No other country besides the USA can play American Football

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
they lack the population, size, infrastruture etc

any smuck country can play baseball, basketball, hockey socccer etc

BUT ONLY ONE COUNTRY CAN PLAY AMERICAN FOOTBALL

The Chinese have the population but they are inferior in size, speed etc............................

Last edited:
They got a semi-pro league in Japan. A former Sumo champ (Wakanohana) is an Offensive Lineman (I think) on one of the teams.

Or the league is now defunct and I don't know what I'm talking about! :D

The Chinese have the population but they are inferior in size, speed etc............................
Wrong homey. The Mongolians are bigger and badder but have more important things to do....like owning your ass.:badgrin:

Any smuck country can play soccer baseball basketball hockeyt etc

only one country can play the greatestes t sport in the world AMERICAN FOOTBALL

What about Canada? They're the ones that taught us the game.

The first game of North American football was played between McGill and Harvard on May 14, 1874,[151] leading to the spread of American football throughout the Ivy League.[152]

McGill University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The game most often cited as the first, Princeton-Rutgers (1869), was actually just a glorified version of soccer since neither passing nor running with the ball was allowed.

History of American football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
It's a culture thing. Canadians are good at hockey because kids grow up playing it. Football is an American sport because generations of kids have grown up playing the game. The Brits are fanatics about soccer also known as football because they grew up playing it and they have a higher content of alcohol in their beer.

It's a culture thing. Canadians are good at hockey because kids grow up playing it. Football is an American sport because generations of kids have grown up playing the game. The Brits are fanatics about soccer also known as football because they grew up playing it and they have a higher content of alcohol in their beer.

Talk about culture! For most of the world it's "football, also known as soccer".

You are a fucking idiot.

You are a fucking idiot.

You already told me that in private email

Hey eots me and the guys are gettin together to watch the football game we are going sit around on the couch together in gym shorts with our shirts off, drink some beer and watch the game ..you know just us guys and after maybe we can wrestle or something...wanna come over ?........

Uh.....no

beats a bunch of qeeers in shorts hugginh each other after goals

(none of who could make any Team in American fotball) i

beats a bunch of qeeers in shorts hugginh each other after goals

(none of who could make any Team in American fotball) i

More B.S. Have you forgotten when the NFL was stocking their teams with European soccer players as kickers? Jan Stenarud, Garo Yepremian, the Gogalak brothers, etc.

I think the title of this thread should be renamed to No Other Country in the World WANTS To Play American Football....

....I have cable so I can see the odd game if I want. Unfortunately (or fortunately) American Football is a cure for insomnia

You are a fucking idiot.

Bullshit, I never sent you any private messages liar.:eusa_liar:

You are a fucking idiot.

no biggie we already knew....Pete Best told me....

No other country besides the USA can play American Football

No other country wants to play American Football, but there are plenty from other countries who can...

article-2077016-0F3E244000000578-52_308x605.jpg

Tom Wort, from Sussex, is now one of the top players in American football at college level and is tipped to shoot to fame in the NFL, the sport's highest league. Wort, who has a very British tattoo on his left arm, regularly appears in front of 85,000 fans for the Oklahoma Sooners, fulfilling a childhood dream and reaching a level that few from outside the country have ever achieved.

Mail On Sunday | Mail Online

Forum List

Back