No, Really, It's Just Us "Right Wingers"

Damn...

Am I the only one who posts on Titanics pathetic attempts at political relevance?

Show the guy some pity and post

Can't wait to hear the spin on why he isn't going to run for a second term. My guess is he will say "I only wanted to be a one-term President" or "They need my help back in Kenya." There will be some reason why he won't be running and they won't say "Everybody hated my guts."

adapted-william-warren-cartoon-obama-hole.jpg

I'd venture to say the half that want Obama replaced think he wasn't strong enough - He bowed his head to the Republican obstructionists too much, and didn't push for the Progressive Change he promised. It isn't because he was too Liberal, I can promise you that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd venture to say the half that want Obama replaced think he wasn't strong enough - He bowed his head to the Republican obstructionists too much, and didn't push for the Progressive Change he promised. It isn't because he was too Liberal, I can promise you that.

THE REPUBLICANS WERE POWERLESS TO STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you lefties ain't too smart. And math ain't yo strong point, so Ima holla at ya in some dem damn ebonics so you foolz a undastan, aight?

The Democrats had a super majority for 1 year. They could have passed anything and everything, their whole liberal utopian dream, without 1 Republican vote. They had a SUPER majority. 60 Senate seats for 1 year, BUT, 51 for the reconciliation option.

The left just didn't wanna pass stuff with their name and only their name on it.

The only obstruction the Reps offered was not allowing their party to get tied on the rope the Dem's hung themselves with.

Rep's obstructed nothing. The Dem's just didn't wanna commit suicide by themselves.

Many Democrats have opposed Obama right along with the GOP. Some sold their souls to sell out to corporate interests like Obama did. Many never even read the health care rip off. Adios muchachos.

I know you lefties ain't too smart. And math ain't yo strong point, so Ima holla at ya in some dem damn ebonics so you foolz a undastan, aight?

The Democrats had a super majority for 1 year. They could have passed anything and everything, their whole liberal utopian dream, without 1 Republican vote. They had a SUPER majority. 60 Senate seats for 1 year, BUT, 51 for the reconciliation option.

The left just didn't wanna pass stuff with their name and only their name on it.

The only obstruction the Reps offered was not allowing their party to get tied on the rope the Dem's hung themselves with.

Rep's obstructed nothing. The Dem's just didn't wanna commit suicide by themselves.

:lol:
:clap2:

I think you hit the nail right on the head Bucs.

The Dems had a SUPERMAJROITY. Hell. They didn't NEED the Reps for anything.

Suicide is just what they committed. Talk about clowns. Jeeze.

Yes, the Dems had a supermajority, but only for slightly over six months. The Republicans stonewalled the election of Al Franken til July 2009 to keep the Dems from having that supermajority.

The problem for the Democrats is that they foolishly assumed the Republicans would want to be part of government. They thought that if they offered the Republicans a chance to put their key agenda items into the stimulus and healthcare that they would actually support what was best for the country.

Turns out, they wasted precious time trying to placate a party that was only interested in obstruction

Yes, the Dems had a supermajority, but only for slightly over six months. The Republicans stonewalled the election of Al Franken til July 2009 to keep the Dems from having that supermajority.

The problem for the Democrats is that they foolishly assumed the Republicans would want to be part of government. They thought that if they offered the Republicans a chance to put their key agenda items into the stimulus and healthcare that they would actually support what was best for the country.

Turns out, they wasted precious time trying to placate a party that was only interested in obstruction

wrong bucko, the REPUBLICANS took a stand AGAINST the stimulus and health care, because their CONSTITUANTS were asking them to. We know you Lefties don't have a problem with governing as if you are dictators, but the Republicans STILL listen to the people they Represent.

Now it's YOUR PARTY that will PAY for you all passing all this crap, AGAINST THE AMERCIAN PEOPLES WISHES..

happy vote day to ya.

It seems impossible for American presidents these days to last two terms barring either an assassination attempt or a major war (even that didn't save Bush Sr.) And in the rare occasion a major third party candidate splitting the vote.

Actually, they had a super majority for a little over 4 months, and as I'm sure you remember, we were kinda tied up in a healthcare debate during that time.

Just sayin.

Poll: Dems split over handing Obama '12 nomination - wtop.com

Half of Democrats want Obama replaced.

That means he is a one term President, and the media will turn against their darling prior to 2012. Now he gets the Bush treatment.

Stand back, and watch. But first, Tuesday, election day 2010.

:clap2:

Those favoring a contest include most who backed Hillary Rodham Clinton's unsuccessful faceoff against Obama for the 2008 nomination.

And that surprises you how?

Forum List

Back