No No No ..

Sanders called Clinton, whom he formally endorsed earlier this month, a "far, far superior candidate" to Trump, the Republican presidential nominee.

"We're going to focus on defeating the worst Republican candidate I've seen in a lifetime. We've got to elect Secretary Clinton."

told ya.

Sanders called Clinton, whom he formally endorsed earlier this month, a "far, far superior candidate" to Trump, the Republican presidential nominee.

"We're going to focus on defeating the worst Republican candidate I've seen in a lifetime. We've got to elect Secretary Clinton."

told ya.

Is there a point?

told ya.

Is there a point?

take off your cap, and look in the mirror.

told ya.

Is there a point?

Do you think this changes something?

Hillary may have enjoyed the benefits of the bias, but that doesn't mean she was doing anything wrong.

This has been "Hillary's song" her whole life...

Whitewater
Castle Grande
Cattle Futures
Madison Savings & Loan
Filegate
Travelgate
stealing White House furniture
"vast right wing conspiracy"

told ya.

Is there a point?

I started a thread after Sanders endorsed Clinton saying his MO was to beat Trump, and if he could rally his supporters convincing them to vote for Clinton he would beat Trump in a landslide election.

told ya.

Is there a point?

I started a thread after Sanders endorsed Clinton saying his MO was to beat Trump, and if he could rally his supporters convincing them to vote for Clinton he would beat Trump in a landslide election.
That task just became more difficult.

It doesn't matter.. CNN has been interviewing the Bernie #DEMEXIT supporters over the last 2 hours.. THOUSANDS there already and more coming.. Podium even set up. When asked if they will stand down now that Bernie is still standing by Helly, "This isn't just about Bernie, we will not stand down." He went on to talk about the absolute corruption in the Democrat Party .. everyone can follow on Twitter with #DEMEXIT

Bernie supporters are FURIOUS

I admire the Bernie followers. They're taking a stand, like we Trump supporters did and faced down our corrupt establishment weasels.. I support them 100%.

told ya.

Is there a point?

That the OP doesn't understand that Sanders' accomplishments are based on being able to work with both sides of the aisle and many sides of an issue.

Or, to borrow one of Sanders' slogans "Not Me, Us."

He wants the best possible (not necessarily "best," but "best possible") candidate to expand Medicare, provide affordable education, restore Glass-Steagal, and rebuild the middle-class.

That is NOT Donald Trump and, in this election, it's not Jill Stein or, alas, Bernie Sanders.

In this election, it's Hillary Clinton with the support of Bernie Sanders.

Forum List

Back