No, Paedophiles Are Not Homosexual

HOWEVER, I am not for a minute going to accept the absurd notion that an adult man who is sexually attracted to male children is somehow "not really gay" because of the age of his target. I can understand the desire to project the sick and repulsive as far away from yourselves as possible, but every other group of human beings has to accept the existence of bad apples in the barrel, and homosexuals are going to have to accept and deal, too.
I will concede that some men who abuse male children are homosexual in that they are primarily attracted to other men. They may, at times, regress under stress, as heterosexuals sometimes do as well, and target a child.

However, many men who abuse children are fixated on a certain age group and are often in discriminant as to gender

If a man is incapable of having age appropriate relations, I am loath to call him "homosexual" because every time someone like that offends, the whole gay community gets smeared and the bigots are quick to scream that this is another example homosexual sex abuse, skewing the statistics and making it look that gays are more likely to victimize children.

Motive should also be considered. Some sexual abuse is perpetrated so that the abuser can feel power that he may lake otherwise. It may not be out of sexual attraction at all.

What do child molesters who molest both sexes have to do with anything? The existence of other orientations in child molesters doesn't negate the fact that those who are sexually attracted to their own gender are, by definition, homosexual. Likewise, digressing onto, "Well, but there are child abusers who aren't sexually attracted to them" begs the question, "What the hell does that have to do with anything?" Does that somehow negate the existence of those who ARE?

As for whether or not you'd rather lie in order to get the results you prefer because you don't like the truth . . . welcome to adulthood, where you have to face the fact that reality doesn't change according to your preference.
I made my point and don't really care if you don't like it or accept it

I knew an old gay guy that told me hes never met a homo that didnt have a desire to have sex with a young boy

so while not all pedos are gay,,,all gays are pedos

The fag 'culture' is extremely 'youth oriented', and I don't mean college age, either; their Great Martyr Mathew Sheppard has two arrests involving 8 year old boys, which is the reason his parents didn't ask for the death penalty for his fellow faggot dope dealers and orgy buddies; the Defense could have ordered those juvenile files opened up and read at the sentencing hearings if it were a death penalty case. Nearly all of the 'Movement's' leadership has defended the kiddie rapers at one time or another, and also spread the utter bullshit that they aren't 'faggots n stuff'. these 'studies' just started magically popping up after Jess Helms raised a stink about Bill Clinton wanting to sign the ILGA's request for UN NGO status, pointing out that NAMBLA had been a charter member and was still on the organization's boards. Chester here is trying to pass off a few lesbians raising a stink for a year or two being representative of all faggots or something, when in fact they didn't get accomplish much and NAMBLA was never banned from but a couple of them; lesbians don['t really mind in any real numbers when it comes to supporting faggot privileges and don't dare oppose fashion any more than Democrats do. Then banning of NAMBLA only came about because some of the 'activists' want big cushy jobs as UN big shots and it cost the movement some money and 6 figure jobs, is all. As I said, some 10% stilll voted to keep the kiddie rapers around even with the bad press.
Wow, another unhinged psychotic rage rant. Wipe the spit off your chin and get a grip! It must really suck to be you

What Pee Pee is sniveling about is he forgot to tell us that Big Giant Lesbian Uprising was only over a couple of parades, in 1984 or 1985, and had zero effect, while the Jesse Helms uproar was in 1994; the lezs had no effect on getting rid of the kiddie rapers who helped found the faggot privilege movement; so much for the alleged 'disapproval' of Faggot Land for pedophiles. They adore pedophiles. Why else do these freaks want to 'decriminalize' it ??? You can also note Pee Pee can't refute anything I said, since he knows its all in the public record; that's why you see the public record being censored where ever its possible for the faggots to do so. they used to brag about a lot of their sick 'lifestyles' in their pasts, but now they censor their own history. Next we can watch as they censor WHO and the CDC and force them to purge all the reports of the epidemics these mentally ill freaks spread literally every year.

HOWEVER, I am not for a minute going to accept the absurd notion that an adult man who is sexually attracted to male children is somehow "not really gay" because of the age of his target. I can understand the desire to project the sick and repulsive as far away from yourselves as possible, but every other group of human beings has to accept the existence of bad apples in the barrel, and homosexuals are going to have to accept and deal, too.
I will concede that some men who abuse male children are homosexual in that they are primarily attracted to other men. They may, at times, regress under stress, as heterosexuals sometimes do as well, and target a child.

