No Pander: Romney Makes Free Enterprise Pitch To Black Americans...

Take your own advice dummy. You're the one trying to derail the thread. Seriously, don't you have a CNN/NBC Glory Hole to go service or something? Go away. Bye.

Derail the thread? You posted an article and then asked me to show you where the article was dishonest. So I did.

Now you're attempting to insult me and talk about anything but the dishonest portion of the article.

It's funny to watch.

STFU dummy. You're desperately trying to steer the thread towards the source of the article. But you're not smart enough to achieve your goal. You're a Message Board amateur. Now go do what you do best. That Rachel Maddow dude and Wolf Blitzer are witing for you at the Glory Hole. Go do your job. See ya.

Derail the thread? You posted an article and then asked me to show you where the article was dishonest. So I did.

Now you're attempting to insult me and talk about anything but the dishonest portion of the article.

It's funny to watch.

STFU dummy. You're desperately trying to steer the thread towards the source of the article. But you're not smart enough to achieve your goal. You're a Message Board amateur. Now go do what you do best. That Rachel Maddow dude and Wolf Blitzer are witing for you at the Glory Hole. Go do your job. See ya.

Toward the source? The article is wrong! It's dishonest! It's claiming a politician said something that he did not! These are all facts you are choosing to ignore.

This is why you're a coward. You post crap and then when someone calls you on the crap, you revert to a 14 year old with name calling and crying.

Man up! If you want to post an article, be prepared to talk about the article!

Well I see the (probably) paid trolls effectively derailed the thread by complaining about the source and making sure nobody focuses on Romney's speech.

But for those who would like to discuss Romney's speech, I didn't get in on the very beginning so I might have missed some boos there. I did hear/watch most of it, though, and I was hearing consistent applause after almost every point he made.

He did get loud boos when he said he would repeal Obamacare, but he stood there pleasantly and let them boo, then explained why he would repeal it. And he turned those boos back into applause.

I thought it an excellent effort, well worth his time, and I am beginning to get a little more excited about voting for Mitt Romney come November.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhJh0ADd9k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhJh0ADd9k[/ame]

Last edited:
Well I see the (probably) paid trolls effectively derailed the thread by complaining about the source and making sure nobody focuses on Romney's speech.

But for those who would like to discuss Romney's speech, I didn't get in on the very beginning so I might have missed some boos there. I did hear/watch most of it, though, and I was hearing consistent applause after almost every point he made.

He did get loud boos when he said he would repeal Obamacare, but he stood there pleasantly and let them boo, then explained why he would repeal it. And he turned those boos back into applause.

I thought it an excellent effort, well worth his time, and I am beginning to get a little more excited about voting for Mitt Romney come November.

Watch Mitt Romney's Full Speech at NAACP National Convention - YouTube

:clap2::clap2:

Rommeny is not great but by comparasion he is positively brillant. If you had taken away the black vote he couldn't bet elected as a dog catcher. My apologies to all the hard working dog catchers. He is an idiot, he hides his records so we don't know what he did. His pastor hates the US and some of his dinner companions are terriorist. If this the best they can do.

Rommeny is not great but by comparasion he is positively brillant. If you had taken away the black vote he couldn't bet elected as a dog catcher. My apologies to all the hard working dog catchers. He is an idiot, he hides his records so we don't know what he did. His pastor hates the US and some of his dinner companions are terriorist. If this the best they can do.
'Blacks' are what percentage of the population? 12-13%?:eusa_whistle:

Obama has failed the Black community. Unemployment among Blacks is higher than at any time under Bush. Obama is not going to get the same percetage of Black votes this time around.

Obama has failed the Black community. Unemployment among Blacks is higher than at any time under Bush. Obama is not going to get the same percetage of Black votes this time around.

You're partially correct. Unemployment amongst African Americans is atrocious under the Dear Leader. But that won't stop African Americans from voting for him. The percentage could be slightly lower this time, but not enough to make a difference in the Election.

And don't expect Obama to be speaking to them...he will send in VP BiteMe...or some other surrogate.

Biden is scheduled to be their speaker tomorrow.

I heard quite a few boos.

Pitching free enterprise to the NAACP is a sure loser. More welfare, free lap dances, that's what wins at the NAACP.

I only saw a small bit including the ending, but all I heard was cheers and applauding (much louder than expected)!

People who want to hear boos will hear them no matter what, overall Romney did a good job.

Sure, I'll discuss what parts of it I've heard. Haven't heard the whole thing yet. But, what I did, I don't have a problem with. I think everyone agrees that poor communities would be helped by small businesses being opened and entrepreneurs taking chances and spending some more money in those communities. The differences come when we talk about how to do that. Romney and the GOP feel you just, well, do it. What? Doesn't everyone have a couple million lying around for seed money? The Democrats know that many people need help, or at least, someone to invest and take a chance on the new business.

So yeah, I don't have a problem with what Romney is saying. I just think he's being incredibly naive about the reality of starting a new business. Especially when you're a lower income African American trying to start a business in a lower income African American community.

Sure, I'll discuss what parts of it I've heard. Haven't heard the whole thing yet. But, what I did, I don't have a problem with. I think everyone agrees that poor communities would be helped by small businesses being opened and entrepreneurs taking chances and spending some more money in those communities. The differences come when we talk about how to do that. Romney and the GOP feel you just, well, do it. What? Doesn't everyone have a couple million lying around for seed money? The Democrats know that many people need help, or at least, someone to invest and take a chance on the new business.

So yeah, I don't have a problem with what Romney is saying. I just think he's being incredibly naive about the reality of starting a new business. Especially when you're a lower income African American trying to start a business in a lower income African American community.

How are the businesses doing that Obama funded with our money?

Forum List

Back