No One Has a Right to Health Care

Dirt poor, been there done that. Worked my way out too. It definitely helped to get some help while there, heh?

Oh, by the way, I am a vet. I have asked as little as possible from the VA, hoping that leaves a bit more resources for those who really need it.

What about when Donald took advantage of the legal loopholes within the bankruptcy laws ? Yes it was all legal sure, and it was government that Donald used to help himself right ? Wasn't that what he said when the mods asked him about it ? How about Donalds use of eminant domain laws ? They benefited him again didn't they ? Wait he didn't win that case against that woman and her property did he ? How many politicians and their constituents have benefitted by government when in charge of said government ? The managing of government is what the issue is, and this comes each & every election, and it's not that the government is evil and bad for this nation (always and forever), but sometimes it is taught to us by those trying to take control of it that it is that way, and that it will only be changed each time certain people and their base/followers get in charge of it. Nothing wrong with that, just as long as they do a great job for all when they do get in charge to run it. It's all a trust issue.

Last edited:
11889683_870298446359423_7386353920122570151_n.jpg

Better than not working at all which is the way liberals would have it.

Even prior to the ACA nobody was denied access to healthcare. If you walked into a publicly funded hospital with a stab wound or drug overdose they were required to take care of you.
And then would try and get huge money out of you, causing you to lose everything and go bankrupt. FINALLY ACA got everyone who wanted it covered, guaranteed with annual cap. Except where Pubs have screwed it up...

Even prior to the ACA nobody was denied access to healthcare. If you walked into a publicly funded hospital with a stab wound or drug overdose they were required to take care of you.
And then would try and get huge money out of you, causing you to lose everything and go bankrupt. FINALLY ACA got everyone who wanted it covered, guaranteed with annual cap. Except where Pubs have screwed it up...
. The ACA in the form that it took or in the way it was written is not the answer. No one should be forced to purchase a product that is not quality or worth their money. No one..

It must be nice and stress free to live in a black and white world, eh Cletus?

Spoken as a true, less than mindless idiot. How do you think any of the progressive principles that you cringe about happen without work???? And isn't your graphic telling? How to oppress the poor. Back them in a corner and say to hell with you who actually is the real means of my own provision. A special place in Hell.

People should quit allowing the two parties to fool them, and begin to really understand what goes on and what has been going on.

Most on the Right, who adore paying high private insurance, have theirs paid by their employers.
Most on the Right, who adore paying high private insurance, have theirs paid by their employers.

Yes, they do. It's called a benefit, you know, like vacation is a benefit, paid holidays is a benefit, profit sharing is a benefit.........

Spoken as a true, less than mindless idiot. How do you think any of the progressive principles that you cringe about happen without work???? And isn't your graphic telling? How to oppress the poor. Back them in a corner and say to hell with you who actually is the real means of my own provision. A special place in Hell.

If anybody is oppressing the poor, look no further than the White House. While DumBama is selling out America for votes, poor people will remain poor because foreigners take their jobs for less money.

A right to healthcare would seem to improve life and pursuit of happiness. As they say "two out of three ain't bad".
That is NOT the meaning of "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness"....
As we are all well aware, public hospitals must give care to all patients who enter the facility.
That is the extent of the "right to MEDICAL CARE".....
There is no other valid argument....

If anybody is oppressing the poor, look no further than the White House. While DumBama is selling out America for votes, poor people will remain poor because foreigners take their jobs for less money.

Funny, that was happening long before Obama took office. How old are you anyway? Please tell me I am not talking with a snot nosed kid! Naïve and ready to believe the last 7 years is definitive in our nations history.

There is zero doubt we are better off now than when Obama took over from GW Bush.. Look it up. :)

It worked so well. (sarcasm)

But, I agree that talk about "rights" is counterproductive and dishonest.
What was wrong with medical care in the US before ACA became law?

A right to healthcare would seem to improve life and pursuit of happiness. As they say "two out of three ain't bad".
That is NOT the meaning of "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness"....
As we are all well aware, public hospitals must give care to all patients who enter the facility.
That is the extent of the "right to MEDICAL CARE".....
There is no other valid argument....

There is not, heh? So you must be a Trumper who thinks your say is final... hehe :) I guess narrow minds follow narrow minds.

It worked so well. (sarcasm)

But, I agree that talk about "rights" is counterproductive and dishonest.
What was wrong with medical care in the US before ACA became law?
You were obviously not paying attention.

Forum List

Back