No Palestinian State

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
As many of you are aware, until this recent election victory I felt disdain & disgust for Netanyahoo. I even referred to him as Nutandyahoo for making peace offerings to Palestinians, building a security fence & granting Palestinians their their own Jew free Gaza to add fuel to this endless conflict. I even stated he should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own Israeli citizens for what he has done. Finally Bibi has earned my full support & best wishes.

And for those of you who disagree that he has made the best move for Israel by denying a Palestifnian State, consider the rocket missiles Israel received for a thank you for giving them Gaza. And above all, just ask yourself would Egypt or Jordan who know the Palestinians best, care to offer the Palestinians a Palestinian State? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Israel s PM Netanyahu No Palestinian state on my watch - CNN.com

Why should Egyptians or Jordanians give the Palestinians who remained in Palestine a Palestinian state? I don't get the logic. It would be like asking the Austrians to give the Germans in Silesia a German state in Austria.

As many of you are aware, until this recent election victory I felt disdain & disgust for Netanyahoo. I even referred to him as Nutandyahoo for making peace offerings to Palestinians, building a security fence & granting Palestinians their their own Jew free Gaza to add fuel to this endless conflict. I even stated he should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own Israeli citizens for what he has done. Finally Bibi has earned my full support & best wishes.

And for those of you who disagree that he has made the best move for Israel by denying a Palestifnian State, consider the rocket missiles Israel received for a thank you for giving them Gaza. And above all, just ask yourself would Egypt or Jordan who know the Palestinians best, care to offer the Palestinians a Palestinian State? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Israel s PM Netanyahu No Palestinian state on my watch - CNN.com
lrgwaistwaders.jpg

So what is Netanyahu's solution?

Without any flexibility for negotiation of a two state solution then there can never be peace in the region...

To suggest that a two state solution will "giving a base for attacks to the radical Islam against Israel" is ridiculous... So, there would be no change then!

Offer a two state solution, withdraw from occupied territories and I for one will stand with Israel against any Islamic radical attacks and support Israel and international intervention!

Netanyahu's comments simply prove that the Israeli right wing has no stomach for a peaceful solution.

I'm not sure that is a relevant question...

It does exist, so it is....

Finding a peaceful solution to what already exists is far better time spent than wasting time on debating the legitimacy of what is legitimate!

Without any flexibility for negotiation of a two state solution then there can never be peace in the region...

To suggest that a two state solution will "giving a base for attacks to the radical Islam against Israel" is ridiculous... So, there would be no change then!

Offer a two state solution, withdraw from occupied territories and I for one will stand with Israel against any Islamic radical attacks and support Israel and international intervention!

Netanyahu's comments simply prove that the Israeli right wing has no stomach for a peaceful solution.

Get serious. Every time Israel has given in to some Palestinian demands Israel has received jihads, intifada's & rocket missiles for a thank you. And now you want Israel to grant the Palestinian demand for a Palestinian State in Israel??? A two state solution in the land would only result with two states at endless war & provide the Palestinians a base to smuggle more weapons to be used to kill Israeli's for a thank you. History has proven that Bibi got this one right.

Bibi will escalate tensions with Iran and Palestinians, keep people trapped in Gaza, chastize the entire planet, further alienate whatever allies Israel has left...

And Israeli's will still be baffled at why rockets keep flying into Israel.

No Palestinian State sure beats what Israel has done provoking Palestinians into hatred & violence by making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & granting the squatters their own Jew free Gaza with hopes for even more Israeli provisions for them only for Israel to be thanked with more weapons & rocket missiles. Now the message is loud & clear in the language Palestinians understand. Good move Bibi!

Bibi will escalate tensions with Iran and Palestinians, keep people trapped in Gaza, chastize the entire planet, further alienate whatever allies Israel has left...

No Palestinian State sure beats what Israel has done provoking Palestinians into hatred & violence by making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & granting the squatters their own Jew free Gaza with hopes for even more Israeli provisions for them only for Israel to be thanked with more weapons & rocket missiles. Now the message is loud & clear in the language Palestinians understand. Good move Bibi!
Yeah building a security fence to keep the dirty Palestinians out, running behind the fence to stay away from them, keeping them trapped in Gaza without any way to leave if they choose, blocking imports and exports, providing plenty of rubble for shelter... yeah if I was born a Palestinian I would LOVE Israel!

Yeah building a security fence to keep the dirty Palestinians out, running behind the fence to stay away from them, keeping them trapped in Gaza without any way to leave if they choose, blocking imports and exports, providing plenty of rubble for shelter... yeah if I was born a Palestinian I would LOVE Israel!

So tell us, why is it that Palestinian citizens of Israel support Israel & refuse to leave to go back to their indigenous homelands?

So tell us, why is it that Palestinian citizens of Israel support Israel & refuse to leave to go back to their indigenous homelands?
Oh did they vote for Netanyahu? :cool:

Didn't he say something like Israel should be afraid that the stinky Arabs are taking buses to go vote?

Finding a peaceful solution to what already exists is far better time spent than wasting time on debating the legitimacy of what is legitimate!

Actually it is very relevant. Any resistance to Israel (there are many different types) like BDS, for example, is opposed to Israel. They can get much more traction if Israel is illegitimate than if it is legitimate.

If you look at the documents, the history, and the facts on the ground, there is nothing legitimate about it. Israel has a lot of political recognition but it has no legal standing.

This makes a big difference.

Actually it is very relevant. Any resistance to Israel (there are many different types) like BDS, for example, is opposed to Israel. They can get much more traction if Israel is illegitimate than if it is legitimate.

If you look at the documents, the history, and the facts on the ground, there is nothing legitimate about it. Israel has a lot of political recognition but it has no legal standing.

Let us join together in giving praise to Allah for Israel's recent booming economy. Long live the BDS movement which has brought so many new foreighn investments into Israel.

Let us join together in giving praise to Allah for Israel's recent booming economy. Long live the BDS movement which has brought so many new foreighn investments into Israel.

Well it certainly isn't "BOOMING" at all at present,quite the reverse regarding lack of employment (this has much to do with Israelis moving overseas for economic reasons)and the % of folk living below the poverty line...........,as for the new start up companies.....this has much to do with Armaments Industry...but saying that Israel did wether the GFCrisis pretty well,compared to many Western Countries.....If only there was peace,both Israel and Palestine would do well indeed.steve

Last edited:
Why should Egyptians or Jordanians give the Palestinians who remained in Palestine a Palestinian state? I don't get the logic. It would be like asking the Austrians to give the Germans in Silesia a German state in Austria.

Because that is where most of them originated from. They took them in once until they started the violence and terrorism trying to steal Jordan and Egypt from their benefactors.

Been tried and the arab muslims made sure it failed, so what has changed in the last 10 years to show it wont fail again. They have been offered a two state solution and turned it down every time. So now Israel is saying what the arab muslims have been saying for the last 66 years and the islamonazi stooges don't like it.

Been tried and the arab muslims made sure it failed, so what has changed in the last 10 years to show it wont fail again. They have been offered a two state solution and turned it down every time. So now Israel is saying what the arab muslims have been saying for the last 66 years and the islamonazi stooges don't like it.

When was a real two state solution tried?

Forum List

Back