No one cares who i am

how-elmo-works-1.jpg

Oh....emo.

EmoElmoWEB3.JPG

It doesn't take much to entertain bored members of a forum. They delete my thread with a very similar title and then post this garbage to play with. That's a typical forum mentality.

Yes, that's why you have almost 600 posts in a week, because you hate it here so much.

Now less bitching and more preaching! That's your purpose here, remember?

Or do I have to Smite you too?

It doesn't take much to entertain bored members of a forum. They delete my thread with a very similar title and then post this garbage to play with. That's a typical forum mentality.

Yes, that's why you have almost 600 posts in a week, because you hate it here so much.

I don't hate anything but when I see forum members who delete other members works because of jealousy, then I expose their works. Have a good time in your well thought out thread.

I don't hate anything but when I see forum members who delete other members works because of jealousy, then I expose their works. Have a good time in your well thought out thread.
:FIREdevil: The Devil Made Me Do It!!! :FIREdevil:

You have the mentality of children playing in a sandbox. When they can't play with the new kid's toy, they start throwing sand in his face and mock him.

You have the mentality of children playing in a sandbox. When they can't play with the new kid's toy, they start throwing sand in his face and mock him.

This is not going to end well for someone.

I'm going to sit back and watch.

th_popcorncat.gif

Del's secret is out. ;)

Jerry Garcia Band: Tangled Up in Blue

Jerry Garcia-Whiskey in the Jar

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back