No Pander: Romney Makes Free Enterprise Pitch To Black Americans...

Why do you hate Breitbart so much?

I don't hate the site. It's just full of lies to the point you can't trust anything they write or say.

There is nothing dishonest in this report.

Did you read the article? Or look at any of the links?

The first paragraph claims

Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney told the NAACP annual conference this morning: "I’ve never heard anyone look around an impoverished neighborhood and say, 'You know, there’s too much free enterprise around here. Too many shops, too many jobs, too many people putting money in the bank.'" He's wrong there--former Washington, DC mayor Marion Barry said that earlier this year
They then link to an article about Barry, where it shows he said nothing of the sort!

How can you claim that as honest and accurate reporting?

Brietbart is a right wing fringe site that has been caught repetedly posting altered tape.

it is not an acceptable source for anything

You mean like MSNBC?

But of course since they parrot the talking points you push, then they are probably okay.

I try to verify any news I hear from any source. Breitbart is consistently wrong and misleading, as I just showed.

Brietbart is a right wing fringe site that has been caught repetedly posting altered tape.

lol, then just go to your hufferpost or PmsNbc
I'd trust Brietbart before I would those two

I don't hate the site. It's just full of lies to the point you can't trust anything they write or say.

Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney told the NAACP annual conference this morning: "I’ve never heard anyone look around an impoverished neighborhood and say, 'You know, there’s too much free enterprise around here. Too many shops, too many jobs, too many people putting money in the bank.'" He's wrong there--former Washington, DC mayor Marion Barry said that earlier this year
They then link to an article about Barry, where it shows he said nothing of the sort!

They reported on what Mitt Romney said at the event. And i'm pretty sure you won't have any problems with how the GE/NBC assholes report on it. So i'm sorry, but your faux outrage just doesn't cut it with me. Just because you don't like what is said, doesn't mean it's inaccurate or dishonest.

From the second paragraph-a quote from Marion Barry lamenting the opening of businesses in "their" "communities"... "we got to do something about These Asians coming in and Opening up businesses and dirty shops. THey ought to go, and we need African Americans to take their place". Interesting that Barry's lament includes a decidedly racist angle. Except that Barry is a black liberal, which means he can't be racist.

From the second paragraph-a quote from Marion Barry lamenting the opening of businesses in "their" "communities"... "we got to do something about These Asians coming in and Opening up businesses and dirty shops. THey ought to go, and we need African Americans to take their place". Interesting that Barry's lament includes a decidedly racist angle. Except that Barry is a black liberal, which means he can't be racist.

Most African American Democrats are sadly very Bigoted. I know saying this upsets the usual suspects here, but it is the sad reality. The NAACP has lost quite a bit of credibility in recent years. They no longer represent what Martin Luther King stood for. In fact, they now actually represent the exact opposite.

They reported on what Mitt Romney said at the event. And i'm pretty sure you won't have any problems with how the GE/NBC assholes report on it. So i'm sorry, but your faux outrage just doesn't cut it with me. Just because you don't like what is said, doesn't mean it's inaccurate or dishonest.

Outrage? heh heh. Funny.

Look, coward, you asked where the article was dishonest and I showed you. It took me all of one paragraph. I've never said I had a problem with what Romney said, but nice try there.

My point stands. The Breitbart site is dishonest, as I've shown. You've shown nothing. As usual.

why did Nixon get 36% of the black vote and now the right cant get above single digits?

and abc cbs and nbc havent? oo thats right we only keep track on one side.

There's a difference. If ABC, CBS or NBC get something wrong, they come out and apologize for it and typically do retractions.

If Breitbart gets called out on something wrong, they react by insulting the person.

See the difference?

Outrage? heh heh. Funny.

Look, coward, you asked where the article was dishonest and I showed you. It took me all of one paragraph. I've never said I had a problem with what Romney said, but nice try there.

My point stands. The Breitbart site is dishonest, as I've shown. You've shown nothing. As usual.

Back to your CNN/NBC Glory Holes. You sound deranged there Gimp. :cuckoo:

Outrage? heh heh. Funny.

And there we go. There's the cowardly Pauli we all know. Don't address anything presented to you. Just insult and run away.

There's a difference. If ABC, CBS or NBC get something wrong, they come out and apologize for it and typically do retractions.

If Breitbart gets called out on something wrong, they react by insulting the person.

See the difference?

What is unbelievable is that NBC refused to give the producers name . This guy and NBC does a hatched job on Zimmerman and fans the flames of racism in the death of Trayvon Martin, but he gets to remain anonymous. Are you joking?

