No Palin for you!

She aint running.

DUH!!!!

She had to tell you for you to figure that one out? Everyone knew she wasn't running. She's having too much fun and making too much money. Besides, she knows she has no chance in hell, let alone anywhere else of winning.

I think she would have a chance in HELL. If there was a HELL.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

No Palin for you!
.....But, she's still crazy, after alllllllllllllllllll these yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrss.....

Child Labor Laws;
Causing America To Fail

sarah_palin_nope_poster.jpg

"In a Facebook post titled “If I Wanted America to Fail, I’d Ban Kids From Farm Work,” Palin wrote:

“The Obama Administration is working on regulations that would prevent children from working on our own family farms. This is more overreach of the federal government with many negative consequences. And if you think the government’s new regs will stop at family farms, think again.”

Her post is in response to US Department of Labor’s plan to update the Fair Labor Standards Act to include the farming industry. For the first time, children would be protected on non-family owned farms. Working with pesticides, lumber mills, animals, manure pits, storage bins, and many other jobs that children are often employed to perform would be regulated. But Sarah Palin doesn’t think America needs to protect kids. She thinks child labor laws make America fail."

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:
She aint running.

I never thought she would--she is MUCH more dangerous to the liberal mindset--out doing what she does best--campaigning for others.

This nation owes Sarah Palin much gratitude--she helped to awaken the sleeping giant--and it's here to stay--and so is Sarah Palin.

lol i sure hope you didnt give her money....that is all she wanted and every wants...palin supporters are a sad little fucking group....

sure,, sure sure,, and some mo sho..

Finally.

Another Palin thread. Hell. And here I thought she was so passe'. LOL

Obsessions do not go passe'

It is probably one of the premier obsessions of the 21st Century. Heck, Palin watching may eventually surpass Beatles watching.

Palin just endorsed Lugar's opponent in the primary; got to get the best Republicans O-U-T!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back