No one is even talking about Trump calling and congratulating a murderer.

BREAKING!:

Trump just had the audacity to do what every president before him did.

Details at 10, along with a new supply of pacifiers.

Obama congratulates Putin for election "win"

S
Not the same.
For one, Russia didn't just attack our democracy.

Also, that call was planned. Obama didn't just congratulate Putin. Don't you remember when it happened? They talked about Russian adventurism, nuclear weapons and a whole host of issues.
And our intel agencies were involved.

Don't you remember how upset Republicans were?

Trump basically said, Hi Vlad. Fuk me. And Fuk this country. Putin wants to oblige.

And wouldn't you know it obummer knew that his buddy pootin was doing it and what did he say to his underlings? "DO NOTHING!"

Fine leader you chose for a hero there.

what are we, the USA getting out of his buttering up/ and rear end kissing other than showing complete and utter weakness to the whole world, while Putin uses it to his benefit and strength?
Funny how you ignore the very same things from Obama that you condemn in Trump.
Only idiots do not learn from their r their predecessor's mistakes....

Obama did it. It was okay with you nut jobs back then...but now it is horrible....you are all morons.
No it wasn't. Republicans called Obama soft.
And Russia didn't just attack our democracy.

We know you're a racist and hate Obama because he's black. But like Steve Bannon says. Be proud of your racism. Wear it as a badge of honor. Do that and you don't have to lie.

Ahhhh there you have it. You can't dislike the man because of his actions and policies, oh no, you have to be a racist. Fuck you derpy, you racist POS. We don't like obummer because he weakened our country. His color doesn't mean shit.

BREAKING!:

Trump just had the audacity to do what every president before him did.

Details at 10, along with a new supply of pacifiers.

Obama congratulates Putin for election "win"

S
Not the same.
For one, Russia didn't just attack our democracy.

Also, that call was planned. Obama didn't just congratulate Putin. Don't you remember when it happened? They talked about Russian adventurism, nuclear weapons and a whole host of issues.
And our intel agencies were involved.

Don't you remember how upset Republicans were?

Trump basically said, Hi Vlad. Fuk me. And Fuk this country. Putin wants to oblige.
:anj_stfu:

And you want to do it again, eh?

Do what? Sell the country out to pootin? Can't. obummer and shrilary already did that. All we can do is try and claw it back.
Please tell us, how Obama was trying to sell us out to Putin in that video?

I have no idea. However we did have a treaty with the Ukraine that is russia ever did anything to them we would help them. obummer ignored that treaty. Thus, the word of the United States is no longer believed, which told the globalists that they could get away with pretty much anything to harm the USA and he wouldn't do squat against them.
And do you really want us to repeat the same mistake??? If so, why? Do you really think the outcome will be any different?

In obummers case it wasn't a mistake. He wanted this country to be weaker. trump doesn't. He actually cares about this country and those who live in it. The shrilary certainly could care less about the people of this country. She was around and in government for over 40 years, tell us one thing she accomplished entirely on her own. She hasn't got one. My wife was going to vote for her and was pissed I wasn't. I told her "you're an excellent researcher. You find me one thing that she has done on her own and i'll vote for her".

My wife ended up not voting for her either. Everything she found was to benefit the shrilary, not one thing to help the others she claimed to care so much about.
But what has Trump ever done that was not for Trump? I don't think he is "one up" on Hillary, in that category! :(

Um just because YOU say it's fake news doesn't make it so.

You've been unable to PROVE that Clinton didn't get all this money when the FBI says it did.

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
the 140 million that went to the Foundation's global initiative came from the Canadian man who owned the American uranium mine who also shared a charity cause with the foundation. The money donated to this charity came to the foundation when Hillary was only a Senator and before she ran for president and lost and before Obama appointed her as Secretary of State or held any position that even remotely touch a sale of this uranium mine....

Not one dime of the Foundation's money went to the Clintons as you all claim....not even a penny went in to their own pockets....go ahead, examine the foundation's books....

:rolleyes:

And, Clinton did not make the decision on Uranium One's purchase of the Uranium mine...she did not attend the meetings, the deputy secretary of state did....9 departments plus a nuclear agency did and then Obama had to approve it.

The Canadian man who use to own the Uranium company had ALREADY SOLD IT before the USA and the commission had to make their decision and even met on the topic.

Not a nano ounce of Uranium has gone to Russia...this mine can only sell to companies here in the USA that need it, it can not leave the Nation.

so yeah, it is all phony bulloney outrage, a conspiracy, fake news.....imo.

Last edited:
That's ok, OP, Obama brought them to the white house and praised them.

I think the left has forgotten how to count or something... Eight folks ran (actually more than that but their rules are different for "official" candidates.) Putin won - Russian presidential candidates, 2018 - Wikipedia

Blank_Rus_Election_2018.jpg

Trump Ignored Explicit, All-Caps Instructions to 'NOT CONGRATULATE' Putin: Report

Shortly after the absolutely unsurprising re-election of Russian President Vladimir Putin, U.S. President Donald Trump was given explicit instructions in his daily briefing materials to avoid congratulating his counterpart.

But despite the all-caps notation reading “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” Trump did so anyway, according to a report Tuesday by The Washington Post.

--------------

Nothing like congratulating a dictator after a sham election.

"Do not congratulate"... like he was ordered not to do it? By whom?

Anyways, it's OK when we do it.

Obama congratulates Putin for election “win”

Forum List

Back