Sorry, but a half-hearted apology and the firing of a producer is not going to cut it. Not when the doctored audio tape made it all the way through NBC execs and on air. An audio tape that was intended to show Zimmerman in a racist light. As stated at NewsBusters , “until the network releases the name of the person and explains its theory that the edit was not deliberate, its credibility is still under question.” Agreed. Since when have we ever heard of a media outlet editing a 9-11 call? There would be no purpose other than to do it purposely.

The edited tape appeared to tamper with the facts in such a way as to lend credence to some conservative critics’ claims that the news media are attempting to convict Zimmerman before he is even charged with a crime. Eric Wemple, who presides over a media blog for the Washington Post, commented, “No matter how you feel about Zimmerman, that bit of tape editing was unfair to the truth and to Zimmerman’s reputation, such as it is.” Baltimore Sun TV columnist David Zurawik interrupted his vacation to write a stinging castigation of NBC News — not only for the doctored tape but also for the network’s decision to hire Sarah Palin to cohost the Today show. “Does anyone in charge at NBC News have any sense of journalistic standards?” he asked. “How about any sense of shame?” In its statement on Tuesday, NBC said, “We will be taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize to our viewers.” It declined to respond to reporters’ questions about how the “error” occurred, who was responsible for it, and whether the accountable party will be punished or fired.

sure do half hearted apologizes that dont say "we are going to make changes it our policies our staff and our future, no do they say we apoligize to anyone inconvienced or at least victims of our mistakes,

they should just come out and say "sorry ya ll our bad"

Outrage? heh heh. Funny.

And there we go. There's the cowardly Pauli we all know. Don't address anything presented to you. Just insult and run away.

Oh, i'm still here. And like i said, back to your CNN/NBC Glory Holes. That's where you belong. You're the reason Breitbart had to start his own Websites. The dinosaur Liberal/Democrat Press is dying. Deal with it.

Just now on a radio news source, they said Romney was booed three seperate times, but was cheered when he said he would protect marriage.

I give the Governor credit for going.

The President is making a mistake by not going. For the life of me, I don't understand what his thinking is in not attending.

See the difference?

What is unbelievable is that NBC refused to give the producers name . This guy and NBC does a hatched job on Zimmerman and fans the flames of racism in the death of Trayvon Martin, but he gets to remain anonymous. Are you joking?

The edited tape appeared to tamper with the facts in such a way as to lend credence to some conservative critics’ claims that the news media are attempting to convict Zimmerman before he is even charged with a crime. Eric Wemple, who presides over a media blog for the Washington Post, commented, “No matter how you feel about Zimmerman, that bit of tape editing was unfair to the truth and to Zimmerman’s reputation, such as it is.” Baltimore Sun TV columnist David Zurawik interrupted his vacation to write a stinging castigation of NBC News — not only for the doctored tape but also for the network’s decision to hire Sarah Palin to cohost the Today show. “Does anyone in charge at NBC News have any sense of journalistic standards?” he asked. “How about any sense of shame?” In its statement on Tuesday, NBC said, “We will be taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize to our viewers.” It declined to respond to reporters’ questions about how the “error” occurred, who was responsible for it, and whether the accountable party will be punished or fired.

sure do half hearted apologizes that dont say "we are going to make changes it our policies our staff and our future, no do they say we apoligize to anyone inconvienced or at least victims of our mistakes,

When you quote someone, typically, you want to post the link where you got the quotes.

Also, if you don't want to talk about the topic of thread but want to talk about another topic, typically, you start a new thread.

Just a little head's up.

why did Nixon get 36% of the black vote and now the right cant get above single digits?

That's not hard, they know which party wants to give them the government handouts, and which party expects them to be more self-reliant.

See the difference?

When you quote someone, typically, you want to post the link where you got the quotes.

Also, if you don't want to talk about the topic of thread but want to talk about another topic, typically, you start a new thread.

Just a little head's up.

Take your own advice dummy. You're the one trying to derail the thread. Seriously, don't you have a CNN/NBC Glory Hole to go service or something? Go away. Bye.

Just a little head's up.

Take your own advice dummy. You're the one trying to derail the thread. Seriously, don't you have a CNN/NBC Glory Hole to go service or something? Go away. Bye.

Derail the thread? You posted an article and then asked me to show you where the article was dishonest. So I did.

Now you're attempting to insult me and talk about anything but the dishonest portion of the article.

It's funny to watch.

Forum List

Back