No One Has Ever Fallen Faster

[
No, you don't get away that easily subversive.... we KNOW exactly why you hate our military and our veterans!

How can I hate our military and Veterans, I DON'T vote Republican.

The majority of my $1.6M in charitable contributions last year went to the USO and Wounded Warriors Fund. I figure as long as people like you that hate our military and Veterans by voting Republican, the two organizations can use the help.

And thus proving that you hate all people other than anyone that is not far left..

Be a good far left drone and give all your money to government and then let the government pay you what they think you are worth..

The Myth of the Clinton Surplus
No pres has for quite a while...even Clinton!!

Greg

Here's an easy to read graphic for you.

FederalDeficit%281%29.jpg
Too bad your chart doesn't include Obama. But the fact that it specifically mentions Clinton tells me they don't WANT to put Obama's deficits up there. The chart would have to be enlarged to cover it all.
Alrighty I'll put up one later.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Oh Gawd, PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) still goin strong with the nutters. So old and tired. Where's the Neg-Rep when ya need it?

No one party has EVER fallen faster than the Democrat party with Obama as their leader did in two "historic" ass kicking elections that drove them into being the minority.

oh how that must burn,

Hence the three or four Palin threads running

they are so transparent and pathetic

Oh Gawd, PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) still goin strong with the nutters. So old and tired. Where's the Neg-Rep when ya need it?
says the guy who constantly starts whine threads about peace officers. Save it Gumby :talktothehand:

Hey, why don't you go start a thread on how much you hate Ronald Reagan and DA BOOOOSH. Never get enough of those from you kookballs. :cuckoo:

It doesn't matter.

Obumble is now a Lame Duck.

He lost both chambers of Congress.

Congress has turned its back on him.

The Failed Messiah has failed himself, his country, and his party - many of whom are running from him at the speed of light.

Prospects for a Democrat in the White House anytime soon after 2016 continue to dwindle.

I have no clue which of a hundred-and-one losers that the Pubs will put-up for election.

But they'd have to phukk-up pretty badly now, not to kick the ass of the Dems' choice.
What doesn't matter is this failed attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Palin, not the president.

Yup. And she has passed her expiration date. Even the wingnuts are starting to recognize what a dope she is, and how they have been so foolish to follow her as their queen.

We realized what a dope and woman hater you are a long time ago

You people on the left should talk about dopes...You helped your party with this type of threads to lose control of congress and put them in the MINORITY

and you sit here Judging Governor Palin...

KEEP it up. and look in a mirror to look at what PARTY is FILLED with dopes and get in the back of the line. Republicans are in Control of you now

And thus proving that you hate all people other than anyone that is not far left..

Be a good far left drone and give all your money to government and then let the government pay you what they think you are worth..

I don't hate anybody.

Forum List

Back