No Rapture

Lord of the air=Beliel
Their adversary religion says the God of the earth is Satan.
I'm not an ancient alien enthusiast but it seems to me and Sounds like a battle between Creator of life against Beliel worshipers (death worshipers) is a
Earthlings vs Aliens scenerio...
Are Christians worshiping Luciferous aliens?
If not then why did a luciferous light come to Paul and Constantine calling itself Jesus?
Why do they call the God of life on earth as their Satan while Life creator worshipers call Beliel (sky god) their adversary satan?
Why then are you seeking to go up to your mother ships and act like you are from another planet? :)

Jesus spoke about the resurrection of the dead. Paul teaches that the subject of the resurrection is about people floating up into the sky.

Obviously Paul did not understand a word of what Jesus taught and was a phoney. Probably a fake pharisee conversion who infiltrated the early cult to make sure that the Jewish people would never accept that Jesus was the messiah by professing that Jesus claimed to be God while at the same time promoting pharisaic views favorably to the gentile world.

Last edited:
Because in forming Jesus image to be accepted by Jews they borrowed from the OT characters and stories and Plagiarized them.
The Jesus speaking about Ressurection is taken from the Judaic concept of Resurrection from the predated OT
Rabbi with similar name
Yohoshua ben Chananiah(?spell?).
Paul also being a created character out of many is used to get Jews away from the law and reurrection into life over to the Baal and death cult worship of hades. Apollonius called Pol used for the character Paul was not Jewish , and studied many cultures beliefs mainly pie in the sky Beliel like faiths.

I have no problem believing the Church will be removed from the earth to allow evil free reign. I also have no problem believing that God moves when, where, and how He wants to. IOW, why all the angst about what somebody believes?

BECAUSE if you teach away from this place theology you are deterring improvement/progress and creating the paradise you so wish to be drawn up to magically.

Because, if we told you here's the spaceship to take you away you would be grabbing on for dear life the first lampost refusing to go=
Hypocracy and not believing your own nonsense.

Rapture is just a term used to describe something Jesus said about two working in the field. One will be taken up and the other not.
Son of man is interesting. Daniel is addressed as son of man by Gabriel. Ezekiel both speaks as son of man and addresses son of man. Jesus is son of man. It is a defined position of watchman in Ezekiel chap. 3.

The original Greek verb harpazo used in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 means to be caught up, taken away, seized. The Latin translation of that is rapiemur, or rapio. You can figure it out from there.

The original Greek verb harpazo used in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 means to be caught up, taken away, seized. The Latin translation of that is rapiemur, or rapio. You can figure it out from there.
One, who was the audience the writer addressing. Two, was his comments particular or general. You can take it from there.

BECAUSE if you teach away from this place theology you are deterring improvement/progress and creating the paradise you so wish to be drawn up to magically.

Because, if we told you here's the spaceship to take you away you would be grabbing on for dear life the first lampost refusing to go=
Hypocracy and not believing your own nonsense.
That makes no sense at all. No wonder you're confused.

Thank you for your well thought out educational addition to this discussion and ad hominom attack.
Can we have more of your wisdom or do we need to send you seed money to hear the rest of your thoughts?
:)

Thank you for your well thought out educational addition to this discussion and ad hominom attack.
Can we have more of your wisdom or do we need to send you seed money to hear the rest of your thoughts?
:)
Perhaps you could shed some light on the murky tumult that is your post. Your fear of others' beliefs, especially when they don't threaten you at all, is puzzling, to say the least.

The word rapture appears nowhere in the Bible. Yet so called fundamentalist Christians have somehow created a fanciful interpretation out of Thessalonians that is the foundation of their belief. Where is the theological justification? Talk about stretching a metaphor.......there is no rapture anywhere in the Bible. Therefore so called Christian fundamentalists have no basis for their beliefs.

While I have no problem telling my wife that I probably won't be raptured with her, I am not about to tell her that her belief in it is misguided cuz I kinda like getting a little nookie now and then.

there will be a pretrib rapture and whether you believe in it or not matters not.

So the end of the age comes 7 years before the actual end of the age? LOL! I suppose we all need to start looking for the angels to begin bundling up the tares and burning them because they are supposed to be gathered and burned before the saints are gathered. I just looked out my window and didn't see any fires burning. You still have time to unload your house before you fly away.

The word rapture appears nowhere in the Bible.
the fundamentalist / christians may believe the bible(s) are required for authentication but the simple knowledge for the existence of the Almighty and all related matter are more correctly verified by other means than written text and with the OP's use of the word w/ its meaning there is an indication that a quality and possibility to that belief may exist.

As we are not in the time of the two witnesses, no one alive needs to worry about being raptured or not. When it is too late, they will tell us the truth and be killed for it.

there will be a pretrib rapture and whether you believe in it or not matters not.

So the end of the age comes 7 years before the actual end of the age? LOL! I suppose we all need to start looking for the angels to begin bundling up the tares and burning them because they are supposed to be gathered and burned before the saints are gathered. I just looked out my window and didn't see any fires burning. You still have time to unload your house before you fly away.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Well, the pretrib folks claim Christ comes back in secret at the beginning of the Great Tribulation and takes His Church off to Heaven for seven years before the end of the age. But the Parable of the Sower denies this:

Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

You see? The tares are gathered FIRST.

Forum List

Back