No Pattern here, move along

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
He hangs out with guys that hate the Government, has a personal friend and pastor a guy that hates the Government, belongs for 20 years to a church that hates the Government, works as a lawyer for groups that hate the Government, nope no pattern here, move along.....

He hangs out with guys that hate the Government, has a personal friend and pastor a guy that hates the Government, belongs for 20 years to a church that hates the Government, works as a lawyer for groups that hate the Government, nope no pattern here, move along.....

Do you get regular treatment at a VA hospital for being "shell shocked"? Or do you simply put things in a thread and say to yourself .... "Figure out what I am talking the "Fluck" about!" :confused:

Do you get regular treatment at a VA hospital for being "shell shocked"? Or do you simply put things in a thread and say to yourself .... "Figure out what I am talking the "Fluck" about!" :confused:

And that says it all. You will be voting for a guy you do not know anything about. Thanks for proving it for us.

And that says it all. You will be voting for a guy you do not know anything about. Thanks for proving it for us.

Oh! My bad! I expected you to make sense for once. I was wrong! :redface:

In other words, he's a Democrat. Democrats have a history of badmouthing the US on foreign soil.

He sounds like a Republican!

Trying to beat Obama on the issues not working for you, huh?

Ahh... I see. I must have missed the Sgt part.

In my neck of the woods whenever somebody speaks of Rock they're not talking about comics or a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter. No, sadly the word Rock, unless qualified, is commonly associated with a form of Cocaine here.

Sorry bout that mate!

Ahh... I see. I must have missed the Sgt part.

In my neck of the woods whenever somebody speaks of Rock they're not talking about comics or a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter. No, sadly the word Rock, unless qualified, is commonly associated with a form of Cocaine here.

Sorry bout that mate!

S' okay old mate!

I know about rock (here we mean a form of brown heroin). But RGS for me is the epitome of Sgt Rock and I pull his leg mercilessly about it. :eusa_angel:

You've got this wrong Sarge. I hate the government. You hate the government. The Founders hated the government. Liberals love government- the bigger and more intrusive the better. It's the Constitution and America that these liberals hate.

You've got this wrong Sarge. I hate the government. You hate the government. The Founders hated the government. Liberals love government- the bigger and more intrusive the better. It's the Constitution and America that these liberals hate.

No, he had it right. That's the fundamental difference in Bronck and McCain. McCain has the ability to see the good in the country. Brock's "change" is because he hates everything about it. They have never been proud of it til just now. Conveniently.

Forum List

Back