No-one was hurt in the "Watergate" scandal

sense this thread began the main stream media has buried this event even before those who gave there life for this country were

Every American should demand to know what, when, why and mostly who
this is not about left and right
This is about right and wrong and leaving our own out there alone to die

In 2004 four Blackwater contractors were killed and mutilated in Fallujah. Remember that? You do now.

Why didn't Bush resign?

Yes, and you demanded that along with Impeachment 24/7. So why do you dutifully defend Obama on this and his Fast & Furious debacle?

GWB never let any-one die without trying to help them
Those people begged for help for weeks
as i said

No-one died with water-gate
Nixon was impeached because of the cover up
sound familer

Bush sent our troops to Iraq to die by the thousands in a war that never needed to be started.

How is that not worse than Watergate?

the press still ignores these events
anything to re elect BHO i guess on matters with no truth to judge

i would be ashamed to support these policies on this type of campaign
GWB was a much better leader, yet the press made up stuff in 04 to beat him (see CBS)

Many of his cronies should be wearing orange jumpsuits for 'Fast & Furious' alone. Holder should have been arrested a long time ago. Where's the justice?

Yes, and you demanded that along with Impeachment 24/7. So why do you dutifully defend Obama on this and his Fast & Furious debacle?

as i said

sound familer

Bush sent our troops to Iraq to die by the thousands in a war that never needed to be started.

You mean that war that congress and most democrats voted yes to????? You are a hypocrite.

as i said

sound familer

You mean that war that congress and most democrats voted yes to????? You are a hypocrite.

i have NY on ignore for that very reason
saddam had to go
Al Qaeda was there also before we invaded.
A fact that the media ignored sense those facts have came out and yes 29 0ut of the 50 dems voted to use force to remove Saddam

Forum List

Back