are not the problem, rock and roll music is not the problem, bullies are not the problem. Mental instability is. There was a time in this country when the majority of these people were locked up in assylums.

I've worked with them and they are akin to pets. They are fine for most of their lives until they bite someone. We analyze why the attack and then we put the animal down. The mentally challenged person may be fine their whole life until one day working at McDonalds they drag someones kid into the restroom, or in this case kill twenty kids.

To the NRA, and it's members. Legislation is coming wether we like it or not. We have two choices, the first is fighting everything tooth and nail and then swallowing what they shove down our throats. The second is swallow a little pride and work with them crafting legislation that makes sense for us. I believe the second choice is the right choice.

So....by the nature of your vapid response you admit that 'gun-free zones' are an invitation to mayhem...

...and stats from foreign nations that ban guns show the same or worse levels of violent death?

Good...

....now, if only you agreed that data should inform policy.

Last edited:

Actually, the fact are exactly as I've stated.

Sadly, so is this:

Inveterate Liberals have long ago achieved, even perfected, the willing suspension of disbelief, and the refusal to use experience and judgment....or data.

What more proof is necessary than the election.

From the day Barack Obama was sworn in to the present, you of the left have waged an unrelenting war against civil rights. A tragedy like this is seized upon by you scumbags to leverage your assault on civil liberties. But this doesn't mean that you've won and the constitution is revoked; you have a long war ahead of you as you seek to end the constitution. The SCOTUS has ruled against you, and yes, with Obama you think you may be able to get another Bolshevik on the court who will declare the constitution unconstitutional - but it hasn't happened yet.

Forum List

Back