No one is REALLY voting "for" Hillary...

If Trump loses, his supporters had better honestly look in the mirror.
Hell, even if he wins, Trump supporters need to look themselves in the mirror. What rational person would support that guy? Just like what rational person would support Hitlery Clinton?

We could have had one of the finest elections ever with Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, or Ben Carson vs. Martin O'Malley.
My picks would have been Kasich/Rubio vs. Webb/Kaine, but you're right - this is an abomination and a poor reflection on us as a country.
One Right-Winger running against another Right-Winger? I bet you'd pick that!
Yes, I can imagine that, from your perspective, they're both right wingers.

Funny, because from the perspective of a hardcore RIGHT wing partisan ideologue, they're both LEFT wingers.

Wingers really are a hoot. Both ends.
I think you would be hard-pressed to name a Liberal position that Jim Webb has taken. Or Kasich, for that matter.

And, to be clear, a Liberal position is one that pretty much only Liberals hold. I don't know where Webb is on abortion, but a woman's right to choose is not a Liberal position since it's also held by a majority of Republican women.

Kasich is a liar and a traitor, he can move to Mexico and live with the illegals Trump will deport.

No one is really voting "for" Hillary

Except she got more votes than Trumpenfuhrer... but we have a fucked up system called the "Electoral College".
IMG_2847.JPG

Guy, the only ones who lost was America, getting a president most of us didn't want.
And by "us" you mean the extremely small minority of people like you. America overwhelmingly wanted Donald Trump. The election was a bloodbath. Hitlery may have set a record for fewest states won... :lol:

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Hitlery.....her "popularity" boils down to those who hate Trump (a hatred that is largely justified as the guy is a complete and total dirt-bag) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST him.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place Hitlery in the oval office? Very, very doubtful... Can anyone really picture Hitlery Clinton delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address? How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will do anything to increase my own power and wealth at your expense..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered, power-hungry, emotionally unstable moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

You're right, and very people were really voting for Trump. I listen to conservative talk radio daily, and during this entire election cycle it was pleas to vote AGAINST Hillary, because apparently anything would have been better than Hillary.

But now they're ready to slop on his cock now that he's won.

And by "us" you mean the extremely small minority of people like you. America overwhelmingly wanted Donald Trump. The election was a bloodbath. Hitlery may have set a record for fewest states won..

Hillary won by 1.7 million votes. sorry, you are in the minority.

Oh, yeah, and Dukakis, Mondale, McGovern and Goldwater all won less states. If you weren't 25 years old fetching coffee for the big man, you'd know this.

And by "us" you mean the extremely small minority of people like you. America overwhelmingly wanted Donald Trump. The election was a bloodbath. Hitlery may have set a record for fewest states won..

Oh, yeah, and Dukakis, Mondale, McGovern and Goldwater all won less states. If you weren't 25 years old fetching coffee for the big man, you'd know this.
IMG_2927.JPG

View attachment 101188

Poodle, you got it wrong. Trump did not win the most states ever. Bush-41, Reagan, Nixon and Johnson all won more.

Forum List

Back