No One But Paul: Another Message to the Establishment

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OV8RSgCr2g&feature=player_embedded]Ron Paul: The Last One (No One But Paul) - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that gets my vote because he's the ONLY candidate I can trust to KEEP HIS WORD.

Nice ad, but RP isn't the only one. He's done great work, but the fight to turn things around continues regardless. And honestly, we won't win until we have scores of Ron Pauls fighting the good fight.

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that gets my vote because he's the ONLY candidate I can trust to KEEP HIS WORD.

A lot of people want Republican loyalty and that is great if a majority of the Republican field weren't big government liberals. Hopefully, Ron Paul's back nine strategy can get him back in the delegate hunt with Romney.

Nice ad, but RP isn't the only one. He's done great work, but the fight to turn things around continues regardless. And honestly, we won't win until we have scores of Ron Pauls fighting the good fight.

Very True and we are ripe for a revolution. Ron Paul's voting block has exploded since 2008 and many of us are already active in local government. My feeling is that when the 2012 election is finished then we will see the resurgent of the true Tea Party movement as we come to take back our government.

Forum List

Back