However, many men who abuse children are fixated on a certain age group and are often in discriminant as to gender

If a man is incapable of having age appropriate relations, I am loath to call him "homosexual" because every time someone like that offends, the whole gay community gets smeared and the bigots are quick to scream that this is another example homosexual sex abuse, skewing the statistics and making it look that gays are more likely to victimize children.

Motive should also be considered. Some sexual abuse is perpetrated so that the abuser can feel power that he may lake otherwise. It may not be out of sexual attraction at all.

pop psychobabble. Groups like NAMBLA are faggots, they identify as faggots, and there is no amount of dissembling and lying you can do to cover up that fact, nor the fact that faggots rape little boys in far higher numbers relative to their demographic than any other by far, gimp. 80% of kiddie rapes by those faggot who infiltrated the Catholic Church raped little boys. Just because a couple of your beloved freaks will occasionally rape a little girl because no boys are available at the moment means nothing, moron.

I knew an old gay guy that told me hes never met a homo that didnt have a desire to have sex with a young boy

The fag 'culture' is extremely 'youth oriented', and I don't mean college age, either; their Great Martyr Mathew Sheppard has two arrests involving 8 year old boys, which is the reason his parents didn't ask for the death penalty for his fellow faggot dope dealers and orgy buddies; the Defense could have ordered those juvenile files opened up and read at the sentencing hearings if it were a death penalty case. Nearly all of the 'Movement's' leadership has defended the kiddie rapers at one time or another, and also spread the utter bullshit that they aren't 'faggots n stuff'. these 'studies' just started magically popping up after Jess Helms raised a stink about Bill Clinton wanting to sign the ILGA's request for UN NGO status, pointing out that NAMBLA had been a charter member and was still on the organization's boards. Chester here is trying to pass off a few lesbians raising a stink for a year or two being representative of all faggots or something, when in fact they didn't get accomplish much and NAMBLA was never banned from but a couple of them; lesbians don['t really mind in any real numbers when it comes to supporting faggot privileges and don't dare oppose fashion any more than Democrats do. Then banning of NAMBLA only came about because some of the 'activists' want big cushy jobs as UN big shots and it cost the movement some money and 6 figure jobs, is all. As I said, some 10% stilll voted to keep the kiddie rapers around even with the bad press.
Wow, another unhinged psychotic rage rant. Wipe the spit off your chin and get a grip! It must really suck to be you

What Pee Pee is sniveling about is he forgot to tell us that Big Giant Lesbian Uprising was only over a couple of parades, in 1984 or 1985, and had zero effect, while the Jesse Helms uproar was in 1994; the lezs had no effect on getting rid of the kiddie rapers who helped found the faggot privilege movement; so much for the alleged 'disapproval' of Faggot Land for pedophiles. They adore pedophiles. Why else do these freaks want to 'decriminalize' it ??? You can also note Pee Pee can't refute anything I said, since he knows its all in the public record; that's why you see the public record being censored where ever its possible for the faggots to do so. they used to brag about a lot of their sick 'lifestyles' in their pasts, but now they censor their own history. Next we can watch as they censor WHO and the CDC and force them to purge all the reports of the epidemics these mentally ill freaks spread literally every year.
ahhh go put on a charcoal mask

th

It took me a while to dig this out, but I finally found it. Probably the best explanation of why homophobes are so ignorant of the matter.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men is often referred to as "homosexual molestation." The adjective "homosexual" (or "heterosexual" when a man abuses a female child) refers to the victim's gender in relation to that of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, people sometimes mistakenly interpret it as referring to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

As an expert panel of researchers convened by the National Academy of Sciences noted in a 1993 report: "The distinction between homosexual and heterosexual child molesters relies on the premise that male molesters of male victims are homosexual in orientation. Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men, however" (National Research Council, 1993, p. 143, citation omitted).

To avoid this confusion, it is preferable to refer to men's sexual abuse of boys with the more accurate label of male-male molestation. Similarly, it is preferable to refer to men's abuse of girls as male-female molestation. These labels are more accurate because they describe the sex of the individuals involved but don't implicitly convey unwarranted assumptions about the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes.

Over the years, this fact has been incorporated into various systems for categorizing child molesters. For example, Finkelhor and Araji (1986) proposed that perpetrators' sexual attractions should be conceptualized as ranging along a continuum – from exclusive interest in children at one extreme, to exclusive interest in adult partners at the other end.

I hope this article succeeds in educating the uneducated of this forum.

I hate to break it to you, but your impassioned defense of your perversion kinda breaks down when you provide non-working links. Try again.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Forum List

Back