No problem here

This guy used a bribe to break a tie with republicans and was eventually convicted of taking money from people he was voting to help. But no problem here. I mean he is just an aberation, not standard practice for democrats,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070731/ap_on_re_us/black_investigation

(Yawn) Of course you picked a Democrat. There are corrupt republicans too. They practically buy and sell votes for the most money and authority that they can get. I am not impressed by this story that you selected.

:neutral:

(Yawn) Of course you picked a Democrat. There are corrupt republicans too. They practically buy and sell votes for the most money and authority that they can get. I am not impressed by this story that you selected.

:neutral:

Well of course your not, in your little world only Bush and company are bad. Only Bush and company are conspiratorial. Your a broken record.

Well of course your not, in your little world only Bush and company are bad. Only Bush and company are conspiratorial. Your a broken record.

Huh? What? I never said that. I agree with Bush on some issues and I disagree with him on other issues. I agree with the Democrats on some things and criticize them on other things. There are bad Democrats and bad Republicans.

Huh? What? I never said that. I agree with Bush on some issues and I disagree with him on other issues. I agree with the Democrats on some things and criticize them on other things. There are bad Democrats and bad Republicans.

Really? Provide a link to a thread where you challanged the idiocy of truthmatters or care4all on some of their conspiracy theories.

Really? Provide a link to a thread where you challanged the idiocy of truthmatters or care4all on some of their conspiracy theories.

That was a clever little change of subject – a tangent. I never said that I challenged the idiocy of truthmatters or care4all on some of their conspiracy theories. I doubt that I have debated those particular people. I simply said that I disagree with Bush on some issues and I disagree with Democrats on some issues. There are bad Democrats and bad Republicans. Nice try.

That was a clever little change of subject – a tangent. I never said that I challenged the idiocy of truthmatters or care4all on some of their conspiracy theories. I doubt that I have debated those particular people. I simply said that I disagree with Bush on some issues and I disagree with Democrats on some issues. There are bad Democrats and bad Republicans. Nice try.

So your like Maineman, unwilling to chastise anyone that might agree with you on some point publicly. Even if they are raving loons.

So your like Maineman, unwilling to chastise anyone that might agree with you on some point publicly. Even if they are raving loons.

See. If someone says something that is crass and goes over-the-line in criticizing a conservative, I would call him out on it. If someone says something that sounds too good to be true about a liberal, I will call that person out on it too.

See. If someone says something that is crass and goes over-the-line in criticizing a conservative, I would call him out on it. If someone says something that sounds too good to be true about a liberal, I will call that person out on it too.

Sure thing... Thats why your chastising Tuthmatters and Care4all for claiming the Government nurdered pat tillman and is covering it up.

Sure thing... Thats why your chastising Tuthmatters and Care4all for claiming the Government nurdered pat tillman and is covering it up.

First of all, I don’t know enough about the Tillman story or military camaraderie to make an informed opinion about circumstances surrounding his death. Secondly, though it is unfortunate that he died, the story does not interest me very much. Thirdly, I don't have time to review and give my opinion on each thread and replies to each thread. I have a busy life outside of the Internet. Finally, the military has done bad things before. It would not be unreasonable to speculate that some soldiers within his group killed him. Yet. I strongly doubt that such happened. Based on my limited knowledge from the news media, Tillman died due to friendly fire – not murder – though controversy remains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Tillman#Controversy_surrounding_Tillman.27s_death

Forum List

Back